criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My top 5 players in Battlefront

Prev134567
I've seen some people make these kinds of threads, do here's my picks for the top ten players. These are my opinion, so take this list with a grain of salt.

5. Matthew Serna
4. VELOCIRaPTORxlx
3. Swanyplaysgames
2. Alltooeasy_
1. Tesko249

There you go guys, I know my number one is obvious, but I'd like to see what you think the top 5 should be. Is there anyone I missed?

Replies

• 1 - Reviem

2 - bojik1 ( @GuessWho )

3 - Cassady1998

4 - @CesarNotCaesar

5 - xTraGyK

Honorable mentions: VELOCIRaPTORx_l_ - beerus70 - Xycod - facundo077.

There you go.
    PSN: Balmain24. Feel free to add!
  • If all players from every platform were to be grouped together for a selection like this, all top 5 would be PC
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • Balmain24 wrote: »
    1 - Reviem

2 - bojik1 ( @GuessWho )

3 - Cassady1998

4 - @CesarNotCaesar

5 - xTraGyK

There you go.

Ah, so I did recognize this name the other day. Guy went like 37 - 1 with the DLT19X.
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    Balmain24 wrote: »
    1 - Reviem

2 - bojik1 ( @GuessWho )

3 - Cassady1998

4 - @CesarNotCaesar

5 - xTraGyK

There you go.

Ah, so I did recognize this name the other day. Guy went like 37 - 1 with the DLT19X.

Yeah beerus is a beast.
  • If all players from every platform were to be grouped together for a selection like this, all top 5 would be PC

All my selected players are from PS4 :smiley:

Thank you for the mention but me being on this list is a gross overestimation
  • PS4 players are trash compared to xbox tho
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ah I recognize @GuessWho . Didn't know that was him

No it's not. You're really good, even more because of your humility.
  • Prodicate wrote: »
    PS4 players are trash compared to xbox tho

I don't think that's a fair statement, because PC controls make their gameplay looks so much better. When in reality the same gameplay you see from (meh) spathi and fangles translates to what you see out of guys like Reviem and Xtragyk due to controller restrictions.

Sure thing bro :wink:
  • Arcadegreg wrote: »
    If all players from every platform were to be grouped together for a selection like this, all top 5 would be PC

I don't think that's a fair statement, because PC controls make their gameplay looks so much better. When in reality the same gameplay you see from (meh) spathi and fangles translates to what you see out of guys like Reviem and Xtragyk due to controller restrictions.

+1. PC players can't be compared to console players because of the easiness of use of a mouse and keyboard. People who play godly on a system wouldn't play same if they switched to the other one.
    If all players from every platform were to be grouped together for a selection like this, all top 5 would be PC

I don't mean to put down console players, they can be really skilled too but when paired against players that have pinpoint aim and still come out on top, in the most impossible of situations, I still dare say PC has players that are overall better
  • define what 'top' means. for me, top player is someone who like to play, enjoys the game, isnt stressing out that nobody on his/her team is really good player with a high K/D or doesnt say how they are always on a team of losers because they dont win every match, and who doesnt pad k/d regardless of game mode by having bacta and jump pack and hanging back on every map to snipe and ignore the objective.

and above all that who doesnt believe that k/d proves anything (because it doesnt), or proves they are superior (because compensating for some real life issues they must have) and doesnt care about meaningless game stats.

i dont know many people like that, we dont generally make lists. my top 5 would include people who try to play as a team, who change their loadout to help the team against some other loadout, rather than moan about OP weapons because they dont want to switch out their fave cards for a counter, who are fun in the chat not always accusing everyone better than them of cheating even when its obvious they are not cheating.

people who make it fun to play with, who can accept sometimes they wont win tho we always try to, who could care less about place in the scores, or stats.
    invalid brain token

Modesty is a virtue. Cesar seems all nice on the forums until you meet him in game and you have five deaths from him before you know it! Dude is a killer
    Prodicate wrote: »

I'm just saying that the best players on xbox would destroy the best players on ps4

but when paired against players that have pinpoint aim and still come out on top, in the most impossible of situations, I still dare say PC has players that are overall better

I would just saying that is due to a matter of controls. In picture form, this is what it's like shooting on a PC:
    C28EA470-6950-4D8E-A8C3-58401987BBBB_zpsxk0yb4wa.jpg

This is what it's like on a console:
    4234EEFC-0307-4EA3-AF55-27FFC36A643C_zpsi7oovign.jpg

I'm just saying that the best players on xbox would destroy the best players on ps4

Really? I doubt so. Name one.
  • EmmaFett10304
    2498 posts Member
    edited January 2017

I play ps4 and have seen many great players. I occasionally will see who is streaming on twitch and have noticed Sgt jermz on Xbox streams alot and he is quite skilled. Have you ever heard of him?
    1 - Reviem

2 - bojik1 ( @GuessWho )

3 - Cassady1998

4 - @CesarNotCaesar

5 - xTraGyK

There you go.

