criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Justice League/Worlds of DC

Replies

• 2000sGuy wrote: »
    So now that Aquaman has done some more stuff, how would you rank the JL based on power? I feel pretty sure that Superman is first and Batman is last, but how would you guys rank the four in the middle?

Well I havent gotten to see Aquaman yet but my predictions are:

Superman- self explanatory
    Wonder Woman- she’s always been the jack of all trades in DC. I’d put her above aquaman because Im not sure if he could hold his own against someone like Doomsday like WW did (unless they were in a watery environment
    Aquaman-
    Cyborg- mainly due to the motherbox in him.
    Flash- He could have the potential to be higher, but we’ve really only seen him “push people and run away”
    Batman-

I’d say once we get Shazam he’ll probably take Wonder Woman’s spot or Aquaman

Very minor spoilers, but
    Aquaman is shown to be immune to regular bullets, and WW isn’t.

Because of that I believe Aquaman is probably stronger physically, but WW is a better fighter. That would be an awesome fight. Cyborg is an interesting one. He is one of two people in the JL who can fly, and he has a ton of cool weapons at his disposal. The problem is, none of these cool weapons have actually done anything, or at least nothing against a strong opponent. Cyborg has fought against Steppenwolf and Superman, and none of his attacks affected either of them. I can’t remember the details, but Steppenwolf ripped at least one of his limbs off with ease, and Superman took him out quickly with heat vision. So I’d probably put him last. The Flash is very powerful, but he is awful at using that power. The only thing with Flash is that WW is just frozen in time to him. And I know Flash is a bad fighter, but how can you use to someone who is frozen? So I think the Flash would beat the rest of them, despite being a terrible fighter. So to recap:

1. Superman
    2. Flash
    T3. Wonder Woman
    T3. Aquaman
    5. Cyborg
    6. Batman

Yea Aquaman very well could be stronger than WW, or at least her DCEU version. Her power levels vary alot

Flash definitely has the potential to be up there if he had better mastery of his powers
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • The reason I put Flash so high is because WW was frozen when he is running. How would the Flash lose to someone standing still?
  • The reason I put Flash so high is because WW was frozen when he is running. How would the Flash lose to someone standing still?

He trips.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

He trips.

But he would still have time to get up and kill WW/Cyborg/Aquaman many times over.
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member
    A lot of people underestimating Batman, very dangerous to do. Has anyone seen the movies or read the comics lol, he has a plan for everything and has studied them all. He has everyones weaknesses noted.

He is Batman.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    A lot of people underestimating Batman, very dangerous to do. Has anyone seen the movies or read the comics lol, he has a plan for everything and has studied them all. He has everyones weaknesses noted.

He is Batman.

“You’ve got no powers, no offense.”

-Aquaman

That pretty much sums it up.
  • Hey before I go see Aquaman, does it take place before or after Justice League?

It seems like a prequel but then that means he wouldnt continue using that glorious suit :weary:
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    Hey before I go see Aquaman, does it take place before or after Justice League?

It seems like a prequel but then that means he wouldnt continue using that glorious suit :weary:

After.

He is Batman.

-Aquaman

No powers, but he could beat them if needed
    DarthJ wrote: »

He is Batman.

-Aquaman

No powers, but he could beat them if needed

Most definitely.
    Has anyone ever noticed how much Batman relies on that grappling gun/batarang?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Upon first viewing this is one if the best superhero movies Ive seen in a while (aside drom infinity war). Love the soundtrack, great villain development for Black Manta and even Orm. Initially I was more excited for Manta then Orm, but he won me over. Also love how they dont kill them.
    And unlike black panther the main protagonist isnt overshadowed by his villains. His arc of accepting his weakness in order to be the hero was nice. The action is stellar, beautiful effects, and the character interactions really got to me. Has a few cliches here and there but all in all this was great

My DC movie rankings are:
    Aquaman
    Man of Steel
    Wonder Woman
    Justice League
    Batman v Superman
    Suicide Squad
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    Upon first viewing this is one if the best superhero movies Ive seen in a while (aside drom infinity war). Love the soundtrack, great villain development for Black Manta and even Orm. Initially I was more excited for Manta then Orm, but he won me over. Also love how they dont kill them.
    And unlike black panther the main protagonist isnt overshadowed by his villains. His arc of accepting his weakness in order to be the hero was nice. The action is stellar, beautiful effects, and the character interactions really got to me. Has a few cliches here and there but all in all this was great

Aquaman
    Man of Steel
    Wonder Woman
    Justice League
    Batman v Superman
    Suicide Squad
    Glad you liked it. Was the suit as great as you thought it would be?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Upon first viewing this is one if the best superhero movies Ive seen in a while (aside drom infinity war). Love the soundtrack, great villain development for Black Manta and even Orm. Initially I was more excited for Manta then Orm, but he won me over. Also love how they dont kill them.

