criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

My requested villains

Hey Dice! I would like to play as these villains in the future.
  • Darth Bane
  • Darth Revan
  • Darth Tenebrous
  • Darth Plagueis
Have a nice day and good luck with the development of Battlefront 2!

Replies

• Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    I doubt they'll dive into legends. Heck we couldn't even get Tarkin and Ben
  • bfloo
    15009 posts Member
    I don't think they'll bring legends either, but I would love to run around wrecking everyone as Darth Bane.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    I despise Legends.

Before they were made "not canon", they ruined so many things in the Star Wars Universe with foolishness including the Palpatine Clones (which practically ruined the whole OT), the R5 droid used the force, and other dumb things.
  • Master_Cunha
    4562 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    None have any relevance to a battlefront game in any era apart from revan. Plus none are canon.
  • They are not canon anymore.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Alvonator wrote: »
    I despise Legends.

Before they were made "not canon", they ruined so many things in the Star Wars Universe with foolishness including the Palpatine Clones (which practically ruined the whole OT), the R5 droid used the force, and other dumb things.
    However bad those aspect were these are fantastic characters. However none have any place in battlefront even if canonised, apart from Revan.
  • bfloo
    15009 posts Member
    They are not canon anymore.

Darth Bane was made canon in CW.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    I despise Legends.

However bad those aspect were these are fantastic characters. However none have any place in battlefront even if canonised, apart from Revan.

Of course, I digress, I mean all the characters you mentioned are great. Fantastic even.

I just simply delved off topic as to why I am not a fan of certain elements in Star Wars Legends.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    bfloo wrote: »
    They are not canon anymore.

Darth Bane was made canon in CW.

True, but not as a hero you can play ;)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• ... ..
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member

... ..

Revan still isn't canon yet, unfortunately. Chuck Wendig's Aftermath trilogy has heavily hinted at events in the Old Republic, though.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • I think you're forgetting someone...
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif