criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What's with the Heroes jumping up and down?

Apologies if this had already been addressed but I did check the first 2 pages and it's difficult to know what to search for in the thread title.

I've played a lot of HvV today (I haven't played much since last year) and I'm making my way across the map and I notice Chewy come into view and he's almost bouncing across the screen with his hands in the air - is this another bug? I wanted to shoot him but I was mesmerised

Replies

• Just appreciate this holy gift the force gave you
    PSN:deltagodzilla
    Join my SW Discord: https://discord.gg/XzT9C7g
  • Chewy runs faster when he jumps. Luke, Palpy and Vader cover more ground and faster when they jump.

The others are just copying their Heroes :smile: .
  • If he wasn't actually jumping and was running on the ground normally but just spazzing out like he was getting hit then yeah it's a bug. If it's just jumping he is just doing it to move faster
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    I found that the Emperor is really effective when he force-hops around, making it harder to hit him while his lightning drain the life out of any hero in reach. Also, yeah, Chewie still has the issue of jumping faster than he runs. : /
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I know the thing you're on about, I followed a chewie around the other day doing it, its proper funny. I think its when a hero gets caught mid shot/stun/damaged. Happened to me as nien and I bounced round the map like James brown. Ow, get down!
  • I've seen the occasional glitch where Leia would get stuck in a melee pose and start vibrating around as she walked, and another where Chewie got stuck in his Ground Slam animation and just kind of slid around the map in a depressed slump lol, but those hero animation glitches seem to be pretty rare.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    I've seen the occasional glitch where Leia would get stuck in a melee pose and start vibrating around as she walked, and another where Chewie got stuck in his Ground Slam animation and just kind of slid around the map in a depressed slump lol, but those hero animation glitches seem to be pretty rare.

There was one on reddit of Vader floating about like Jesus in crucifixion pose. It was actually disturbing
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    moondynemc wrote: »
    I've seen the occasional glitch where Leia would get stuck in a melee pose and start vibrating around as she walked, and another where Chewie got stuck in his Ground Slam animation and just kind of slid around the map in a depressed slump lol, but those hero animation glitches seem to be pretty rare.

There was one on reddit of Vader floating about like Jesus in crucifixion pose. It was actually disturbing

PLEASE LINK THAT
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    It seems that you never heard about the tragedy did you ? @KeyserSoandSo

Of Darth Plagueis the wise?
    Add 2551 to my post count
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    ATE_ARMS wrote: »

PLEASE LINK THAT

Haha, i think I commented on it should be easy to find, I'll go get it now

I mean, that's terrifying n hilarious, the guy still wins too lol

Jrob122 wrote: »

PLEASE LINK THAT

:joy: :joy:

PLEASE LINK THAT

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    GuessWho wrote: »

PLEASE LINK THAT

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

I actually just spit out my drink
  • Jrob122 wrote: »

PLEASE LINK THAT

:joy: :joy:

Lol i know, its ridiculous, he starts floating after Luke and I lose it
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »

No , my young one .

Its the tragedy of nien nunb ''the iconic''

It's an iconic legend. Nien nunb was a sullustian monkey , so powerful and so wise he could use his laugh to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of sense of humor that he could even keep the ones he cared about from boredom. The iconic side of the heroes is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his Roll glitch that makes him fly across the map , which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice Lando ''the calrissian'' everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him with his power blast with one shot across the map. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
    this fits soooo much , i'm feeling an inner happiness that i never felt before

Is that canon???
    ru0TXZb.gif
  • HvV
    348 posts Member

No , my young one .

Its the tragedy of nien nunb ''the iconic''

It's an iconic legend. Nien nunb was a sullustian monkey , so powerful and so wise he could use his laugh to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of sense of humor that he could even keep the ones he cared about from boredom. The iconic side of the heroes is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his Roll glitch that makes him fly across the map , which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice Lando ''the calrissian'' everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him with his power blast with one shot across the map. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
    this fits soooo much , i'm feeling an inner happiness that i never felt before

You should seriously get a job as a comedian. Great job! Strangely the part I found most funny was when you called Nien nunb a "Sullustian monkey". Anyone with me on this one?