criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Battlefront 2 should expand more on Rogue One, the Original Trilogy, the ST or CW if possible.

If content from the Clone Wars is possible, then we need the opening battle of Geonosis, maybe two or three maps from the cartoons and start with Episode 3 content like the Battle of Coruscant, The Outer Rim Sieges and the fall of the Jedi. Maybe add Lothal to the OT content, port everything already in the current Battlefront, and expand more on Rogue One content. The Sequel Trilogy has very little content yet to be discovered, but it will be great to see a few maps from TFA and TLJ in it.

Replies

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    I mean , i don't see whatelse they could do unless they wanna bring some star trek content ...

Wrong sir! Wrong!

Battlestar Galactica is better.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    I mean , i don't see whatelse they could do unless they wanna bring some star trek content ...

Wrong sir! Wrong!

Space Balls> all
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Wrong sir! Wrong!

Space Balls> all

John Stewart(God) > Every universe
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Wrong sir! Wrong!

Space Balls> all

Coleman Trebor=John Stewart
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Wrong sir! Wrong!

Space Balls> all

Coleman Trebor=John Stewart

Agreed. Both Gods are great.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.