criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do You think EA has learned from their mistakes and make Battlefront 2 a massive improvement

2Next

Replies

• blanehale wrote: »
    Jrob122 wrote: »
    Member when BFupdates monetized his Carrie Fisher memorial video? I member

Not like a member of the main three in the OT just died right?

Ok, you may monetise when ready
    GFohuM.gif

THE VIDEO IS IN RANGE SIR, READY TO MONITIZE!

heu heu heu heu
    Number: CT-1163

Name: Carbine

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• AwesomeKillJoy
    1426 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Bossk2262 wrote: »
    blanehale wrote: »

GFohuM.gif

heu heu heu

2000sGuy is a cool member and all, but can we stop reviving his threads? I don't want to be rude, but if he wanted this thread to be seen again, he would've revived it himself.
    Member of the 501st
  • Bossk2262 wrote: »

GFohuM.gif

heu heu heu

2000sGuy is a cool member and all, but can we stop reviving his threads? I don't want to be rude, but if he wanted this thread to be seen again, he would've revived it himself.

This wasnt me that other kid and why wouldnt he just close his thread?

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

GFohuM.gif

heu heu heu

Oh, my bad.

And only moderators of these forums can close threads (sadly, I'd close some of my threads instantly if I had that command).
    Member of the 501st
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    Not at all. I feel bad for everyone buying. Especially if they're preordering. I know 4 people already going to preorder.....
    photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    **** this ****. Can't wait until EAlliot's channel is dead.
    QqhmnpAn.jpg

They probably get discounted copies

Threads like are pointless and comments like the one quoted have no relevance to the thread topic and are quite inappropriate. The companies have already stated a billion times that they've learned from much from the community. Diemer said this is the biggest game he's ever worked on ever. Those things alone and from the things that have already been revealed are quite promising.

If you wanna nitpick every detail then go to dev school. Btw I highly doubt Elliot or swhq get discounts on games for themsleves. However they do get the opportunities to showcase and test games because they take it to their channels regardless of how they feel about the content.

GFohuM.gif

heu heu heu

And only moderators of these forums can close threads

oh ok i didnt know that

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• 2000sGuy wrote: »
    ImpactDis wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »
    Not at all. I feel bad for everyone buying. Especially if they're preordering. I know 4 people already going to preorder.....
    photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    **** this ****. Can't wait until EAlliot's channel is dead.
    QqhmnpAn.jpg

They probably get discounted copies

Threads like are pointless and comments like the one quoted have no relevance to the thread topic and are quite inappropriate. The companies have already stated a billion times that they've learned from much from the community. Diemer said this is the biggest game he's ever worked on ever. Those things alone and from the things that have already been revealed are quite promising.

If you wanna nitpick every detail then go to dev school. Btw I highly doubt Elliot or swhq get discounts on games for themsleves. However they do get the opportunities to showcase and test games because they take it to their channels regardless of how they feel about the content.

This is what happens when people revive old threads.
    This thread was from early march and obviously my views have changed after the trailer

ok i shut up

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• Not completely
    i think there will be stuff to complain about
    BUT> BFII will be better & bigger with more content
  • I hope they listen to my complaints about team balancing and matchmaking being broken. No 2v6 or 6vs11 matches!!!
  • TimothyTheFirst
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Jarrad wrote: »
    Might be too early to tell.

I'd say, as of right now, it's a 50-50 shot.

I'd say possibly yes, as EA/DICE listened to fans that wanted more Singleplayer and are bringing in a Campaign to EA Battlefront 2, as a result.

I'd also say possibly yes, as EA/DICE listened to the request that fans wanted more Eras and have confirmed that they are bringing in Multiple Eras to EA Battlefront 2.

I'd say possibly no, as EA/DICE want to continue their Nickel and Dime Trend and now want to bring in a Micro Transaction System to EA Battlefront 2.

I'd also say possibly no, as EA/DICE has acknowledged that a good amount of fans want to see the Clone Wars, but signs so far point to the Clone Wars being excluded from EA Battlefront 2

I think "a lot of fans" wanting clone wars is hard to say. EA is trying to sell games to the average person who just saw the last jedi (when it comes out) and wants to go home and play star wars.

It probably seems like a lot of fans want the clone wars added in communities like this because people who care enough to post on a forum like this have probably seen clone wars. and the people who are big enough star wars fans to have seen clone wars are probably going to buy the game anyways. The portion of the market that EA needs to focus on (from their perspective) is the people who just watch the movies and call themselves star wars fans but they might be on the fence about buying the game...
  • DICE will want to. EA wont because this one made massive profits therefore why change what is working?

EA was the to apologize for Battlefront tho and promised the next one would be bigger and better, all while DICE was quite. It was probly both groups who saw all the negitive backlash and knew a bare minimum wouldnt work twice