Aquaman
    Man of Steel
    Wonder Woman
    Justice League
    Batman v Superman
    Suicide Squad
    Glad you liked it. Was the suit as great as you thought it would be?

It had like a little golden flap on his back covering his rear. I thought that was kinda strange but other than that it was glorious.
    Had some really epic shots with it on.

It woulda been nice to get an explanation of where his JL armor came from but I guess we can assume Vulko gave it to him
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1356 posts Member
    edited January 2
    Happy New Year everyone! Ahem, need I remind you that Batman defeated Superman. So he's not on the bottom of my list, that's for sure.

Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Superman
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    Cyborg

Cyborg could be physically ripped apart by any of the others, so he's last, even though against a regular human he would be VERY formidable. His internet skills unfortunately don't translate well to the field of battle. Super smarts always overpowers super strength, which is why WW is second. She has more experience than Superman. I'm talking DCEU movies only. I liked Aquaman, and have seen it twice already, but I enjoyed all the other DCEU films more. It was clearly a course correction that I disagree with, to make the DCEU more, IDK what, not the "Snyder-verse" it was originally set out to be, but it leaves me wondering how funny Joker will be or how not funny Shazam will be. I still think Synder filmed the coolest superhero scenes of all time. His batman and superman movies are LEAGUES above the rest. No pun intended.
    Post edited by UNSANE_fan75 on
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Happy New Year everyone! Ahem, need I remind you that Batman defeated Superman. So he's not on the bottom of my list, that's for sure.

Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Superman
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    Cyborg

Cyborg could be physically ripped apart by any of the others, so he's last, even though against a regular human he would be VERY formidable. His internet skills unfortunately don't translate well to the field of battle. Super smarts always overpowers super strength, which is why WW is second. She has more experience than Superman. I'm talking DCEU movies only. I liked Aquaman, and have seen it twice already, but I enjoyed all the other DCEU films more. It was clearly a course correction that I disagree with, to make the DCEU more, IDK what, not the "Snyder-verse" it was originally set out to be, but it leaves me wondering how funny Joker will be or how not funny Shazam will be. I still think Synder filmed the coolest superhero scenes of all time. His batman and superman movies are LEAGUES above the rest. No pun intended.

I Superman would be above Wonder Woman. He completely crushes her in the Justice League movie. He stops her most powerful move. If we are talking experience, Kal and Bruce are the two most experienced because Diana hid in the shadows for years. Super basically destroyed both the justice League and Steppenwolf. He was leagues above the rest in that movie, out intended.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Aquaman just crossed 1 billion at the worldwide box office. It's the highest grossing DC film, and it isn't done yet.
  • Aquaman just crossed 1 billion at the worldwide box office. It's the highest grossing DC film, and it isn't done yet.

I'm really surprised at how successful Aquaman has been. I thought for sure that it wouldn't make too much money going up against Spiderverse, Mary Poppins, and Bumblebee, especially since it's reviewed lower than all of them.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • rollind24
    4890 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Aquaman just crossed 1 billion at the worldwide box office. It's the highest grossing DC film, and it isn't done yet.

I'm really surprised at how successful Aquaman has been. I thought for sure that it wouldn't make too much money going up against Spiderverse, Mary Poppins, and Bumblebee, especially since it's reviewed lower than all of them.

I thought it could beat those but yea I definitely didn’t think it’d cross a billion. Feels like it just came out still also
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member
    Yeah - thankfully it seems no-one is listening to the Disney-paid critics and the audience score is pretty decent.

I really liked the film when I saw it - would still say Wonder Woman was my favourite film so far of the Worlds of DC, but this is definitely 2nd. Some excellent parts and character building. Some more thoughts below.
    - Really liked the character building for almost all of the characters - from Aquaman's flawed and doubting hero, Ocean Master/Orm's reasons for doing what he does (and his own insecurities in a way), Manta being built up but not quite in a major role yet, Mera becoming more open to humans.
    - Fight scenes were excellent generally.
    - Humour wasn't over the top or thrown in every few seconds like Marvel and came off quite well.
    - Almost all actors gave very good performances.
    - The world building for Atlantis and the other kingdoms was cool.
    - sequel nicely set up with the post credits scene, although personally I can't see Manta as the big bad (historically throughout the comics I wouldn't say he was a 'planner/thinker' type). Could see him as more of a recurring secondary villain.
    - Arthur's armour was amazing - all in all I felt that James Wan stuck extremely close to the source material for inspiration, like Ocean Master's armour (when he finally puts the face mask on). Was really happy to see this.

