criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Justice League/Worlds of DC

15678911Next

Replies

• DarthJ
    6805 posts Member
    Good to see this is still going strong, esp this past weekend.
    https://twitter.com/rtsnydercut?lang=en

Yep. Great to see the actors taking an interest
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Good to see this is still going strong, esp this past weekend.
    https://twitter.com/rtsnydercut?lang=en

Yep. Great to see the actors taking an interest

Totally, but not just the actors, the director, the film score composer (Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL), the former pres of DC Entertainment (Diane Nelson), and of course thousands upon thousands of fans and moviegoers. When I sat in my IMAX seat on opening night, and saw the opening scene, I knew something was amiss. I got really nervous when I didn't hear the now iconic Superman theme by Hans Zimmer, nor the Batman or Wonder Woman themes by Junkie XL. Danny Elfman (who composed the Simpsons theme song) was put in charge of Justice League instead, who put his old 1990 Michael Keaton Batman theme in it, and even re-purposed John Williams' original 1978 Superman theme. What a hack! The music should be a THEME OF CONTINUITY from Man of Steel all the way through Justice League. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. #releasethesnydercut
    "Rise."
  • I haven't liked a Batman film since the dark Knight trilogy.
    That sucks. Have you seen BvS, aka the best batman movie ever made? It's pretty great. The action scenes simply CRUSH the action in the dork knight trilogy.
    "Rise."

I think the upcoming Matt Reeves film has potential. I’m hoping they go for a more Arkham-esque vibe
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

I think the upcoming Matt Reeves film has potential. I’m hoping they go for a more Arkham-esque vibe

I don't know how I feel about Robert Pattinson as Batman. Some of the other cast members I like though. Hopefully it will be good.
  • DarthJ
    6805 posts Member
    I haven't liked a Batman film since the dark Knight trilogy.

Its based on The Long Halloween arc, which is a great read.
    PSN: ibrajoker59