criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Base Command All Stars

I need more Base Command.

2yo7v6c.png

12 hour turnaround instead of 24, or new levels or something.

(Real talk if you don't play it you've missed out on the most fun part of the whole game, what are you even doing?)

Replies

• Word! Digging base command. Guess we are done other than daily sieges.
  • Not enough Base Command discussion.

Play Base Command scrubs.
  • Some of those seem unbeatable. Especially the prebuilt deck ones.
  • SAmulticore
    3317 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Some of those seem unbeatable. Especially the prebuilt deck ones.

Best tips I've got are;

Git a gud deck for the non-prebuilt levels. The Heroes are mostly awesome and Leia wrecks pretty much everything. Thermal Imploder will save your life sometimes and make sure you have personal shield to replenish your base shields (finishing with damaged shields costs big points.)

Don't let anyone die, you lose your multiplier. You can sacrifice some units at the very beginning before your multiplier begins (which is after your first kill), so on a particularly rough level it's worth sending out suicide units to dish out free damage at the start.
  • I can't beat the pre built scarif and the May the 4 pre built. To get the third star I'm at 415 stars.
  • I'm a proud member of the max stars club, and I agree, we need wayyyyy more base command!
  • Also max on base command. What I did to keep my multiplier up in custom decks was to not even use units. I just had a bunch of heros and offensive cards that I used so there was no risk of dying in the first place. Wish EA would come out with a few more base command levels...
  • Also max on base command. What I did to keep my multiplier up in custom decks was to not even use units. I just had a bunch of heros and offensive cards that I used so there was no risk of dying in the first place. Wish EA would come out with a few more base command levels...

There were a couple of levels that you needed ranked up units for the third star, other than those yeah you can pretty much wreck with your star cards.
  • @SAmulticore I agree, we need more base command, I finally got all the stars too and loved playing it!

Was it just me, or is there a strategy that helped pretty much guarantee three stars, even on the hard prebuilt decks.
  • All of a sudden, there is a new daily challenge tonight! Anyone else notice?
  • Or am I crazy? I swear I did the daily challenge earlier...
  • Blazur
    4460 posts Member
    All stars as well. I've been playing it almost daily since they started doing the challenges. It's a lot of fun.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.