Many or any of these guys have YouTube accounts with gameplay? I would just add them and join their games in spectator mode, but I don't want to be one of those "I just like to watch" kinda guys.

Modesty is a virtue. Cesar seems all nice on the forums until you meet him in game and you have five deaths from him before you know it! Dude is a killer

3a7a3b9be16c2133fb318618b3270ad54643be066581102f086b986baf0213da.jpg
    Arcadegreg wrote: »
    Arcadegreg wrote: »

but when paired against players that have pinpoint aim and still come out on top, in the most impossible of situations, I still dare say PC has players that are overall better

I would just saying that is due to a matter of controls. In picture form, this is what it's like shooting on a PC:
    C28EA470-6950-4D8E-A8C3-58401987BBBB_zpsxk0yb4wa.jpg

This is what it's like on a console:
    4234EEFC-0307-4EA3-AF55-27FFC36A643C_zpsi7oovign.jpg

Haha I do agree that a PC player does have the edge over console players performance-wise, but for my own beliefs I hold PC players to be a little extra when at the top of their chain. Ps4 and Xbox produce fine specimens too, but to dominate in a field that maximizes fps performance is what I find "top notch"
  • I've seen some people make these kinds of threads...

You should have stopped right there.

You're probably biased. I have watched a lot of gameplay from all three platforms via twitch, YouTube, and in Livestream. From what I have seen Xbox and PS4 players are on an equal level of skill.
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Tesko best player ? Sure.

He exploited every game breaking glitch of the game, to increase his k/d.

Will name a couple:
    - HVV sullust, there is a glitch that allows you to climb ( boba) outside the map, but you are still able to kill people, but they cannot hit you.
    - Old disruption + berserker + bacta combo
    - Lando glitch probably.
    - Tatooine H.Hunt glitch that allows you to go inside the main trasport and just wait till time expired just to troll ppl and make them waste time.

Lost the count of how many times i wanted to just make a couple of HVV or HH game before going to bed, and he forced an entire lobby to wait the full timer, just because he needs some ez views. He is just a sad child, and he seriously need to get a hobby, and probably a life.

Also, he was banned 3 times for cheating, so he is also a well known cheater

And tesko doesn't know, adblock is a powerfull ally.
    "Only 10% of our playerbase played old Battlefronts, so we are going to do a Battlefront, which is not a Battlefront" -Dice 2017
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    1 - Reviem

2 - bojik1 ( @GuessWho )

3 - Cassady1998

4 - @CesarNotCaesar

5 - xTraGyK

There you go.

Many or any of these guys have YouTube accounts with gameplay? I would just add them and join their games in spectator mode, but I don't want to be one of those "I just like to watch" kinda guys.

They do, almost all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4X4OLkK7UQSyNXh-umdESg
  • Xantos wrote: »

Will name a couple:
    - HVV sullust, there is a glitch that allows you to climb ( boba) outside the map, but you are still able to kill people, but they cannot hit you.
    - Lando glitch probably.
    - Tatooine H.Hunt glitch that allows you to go inside the main trasport and just wait till time expired just to troll ppl and make them waste time.

Lost the count of how many times i wanted to just make a couple of HVV or HH game before going to bed, and he forced an entire lobby to wait the full timer, just because he needs some ez views. He is just a sad child, and he seriously need to get a hobby, and probably a life.

Tesko isn't even on my top 50 players :joy:

You're probably biased. I have watched a lot of gameplay from all three platforms via twitch, YouTube, and in Livestream. From what I have seen Xbox and PS4 players are on an equal level of skill.

I'd say PC players are usually more hard core gamers and in that they invest at least three times as much into there system as a console players who play casually. But for a single game I believe it doesn't matter what system you play on there will be great players across all platforms.
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    Xantos wrote: »

Will name a couple:
    - Lando glitch probably.

Tesko isn't even on my top 50 players :joy:

Not even in top 100, because as i said, he exploited every thinkable glitch of the game to increse its k/d.

