criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any advice?

I play on PS4, and have been playing for a year now. However, since the last patch I can not longer get online. I keep getting the "you must be logged into your EA account" When I hit "connect" it never does. I have tried all the connections, rebooted my modem, made sure I have a connection. Everything is fine. I have called EA support, they gave me ZERO help. Anyone have any suggestions on what the issue might be? (and yes I have posted in the technical help section also)

Replies

• This happens to me every so often. Try closing out of everything, opening another game with online content then closing, go back to battlefront.

Cleared it for me on a couple occasions....but might've just been a timing coincidence also.
  • There was also a recent update to the PS4 software (coincident with the 1.12 BF patch). Might want to make sure you have access to online/PS Plus in general.
  • There was also a recent update to the PS4 software (coincident with the 1.12 BF patch). Might want to make sure you have access to online/PS Plus in general.

yeah, I did that last night. What is the most frustrating part is I have spoke to two different people with EA (technical support) and they both sent over the same step by step procedures that I have already tried. Even after I told them it did not work.
  • rebel_scum2
    203 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Can you still access other PS4 online content? As a last resort, maybe its worth completely deleting and then reinstalling SWBF? You could also try deleting and reinstalling your account from your PS4 (might need to back some stuff up first).

Or as a truly last resort, try completely resetting the PS4 console (i.e. doing a complete reinstall of everything). Before you go that far tho, maybe its worth trying to find a different console to install your account on and see if it works there.

Good luck man!