criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Have graphics been nerfed?

Straywalker
1034 posts Member
edited January 2017
Had a small vacation from Battlefront since patchrelease, while ranking up in Battlefield 1.

Today I tried a few Battlefront games again and - is it only me or have the graphics taken a hit?

It was specially in FS and Battlestations you could see larger sized pixels... as I said before, could it just been me having distorted memories or have anyone else noticed this?

My platform is PS4
Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community

Replies

• Since release I've had it where the models are a bit pixelated before they fully load in. The same goes for the maps.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • @Trooper8059 Yeah, that tends to happen to me a lot.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • dragnink
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I started noticing it didn't look like the textures were fully loaded by the time the camera shots start at the beginning of a map. The PC also has a bug where the default resolution scale is less than 100% at every map change. So I type render.resolutionscale 1 to make sure it's rendering at true 1080p, which sharpens the image slightly.
  • eElkpKP.jpg
  • eElkpKP.jpg
    Every time
    4NovSI6.gif
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • Poor Chewbacca is now less pixeled as the red dot on the radar than when seeing him up close :wink:
    Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community
  • Yea they nerfed the graphics, they were OP.