And he also is a cheater.
    "Only 10% of our playerbase played old Battlefronts, so we are going to do a Battlefront, which is not a Battlefront" -Dice 2017
  • I play quite a bit on weekends with ArcadeGreg aka Willamina and GDA_eaglesix and they are both two of the best I know of. And shout out to ladysocom for holding down the objectives. And shout out to El Jacko for being the glue that holds it together!
  • Played with or against most of the in crowd or top guys, there all so close I can't tell much difference. They truely are awsome. But I've watched one guy I've played with and against and just spectating and IMO he's on another level. Haven't seen anyone yet with any amount of consistency that can hang with him, period, doesn't matter who. Bad thing is I forget how good he is because I honestly don't think he even knows. He's always laughing and having fun or goofing off, and will play with anyone, bad or good. From what I can see he plays for the sheer fun and nothing else while droping 100-150 kills with almost ease. He's on this list and probably doesn't even know, I'll end up telling him and he'll blow it off or change the subject. People that's played with him know of who I speak. B, you should change you psn to GOAT, your the best I've ever seen buddy.
  • All quite quite laughable.... time for bed children

Wow great input.
  • I've seen some people make these kinds of threads...

You should have stopped right there.

I chuckled at this

You are a bad joke and poor troll...
  • You guys forgot me
  • I've seen AllTooEasy_ a few times making turning point rounds. Anyone know if he uses a modded controller because he roll | jumps with more frequency and consistency than anyone I've ever seen. Get ready for a steady dose of EE-4 if you run into him.

As far as the XBox vs. PS4 discussion - I have a lot of PS4 matches under my belt and was gifted an XBone this holiday season (play with ppl from work) and, while I can't speak for the 'top tier', and I'm only about 200 matches into my XBone career, the PS4 community seems to have slightly better players all the way around (and far less teabaggers). Obviously not a big sample size, but unless you've played on both platforms I really don't know how one can make a statement about it.
    All quite quite laughable.... time for bed children

Children, children .....grow up Lol
  • I've seen AllTooEasy_ a few times making turning point rounds. Anyone know if he uses a modded controller because he roll | jumps with more frequency and consistency than anyone I've ever seen. Get ready for a steady dose of EE-4 if you run into him.

As far as the XBox vs. PS4 discussion - I have a lot of PS4 matches under my belt and was gifted an XBone this holiday season (play with ppl from work) and, while I can't speak for the 'top tier', and I'm only about 200 matches into my XBone career, the PS4 community seems to have slightly better players all the way around (and far less teabaggers). Obviously not a big sample size, but unless you've played on both platforms I really don't know how one can make a statement about it.

I follow a good portion of the best players on YT (regardless of console) and quite honestly, I haven't seen any of them on XBone, with the exception of Matthew Serna, but he's not even on the same level as the guys I mentioned...
    All quite quite laughable.... time for bed children

Children, children .....grow up Lol

The only child here is you. You teenagers all think the same and post the same crap. Your posts are simple and irrelevant. This gif is appropriate for you:
    E37BBA69-6E50-409F-8F20-8271BDDFA717_zps62esqkxt.gif
  • Matt Serna is one of my favourites to watch on YouTube. Guy hates ES as much as I do.

@GDA_EagleSix is probably the best I've personally played with. I join "thefrights" games sometimes, but mainly just to watch him work and pick up some of his habits.
  • Thanks for the mention, but my pick easily goes to the God of Destruction. No one that I've ever seen or played, with or against, is better, he's next level.

Just watched Hexoma go 136 and 0. Like I said before im on ps4 but this dude is on Xbox but he is quite good. Sgt Jermz is his twitch name. Best xbone player I have seen
  • Casscaden wrote: »
    Thanks for the mention, but my pick easily goes to the God of Destruction. No one that I've ever seen or played, with or against, is better, he's next level.

God of Destruction PSN name?
    Thanks for the mention, but my pick easily goes to the God of Destruction. No one that I've ever seen or played, with or against, is better, he's next level.

this is what he means

this is what he means

Ahhh I see. Yes he is certainly next level

Have Beerus and Reviem 1v1? If so, who won?
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Don't get in my way..
    NeQDPgLh3iSRi.gif
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.

+1 tho. A good half of BF's Xbox community is s bunch of kids :unamused:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Just in games, there so close I'de say either could win on any given day. There the best 2 raw gunskill guys in the game imo.