criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I Just Realized This.....

On Walker Assault, Imperials get 2 AT-ATs, 2 Chicken Walkers and 2 Air Vehicles & 1 Hero.

What do the Rebels get?
Only 2 Air Vehicles, 1 Hero and the "sacred duty to resist."

That seems a little unfair doesn't it? If the Imperial team is competent, the Rebel team will suffer regardless of skill because it is easier to turn off an uplink (5 seconds) than defend while waiting for each individual Y-Wing uplink to register (~25 seconds per Y-Wing).

This is why Rebel/Resistance Tanks and other Vehicles are needed in the Sequel BF.

latest?cb=20050709081448

Replies

• The battlenof Hoth was iconic for using those particular assets so I dont have a problem with it.
    If hey include other battles like they did with Jakku the Rebels should have more vehicles.
    They did have entire capital ships after all, vehicles wouldnt be much.
  • Actually each faction can get 3 vehicles.
    But hey, what's the point of being the rebellion if the odds aren't against you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Actually each faction can get 3 vehicles.
    But hey, what's the point of being the rebellion if the odds aren't against you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats the point of having a Rebellion or going into battle if you aren't well equipped?

All I'm asking for is Tanks for all factions.
  • The battlenof Hoth was iconic for using those particular assets so I dont have a problem with it.
    If hey include other battles like they did with Jakku the Rebels should have more vehicles.
    They did have entire capital ships after all, vehicles wouldnt be much.

This. That was the point of the Hoth battle, but they can definitely have more vehicles on other planets.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Trooper8059
    10198 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I could see this happening if The Clone Wars was implemented. The Alliance was known for capturing and re-using old Republic vehicles.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I could see this happening if The Clone Wars was implemented. The Alliance was known for capturing and re-using old Republic vehicles.

I'd love that aspect to be implemented. Gameplay of Rebels using Republic weapons, armor components, and retrofitted vehicles. This Battlefront didn't really capture that ragtag nature of Rebel soldiers.
  • I could see this happening if The Clone Wars was implemented. The Alliance was known for capturing and re-using old Republic vehicles.

Even without the Clone Wars we can still get things like T2-**** and AAC-1s.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • @Alvonator - you're correct. But Rebels have camo for most maps, and closer spawns to the uplinks. Those alone give them advantage. That's how it's "balanced." (not sarcasm, actually balanced.)

Ehhh tbh I wouldn't like it if the Rebels were in ATAPs or Turbo Tanks.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    Actually each faction can get 3 vehicles.

Whats the point of having a Rebellion or going into battle if you aren't well equipped?

All I'm asking for is Tanks for all factions.

pretty much this lol. We know they HAD to have had vehicles off screen, Comics,graphic Novels, and Video Games showed this before hand... idk if Rebels has yet but lets be real, if Rebels didn't have Heavy armor or artillery. Then "Episode 7" would be a TV series/sitcom about life in the on going Empire lol