criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes vs Villains: The Clash of Iconic Star Wars Characters

rendition1.img.jpg

Those eager to throw themselves into battle as the most iconic Star Wars™ characters will find Heroes vs Villains one of the most fantasy-fulfilling game modes of Star Wars™ Battlefront™. With three iconic dark side and three light side characters fighting head-to-head, you’ll never see as many formidable faces in one single game mode. .

Here to help us deep-dive into Heroes vs Villains is Lead Level Designer Dennis Brännvall. Read on to learn how it works, how dynamic it is, and how you can become a true master of the mode.

Heroes vs Villains is a game mode with short, intense rounds where iconic Star Wars characters will clash in dynamic fights. The matches are divided into rounds, where three players from each team randomly spawn as the Heroes and Villains of Star Wars Battlefront. In other words, you’ll see characters like... Read More
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• dim graphics
    rendition1.img.jpg
    rendition1.img.jpg
    rendition1.img.jpg
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • Please bring more heroes in the DLC packs! Would be cool to see "The force awakens content"? Kylo ren vs Finn? :-)
  • we will see them with the DLCs ...
  • The Emperor looks spot on! Everyone else looks fantastic but none of them seem like living, breathing people the Emperor does for this game.
  • I'm not sure if this is already an option. But please include a way to have Luke's pilot outfit and Anakins (Blue) Lightsabre on Hoth.

There are some people that really want to make sure details like that are on point when experiencing Star Wars.
  • I'm not sure if this is already an option. But please include a way to have Luke's pilot outfit and Anakins (Blue) Lightsabre on Hoth.

There are some people that really want to make sure details like that are on point when experiencing Star Wars.

Yes guys, I love the amount of work you guys put into the game to make it truly feel like we are in star wars, and its because of that reason that an anachronistic design of Luke sticks out so much
  • Vespervin
    646 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    They look amazing. Wow. Nice work DICE.

I like how the Emperor can buff other Imperials. A scaled down version of this would be good for the Rebel and Imperial officers, a class that someone else suggested on the forums.

Edit: Wouldn't it make more sense to give Leia the resources ability and remove the honor guard, and give that to Palpatine and call them the Imperial Royal Guard? It would be fun to run around as them with their pikes. Just a thought.
    Détruire tout, c'est une obligation
  • I wasn't sure if these pictures were in game models, or pictures of the actors. Incredible job DICE!
  • Give some love to boba too, he looks on point
  • Why doesn't Han say "I thought they smelled bad... on the outside!" on Hoth?
  • Because there's no tauntauns yet.
  • I need a date for new maps and heros and villiains need to know when don't say march what day
  • Season Pass Holders on the 22nd. Everyone else can buy it on April 5th
  • I would call it: The Clash Of Iconic Unfairness...

Especially on outer Rim it is always unbalanced. I played so many times in 4vs6 teams and the worst thing about is: even if you have 4 people in your team only THREE can play as heroes/villains in your team. So you have automatically a penalty of ONE hero/villain. I thought there would be a better balancing in this game mode now?
  • I hope they add new heroes in the game like IG-88,Ben Kenobi,Bossk,general tarken(a new hope movie),Chewbacca,And Lando
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!