criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront 2 For Dummies: A Comprehensive Guide

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited February 2017
Alright dear Developers (DICE). Here is a comprehensive list of what the general conensus of players would like. Now take this seriously or laugh at it, but at least give us a worthwhile game.

Space Battles:
- Include capital ships and acual objectives for both sides. The Death Star DLC space objectives were awful. Its not fun to deliberately lose just to advance to the next stage. In fact, dont make stage modes.
- Give each side dynamic objectives.
- Make animations for boarding ships
- Allow us to fight inside capital ships
- Don't give us only 2 ships per side, have more respect for us.
- You can easily give us B-Wings, Y-Wings, Tie Bombers, Tie Defenders. You have the models made already.

Less Modes:
- We currently have too many modes splitting the community. And truth is, most of these modes are very very similar and uninspiring.
- Give us maximun 5-6 modes to prevent a split in the community.
- A Star Wars tailored Conquest would be appreciated.

Vehicles:
- Tanks and other manned vehicles would be appreciated.

Maps:
- More than large 5 maps at release. Have respect for consumers.
- Open maps please. Linear maps wih checkpoints are not fun.
- More variety of planets. Make them open please.

Balanced Weapons/Equiptment/Gadgets:
- No OHK Gadgets
- No Bacta Bomb
- No Explosive Shot
- In other words, no ****

Heroes/Villains:
- Whoever you choose, I'm sure will be great.
- Just don't give us 3 Heroes/Villains per side at release. Give us a respectable amount. Please.

Better Spawnpoints:
- Self explanatory and this will prevent dependence of Jump Pack. In fact, get rid of jump pack altogether.

Single Player:
- Don't give us Skirmish. That piece of feces does not deserve to be compared to Instant Action or set the standard for Offline Play.
- Give us something actually worthwhile and playable.

Dynamic Maps:
- It would be a nice addition.

Communication:
- What is the point of the Forum if you don't use it?
- Simple. Just update us more frequently. Don't keep us without info for 3 months.

Please add anything else that would make BF 2017 better. :)

Replies

• Imagine Operations like in Battlefield for Battlefront 2. That is all I want. And all that above.
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Focus on making the overall gunplay more rewarding with less of a focus on statistics.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif

• Imagine Operations like in Battlefield for Battlefront 2. That is all I want. And all that above.

• Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    I'd actually like more Skirmish, but also, in the vein/style of the original Instant Action of the original Battlefronts
  • Linge1416
    1507 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Jarrad wrote: »
    I'd actually like more Skirmish, but also, in the vein/style of the original Instant Action of the original Battlefronts

I think that is what he was trying to say was make it more like Instant Action. And honestly if battlefront 2 had instant action or a fleshed out skirmish that would be enough reason for me to get it. This whole list is very good though and I agree with it.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • Jarrad wrote: »

I think that was what he was trying to say to make something like Instant Action. That would be the only thing needed for me to get it the campaign would be a bonus. Also I agree with this list it was very well made.
    dq8iS1t.gif
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Beatiful list , but you forgot two major things :
    s-l1600.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand hues.
  • And better servers, please!

I grow tired of asking this, so it will be the last time. Where is the Rebel Base quality servers?
  • Whoops I double posted the first one didn't show up earlier which is why i posted the second one.
    dq8iS1t.gif