criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Le Mods

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited March 2017
So, right now we all know that the mods are no longer around, except for one or two, who are very good and have a sense of humour.

With the upcoming release of Battlefront 2017, the Forum user base will surge due to new players and returning players. So, I am sure that new mods will be established.

Therefore, I, Alvonator, Fellow Senator, officially announce my candidacy as Moderator of the Battlefront Forums. Please vote for me. K Thanx.

Seriously though, I sincerely hope that the new moderators are active Forum users and that new moderators have a sense of humour; not take everything so offensively; or be too uptight.

I have seen people unjustifiably banned for having a sense of humour or because mods, one in particular, abuse their power, or because mods take everything so seriously and offensively.

Replies

• I would like to announce my campaign for Moderator on the next forums.
    Make the Forums Great Again!
    th?id=OIP.E4MJ8L7fOId7gb7nwE-TRwEsEO&w=191&h=166&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Jaywal was cool but he's joined Luke in his rock house on Ach-To
    Official member of The Second Hand Club™

Proceed with the countdown!

giphy.gif
  • I think the mods have more or less gone, we are basically the Senate at this point. If those of us left are impressed enough to stick around for BF2 I feel sorry for the new wave of forum members.

"Hi I'm new here..."

"A new forum member, mysterious and cool... 5 couches, play a different game."
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    So, right now we all know that the mods are no longer around, except for one or two, who are very good and have a sense of humour.

With the upcoming release of Battlefront 2017, the Forum user base will surge due to new players and returning players. So, I am sure that new mods will be established.

Therefore, I, Alvonator, Fellow Senator, officially announce my candidacy as Moderator of the Battlefront Forums. Please vote for me. K Thanx.

Seriously though, I sincerely hope that the new moderators are active Forum users and that new moderators have a sense of humour; not take everything so offensively; or be too uptight.

I have seen people unjustifiably banned for having a sense of humour or because mods, one in particular, abuse their power, or because mods take everything so seriously and offensively.

The moderators will decide its fate
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Blazur
    4458 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »

What will you offer as the new moderator? Why should we vote for you?
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • @Alvonator I hope you propose the use of memes brannvall for eternity
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Blazur wrote: »
    Alvonator wrote: »

What will you offer as the new moderator? Why should we vote for you?

It was just a little joke. :)

I just don't want mod abuse of power when the new game drops. Unless I'm mistaken, it don't think its too much to ask.
  • I am always around, I just don't post much because I don't really have a reason to say much. You will see threads vanish... that is usually my doing
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!