criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Creature cards!!!!

Hello Star Wars battlefront players and creators. I have an amazing idea for this upcoming great game. Do you remember when Star Wars battlefront 2 let you play as a wampa and an ewok, as well as other creatures and monsters? I believe that you guys should add some type of card called a creature card. This is similar to a hero card where there is only two creatures on one side. It would also be similar to a hero card where once you have opened up the creature card, it will give you a variety of options to choose depending on the planet you are on as well as what side you are on(empire, rebel, first order, resistance, etc.). If you want to know more, message me ! Thanks, and may the Force be with you!

Replies

• thiago2103 wrote: »
    NO creature TOKENS

But yeah , would be neat to play as creatures , especially as the wampa and the tusken raiders .

I believe they should be a part of 32vs32 game modes and they should also have an exclusive mode ''hunt mode'' , where is a team of creatures vs soldiers .

That is NOT Battlefront! 32vs32? What?? Playable creatures? You're crazy.... go play a different game!!!
  • Worst idea ever. They could just place creatures on the map like enterable vehicles.
    This arcade coin system belongs to Super Mario, not to a Star Wars Battlefront which makes advertising to have a real atmosphere.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• _____
    raw
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    NO creature TOKENS

But yeah , would be neat to play as creatures , especially as the wampa and the tusken raiders .

I believe they should be a part of 32vs32 game modes and they should also have an exclusive mode ''hunt mode'' , where is a team of creatures vs soldiers .

That is NOT Battlefront! 32vs32? What?? Playable creatures? You're crazy.... go play a different game!!!

I bet Battlefield has playable creatures
    TuuBSxx.gif
    maxresdefault.jpg
    "Nailed it!"
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    NO creature TOKENS

I bet Battlefield has playable creatures
    TuuBSxx.gif
    maxresdefault.jpg
    "Nailed it!"

raw
  • No tokens. I like the idea of ridable creatures like tauntauns. However i dont like the idea of controlling a wompa for the rebels for example. I do think that ai creatures would be cool if they just wander around the map attacking everyone.
  • Just because you made 6 threads on this doesn't mean it'll happen.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • bfloo
    13357 posts Member
    Sand people vs Rebels, Wampas against Rebels, Ewoks vs Imperials could be a lot of fun.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I always liked the idea of creature attack tokens more. On endor, a group of ewoks attacking the circle should replace an orbital strike for the rebels. Jawas could come onto the tatooine maps and "steal" droids in a "jawa token". Tusken raider attacks could have replaced the orbital strikes on tatooine maps too. Then there's wampas that could just randomly come out of nowhere and attack anyone on Hoth. Just a pipe dream of course because creatures and star wars just don't go together. Isn't that right frozen tauntaun, and dead rancor?