criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

For Battlefront 2 they should do new heroes

First order

heroes

Kylo Ren (obviously) runnning speed is 30 percent faster than infantry.

powers: Fury Attack hold Y/triangle= turn on that timer thing like in bossk's micro grenades and unleash a series of strong and fast attacks that damage heroes and kill infantry instantly. cooldown 20 seconds

Force dash: RB/R1=a damaging strike like lukes saber rush but that spins like palpatines. cooldown 20 seconds

Force slam: LB/L1= Kylo ren creates a wave of incredibly powerful force that is capable of knocking heroes flying and killing infantry perfect if your surrounded by enemies. cooldown 45 seconds

trait: his lightsaber becomes more powerful and therefore more firey and more damaging. trait caused by getting kills or damaging heroes.

Captain Phasma: weapons modified E-11

Running speed: 10 percent faster than infantry

Powers: RB/R1= rapid fire locks on to one target and shoots continuesly until timer is finished target then remains stunned and moves slower. cooldown 20 seconds.

Y/triangle=grenade launcher E-11 fires 3 grenades, about thermal detonator size but slightly more damaging.

LB/L1= deflector shield: a hand-held shield that can deflect bolts back at blaster bolts and lightsaber attacks this power toggles on and of like bossks high senses but you cannot attack while holding the shield and the shield is vulnerable from behind.

Trait: level one: spawn bodyguards count:2

level two:spawn an extra bodyguard

level three spawn two extra bodyguards

bodyguard:riot control troopers RB=toggle control baton

LB= toggle E11

hold Y= high armor= activates a vest that reduces damage taken by 30%

clone wars battlefront would rock

Replies

• ThePoolshark
    2961 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Jar-Jar

300% infantry running speed.

Abilities:
    Decapitation
    Eye Gouge
    Throat punch

Trait:
    Dumbness- Makes everyone around him on the enemy team dumber and have less ability to aim straight
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Jar-Jar

Abilities:
    Decapitation
    Eye Gouge
    Throat punch

Trait:
    Dumbness- Makes everyone around him on the enemy team dumber and have less ability to aim straight

Beautiful. The community wants this.
  • totally hahahaha
  • but seriously what do you guys think?
  • Maybe you should rewatch the movie. Kylo offers more unique abilities. Also how can a lightsaber become more powerful? 30% movement speed is also too much. His role model is Darth Vader.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    Jar-Jar

Abilities:
    Decapitation
    Eye Gouge
    Throat punch

Trait:

Pre-ordered™!
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • how about resistance fighters like rey or finn

Rey: running speed 25% faster than infantry

Weapons: K16 Bryar pistol, Rey's staff

Trait: Jedi in training; Rey's force ability is improved by killing enemies or damaging heroes

level 1: force jump is 10% higher

level 2: force run is 10% faster

level 3: Damage increase by 30%

Opening line: "Im part of this fight now"

RB= Staff kick: Rey turns her staff vertical and lunges horizontally,feet first,kickng her opponent. Kills infantry and damages heroes. cooldown: 20 seconds

LT=secondary fire holding LT will charge secondary fire just like in the game

LB= heavy staff hit: Rey hits her opponent with her staff but it is 50% more damaging

Hold Y=toggle blaster

• Maybe you should rewatch the movie. Kylo offers more unique abilities. Also how can a lightsaber become more powerful? 30% movement speed is also too much. His role model is Darth Vader.

ok so what would you say he should have? and also what do you think of phasma?
  • Don't like the abilities. Don't want traits either.
  • dont like whose abilities?
  • Bossk2263 wrote: »
    dont like whose abilities?

i think he means in general

oh :/
  • I would honestly see the system not change a whole lot from the first game. refine it, sure, but go away from it and do something else is too much of a risk in my opinion
  • I would honestly see the system not change a whole lot from the first game. refine it, sure, but go away from it and do something else is too much of a risk in my opinion

what do you mean
    I would honestly see the system not change a whole lot from the first game. refine it, sure, but go away from it and do something else is too much of a risk in my opinion

what do you mean?
  • Master_Cunha
    4550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I would honestly see the system not change a whole lot from the first game. refine it, sure, but go away from it and do something else is too much of a risk in my opinion

A risk? Given how quickly people stopped playing this game, something drastic needs to change. I agree that they should build off this game as a template but a lot of things need serious modification.

A risk? Given how quickly people stopped playing this game, something drastic needs to change. I agree that they should build off this game as a template but a lot of things need serious modification.

right, modification is the key word. complete rework from scratch, no.

i think depth of gameplay was the issue, and that can be fixed by building off what they have now.
    Bossk2263 wrote: »

oh :/

Have a look at some of my threads to see how I'd change abilities. Its not necessarily an issue with your ideas but the way heroes are currently and your ideas lie very closely to the current three arcady abilities and a trait. The characters are like those in swgoh which is a mobile game set in an arcade. I want to see more realistic abilities that you'd see the characters utilising in media. I also think lots of abilities are a bit generic for example power blast, trooper bane, lucky shot, armour breaker.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    While I'm no Tfa fan most of these abilities are well thought
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7339 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Maybe you should rewatch the movie. Kylo offers more unique abilities. Also how can a lightsaber become more powerful? 30% movement speed is also too much. His role model is Darth Vader.

In episode 7 you don't see Kylo using the force for running. He is going fast, but not running like Vader. Furthermore Kylo can hold blaster bolts midair for several seconds or froze Rey compeletly. His fighting style is slower than the one from the CW Jedi, but really strong. His lightsaber can't become stronger, it was construceted as an unstable weapon due to his lack of experience. Not to forget that Kylo is using light and dark side skills and is according to Disney a very good lightsaber dualist (Rey seems to be better without training :D ) . His trait name could be for instance Jedi Killer.
    Moreover, I am not sure if it makes sense to create a TFA Kylo (including DICE), because episode 8 will change the characters.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Maybe you should rewatch the movie. Kylo offers more unique abilities. Also how can a lightsaber become more powerful? 30% movement speed is also too much. His role model is Darth Vader.

I am not sure if it makes sense to create a TFA Kylo (including DICE), because episode 8 will change the characters.
    It also doesn't make sense to make a st battlefront when only 1 film is out.
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member

I am not sure if it makes sense to create a TFA Kylo (including DICE), because episode 8 will change the characters.
    It also doesn't make sense to make a st battlefront when only 1 film is out.

That's EA for ya
  • ok i know they probably wont do it for battlefront 2 but what if kylo had this:

LB=Force freeze: kylo stops all blaster bolts and infantry in front of him while running, and in a 360 degree radius while standing still. enemies remain still and whoever is effected is killed (except heroes, who are simply damaged)

10% faster than infantry

block time 10 seconds

Trait: Jedi Killer

level 1 +3 seconds to force freeze

level 2 +4 radius and damage to force freeze

level 3 kylo automatically blocks all blaster bolts fired at him from the front

level 4 trait becomes permanent

• i still think we should keep fury attack and force dash...