criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

CROOKED DICE/EA Fanboys DON'T want Battlefront to be GREAT AGAIN! SAD!

Prev13
Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited February 2017

#MakeBattlefrontGreatAgain
Satire Post. Don't take it too seriously.

Replies

• This guys tweet ticks me off, the game won't be improved if criticism is shamed upon by fools like him.

raw
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This guys tweet ticks me off, the game won't be improved if criticism is shamed upon by fools like him.

raw

Yep, very sad.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Well we all know who he voted for.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Well we all know who he voted for.

Ha!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.

Senator Palpatine?

Senator Palpatine?

Don't you mean the Senate?
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Alvonator wrote: »

Lock them up! Lock them up!
    nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • The amount of ignorance is...
    YUGEE
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    The amount of ignorance is...
    YUGEE

Just WALL them off
    the-great-wall-of-trump.jpg?w=1200

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • giphy.gif
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    The amount of ignorance is...
    YUGEE

Just WALL them off
    the-great-wall-of-trump.jpg?w=1200

• Jaden_Korrr
    431 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I said it before but they arent completely in the wrong.
    Ahsoka suggestions basicaly ask to scrap all the current mechanics which isnt realiwtic in the slightest.

That being said I am quite annoyed by the response "go play that game instead" whwn someone points out that many elements from old battlefronts are missing.
    By the same logic they should just play Cod instead of asking battlefont to have linear and small maps where eveοne goes Rambo
    The funniest thing are the ones who say that a "remake" wouldnt work or that they havent aged as if we want a 1:1 copy of them.
    There is a little game series called Battlefild that has the same gameplay and seems to be doing pretty well :*
    Nothing wrong in taking notes from their own games and improving Battlefront
  • I said it before but they arent completely in the wrong.
    Ahsoka suggestions basicaly ask to scrap all the current mechanics which isnt realiwtic in the slightest.

That being said I am quite annoyed by the response "go play that game instead" whwn someone points out that many elements from old battlefronts are missing.
    By the same logic they should just play Cod instead of asking battlefont to have linear and small maps where eveοne goes Rambo
    The funniest thing are the ones who say that a "remake" wouldnt work or that they havent aged as if we want a 1:1 copy of them.
    There is a little game series called Battlefild that has the same gameplay and seems to be doing pretty well :*

No, Ashoka simply said that they didn't want to see those things which actually do need changing and or scrapping. Some things she/he asked for are unrealistic but that's OK, that's simply their point of view.

In my opinion if your going to agree with someone over bashing a forum members criticism then that's just absolutely low. As I said if we all don't listen to people's criticism this game will never improve. Face the fact this franchise will need ALOT of changing by the time we get BF2.

You can tell he's such a kiss... 'butt' simply from the fact he tagged Devs and you tubers while he was making fun of criticism on a forum, which is for that exact thing almost at this point, which just encourages Devs to ignore the forums.
  • I said it before but they arent completely in the wrong.

You can tell he's such a kiss... 'butt' simply from the fact he tagged Devs and you tubers while he was making fun of criticism on a forum, which is for that exact thing almost at this point, which just encourages Devs to ignore the forums.

Aha, didnt notice that.
    Yes it is kinda low to mock criticism, I just say I understand it to some extent because Ahsoka suggested almost all features to be scarpped which would be met with reactions from fans of the game.
    I dont condone their tone nor ignoring criticism.
    I also want a better game
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Alvonator wrote: »

Those clowns are too funny :D
    "I'd like enterable vehicles-"
    "Go play a different game!"
    Guys, we have a new meme :D
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • namthekid02
    1659 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    2000sGuy wrote: »

"I'd like Dennis to actually get off the couch-"

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • "I'd really like to not have segregated maps within DLC's so we can keep the community together"
    "Omg this guy is delusional, go play another game!"
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

"I hope Obiwan will be a hero for the next-"
    "The heck is wrong with these guys? Go play a different game! That's not battlefront!" :joy:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Dennis, listen to Trump
    giphy.gif

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »

"I hope Obiwan will be a hero for the next-"
    "The heck is wrong with these guys? Go play a different game! That's not battlefront!" :joy:

"I'd like a three eras in the next game-"
    "Go play a different game! That's like saying I hope the next FIFA has Lebron!"

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • These posts are actually pretty funny haha :D
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • "I don't want too see game-breaking bugs with every patch-"
    "That's like saying I don't want assassinations in Assassin's Creed. LOL. Play a different game."

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • This guys tweet ticks me off, the game won't be improved if criticism is shamed upon by fools like him.

raw

Who is he? Does he have any ties to these guys? Or simply a fan?
    PSN: ORancisis "I am one with the Force. The Force is with me"
  • ORancisis wrote: »
    This guys tweet ticks me off, the game won't be improved if criticism is shamed upon by fools like him.

raw

He probally is a "critic" like Star Wars HQ or Battlefront Updates

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    ORancisis wrote: »

raw

He probally is a "critic" like Star Wars HQ or Battlefront Updates

Probably is one of them
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    "I hope BF2 has more than 4 large maps at launch"

"You want lots of content? Get out scrub. Go play battlefield because this clearly isn't your type of game"

trump-finger-shake-gif.gif
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • *Twitter Clowns at the eye doctor*
    Doctor-"Tell me what you see:"
    Vve23sF.jpg
    Twitter Clown-" Star Wars Battlefront l!"
    "Ok.... what's this?"
    2PXiy0N.jpg
    "Bootleg copy?"
    *gets glasses prescription"
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • "These guys are actual idi0ts."
    "That's like saying you're more smart. Go to a different Twitter page!"

“Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Darkaid wrote: »

Guys we should stop to consider this kid probably was too young to play the originals, therefore doesn't know what he's missing out on :D
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Alex seems like a dip$hiit
  • And I'm actually a disgruntled 17 y/o thank you very much
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack and instult the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about him. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.
    He obviously doesn't understand that others want to improve the game and like to help the developers improving it. It's like he doesn't understand the low player base, the bad reviews and the disappointment which this game coursed. Many are still here because it's Star Wars and we love Star Wars. Maybe someone has to remind this kid. Hate is not the Jedi way. Let him "cry".
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack and instult the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.
    He obviously doesn't understand that others want to improve the game and like to help the developers improving it. It's like he doesn't understand the low player base, the bad reviews and the disappointment which this game coursed. Many are still here because it's Star Wars and we love Star Wars. Maybe someone has to remind this kid. Hate is not the Jedi way. Let him "cry".

+400 Senate memes
  • This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.
    He obviously doesn't understand that others want to improve the game and like to help the developers improving it. It's like he doesn't understand the low player base, the bad reviews and the disappointment which this game coursed. Many are still here because it's Star Wars and we love Star Wars. Maybe someone has to remind this kid. Let him "cry". Hate is not the Jedi way.

He owns a Call of Duty channel....That says enough.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack and instult the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.

+400 Senate memes

I'm now going to find 400 senate memes and post them

giphy.gif
  • Alan_Ackbar
    3062 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    CxBJ49RUQAAepJ_.jpg

95d.jpeg

giphy.gif
    This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.
    He obviously doesn't understand that others want to improve the game and like to help the developers improving it. It's like he doesn't understand the low player base, the bad reviews and the disappointment which this game coursed. Many are still here because it's Star Wars and we love Star Wars. Maybe someone has to remind this kid. Let him "cry". Hate is not the Jedi way.

He seems to like his shooters like he likes his clothes

Casual

giphy.gif
    This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.

He seems to like his shooters like he likes his clothes

Casual

@Xantos, anyone? :trollface:
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    This kid is getting advantage of saying nothing negative. However to attack and instult the Star Wars Battlefront Community is a strange move. I guess he is not smart enough to understand what statement he made. I am sure even the devs laugh about. I wouldn't pay any attention to this kid.

+400 Senate memes

I'm now going to find 400 senate memes and post them

I got you

e0v8A.gif

giphy.gif
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @thiago2103 Care to join in the arguement?(On Twitter)
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    thiago2103 wrote: »

swe1YSh_Avg30VCDo7vm8Zv5FFKWNXOrHpiOP8AP_Mg.jpg?w=680&s=fcdd011fc479c183e671ef5070b0c0be

RWqNglrLnY0BDO7Vs9PMKSUi1nXvHI5wakc-pWC9yzs.jpg?w=786&s=481019e84877c2582acf9eda48bd702d

3YQiQ8QuHCMYAumBpBrLhRA5tEwrw-VhVkhZ3VimF10.png?w=480&s=9cd44bf58297d5e256f2cc8f0ce97591

u8BQ-F_DRpFqXX2PtSZKn7GqKUsI_hyIrrLUU8AXEWE.jpg?w=939&s=bc1a04360f3060731842fa726c160667

VQvkKdK0YTkKDqVTZl5j2wrNlcUeC0XYG_MgvxMFcGU.jpg?w=465&s=eae0b7c6d2b3cef5c266f7a6dd1499f0

Let's try and keep this thread clean of gif/meme bombardment :joy:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • This drama is me arguing with Alex while EAcaptures likes his tweets. That's all from him, folks!