criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Potential Maps for a Clone Wars/Prequel Game

CS2107
1961 posts Member
edited March 2017
To do the era justice the prequels need an own Game. These are the maps that would do it justice. I know these are many, but those would cover all from episode I-III...

- Naboo City (big map)
- Naboo Swamp (big map)
- Naboo Palace (medium sized map)
- Naboo Hangar (medium sized map)
- Tatooine Jundland wastes (big map)
- Tatooine Mos Esba (big map)
- Tatooine Jabbas Palace (medium sized map, combines Palace garage and Jabbas palace)
- Coruscant City (big map)
- Coruscant Underground (big map)
- Coruscant Jedi-temple (big map)
- Coruscant Senate-interior (medium sized map)
- Kamino Tipoca City (big map)
- Kamino Clone chambers (medium sized map)
- Geonosis Badlands (big map)
- Geonosis Catacombs/droid factory (medium sized map)
- Geonosis Arena (medium sized map)
- Utapau (big map)
- Kashyyyk Beach (big map)
- Kashyyyk Treetops (medium sized map)
- Mygeeto (Big map)
- Mustafar (Big map)
- Cato Neimodia (Big map)
- Space above Kamino
- Space above Coruscant
- Space above Geonosis

And for this we need proper Space Battles and Conquest. That would already be enough for the modes. Some Heroes vs Villains would be nice as well, but I would rather take more maps, than more gamemodes. They could put a republic Stardestroyer and a CIS-ship in the sky, to make the "Space Battle" mode playable on most of the maps. On that way we would have some nice invirnoment to fly around.
Also they already have the Jabbas palace map, just need to change them a little and put them into one map. And Space above ... is also something they can take from the current game and add some things in the background (Like the planet and a republic fleet in a fight with the CIS) . For Geonosis they could use the map imperial blockade from the deathstar DLC. Just delete the deathstar in the background and add some Battle beyond and the new ships

Replies

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7330 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, all good choices. I am mostly curious from these about Coruscant surface world and under world as well as Mos Esba. Even I am a large mode only player, I would even play medium and bigger sized small maps with Conquest.
    In my mind, there should be only a hand full of small maps, maybe 10% or the small maps are a cut out of the large maps and no player who loves to play on large maps should be forced to play on small ones.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    Yeah, all good choices. I am mostly curious from these about Coruscant surface world and under world as well as Mos Esba. Even I am a large mode only player, I would even play medium and bigger sized small maps with Conquest.
    In my mind, there should be only a hand full of small maps, maybe 10% or the small maps are a cut out of the large maps and no player who loves to play on large maps should be forced to play on small ones.

Small maps in this list would be as big as both jabbas palace maps combined. But to be honest i think if we get a Clone Wars game, we would only get maybe 6-8 of those, which is really sad, as this list would cover everything from I-III with so much different invirnoments that the game would never get boring. And just imagine having different weather conditions on those maps, like Smog or rain on Coruscant, foggy Cato Neimodia, Rainstorm on Kamino, Sandstorm on Geonosis or Tatooine
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    @Ahsoka_Tano and I want to play the heroes designed by you and the others on those maps... Pls someone make that happening
  • bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    Just thinking of the Geonosis Arena, it is so open it would just be a blood bath. We would still need it since it is where the Clone Wars began.

I'd switch out Jabba's Palace for the pod race course in a PT game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Trooper8059
    10194 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Sounds like a lot of the maps I added to my Battlefront 2 copy on PC. :D

Otoh Gunga is definitely one I'd like to see.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • CS2107
    1961 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Just thinking of the Geonosis Arena, it is so open it would just be a blood bath. We would still need it since it is where the Clone Wars began.

I thought the Arena could include the stages and a bit of tunnels around it. Maybe we could go through the catacombs and see the cages where they hold the monsters for the execution. Also they could add the columns in the middle and maybe some landed LAAT/i gunships. Than it wouldn't be too open.
  • bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    CS2107 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

I thought the Arena could include the stages and a bit of tunnels around it. Maybe we could go through the catacombs and see the cages where they hold the monsters for the execution. Also they could add the columns in the middle and maybe some landed LAAT/i gunships. Than it wouldn't be too open.

That could work.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png