All in all I would give it an 8 out of 10 for me.

For Worlds of DC so far I would say for me film rankings go:

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel
    6. Suicide Squad (still don't think its as bad as people make it out to be, although Leto's Joker was terrible).

Really looking forward to Shazam next - I think it will come off well with the goofy light hearted vibe, although I think critics will pan it because 'its trying to copy Marvel and be funny'
  • shazam's my favorite dc super hero
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • shazam's my favorite dc super hero

Mine is Blue Beetle. I would love to see a movie for him but it probably won't happen.
    Yeah - thankfully it seems no-one is listening to the Disney-paid critics and the audience score is pretty decent.

I really liked the film when I saw it - would still say Wonder Woman was my favourite film so far of the Worlds of DC, but this is definitely 2nd. Some excellent parts and character building. Some more thoughts below.
    - Really liked the character building for almost all of the characters - from Aquaman's flawed and doubting hero, Ocean Master/Orm's reasons for doing what he does (and his own insecurities in a way), Manta being built up but not quite in a major role yet, Mera becoming more open to humans.
    - Humour wasn't over the top or thrown in every few seconds like Marvel and came off quite well.
    - sequel nicely set up with the post credits scene, although personally I can't see Manta as the big bad (historically throughout the comics I wouldn't say he was a 'planner/thinker' type). Could see him as more of a recurring secondary villain.
    - Arthur's armour was amazing - all in all I felt that James Wan stuck extremely close to the source material for inspiration, like Ocean Master's armour (when he finally puts the face mask on). Was really happy to see this.

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel
    6. Suicide Squad (still don't think its as bad as people make it out to be, although Leto's Joker was terrible).

Really looking forward to Shazam next - I think it will come off well with the goofy light hearted vibe, although I think critics will pan it because 'its trying to copy Marvel and be funny'

I’m actually really excited for Shazam. Don’t know much about him but it sounds like a good concept for a movie with whole “Big” vibe
    #infantrylivesmatter

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

MCU diehard Fanboys are already calling aquaman a black panther-thor ragnarok rip off :joy: :joy: :joy:

I can already tell critics will call Captain Marvel and inspiring cool character and then take a crap on Shazam, when from what ive heard eveyone’s more excited for shazam

Im more excited for shazam after 1 trailer then 3 trailers for Cpn Marvel
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

Im kinda sad Spiderverse is performing averagely but since its already got sequels and spin offs confrimed im not too worried

But overall im glad DC has a win.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

MCU diehard Fanboys are already calling aquaman a black panther-thor ragnarok rip off :joy: :joy: :joy:

I can already tell critics will call Captain Marvel and inspiring cool character and then take a crap on Shazam, when from what ive heard eveyone’s more excited for shazam

Same.
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    Aquaman just crossed 1 billion at the worldwide box office. It's the highest grossing DC film, and it isn't done yet.

Im kinda sad Spiderverse is performing averagely but since its already got sequels and spin offs confrimed im not too worried

But overall im glad DC has a win.

Me too.

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

I’ve preferred the MCU so far based on their track record but yea I cringe when i see people say “Aquaman only doing well because thirsty women” like Thor doesn’t get the same bump. I just want good superhero movies whether it comes from MCU or DC.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

I’ve preferred the MCU so far based on their track record but yea I cringe when i see people say “Aquaman only doing well because thirsty women” like Thor doesn’t get the same bump. I just want good superhero movies whether it comes from MCU or DC.

Right.
    People feel they have to pick sides and praise one film and criticize the other. Let the companies fight each other for more profit. We the consumers get the luxury of benefiting from their competition
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member
    shazam's my favorite dc super hero

Mine is Blue Beetle. I would love to see a movie for him but it probably won't happen.

There was rumours a while back on a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold film in production/ideas phase. Went very quiet though
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

Oh yeah I want to see both do well, love both but lean more towards DC. I just dont like how people seemingly have to hate one (and its usually DC).
    I always bring it up, but before the casuals decided they liked Marvel, they dont actually know that Marvel nearly went bankrupt in the 90s trying to play catch up with DC on their Bats/Supes films, animated series, etc. Its why their movie rights for characters were all over the place, and why we are yet to see FF/X-Men/Avengers in the same film, and why it took so long for Spidey to show up in the MCU too.
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

A critic also said Aquaman is a 'wannabe Thor'..... :joy:

I definitely think Shazam will be slated off the critics sadly

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

i'm a marvel person and i 100% agree with you. i am more excited for shazam than cpt marvel even though i should be mooning over those trailers by now
  • Shazam is my favorite hero, and I think it is only fitting the real Captain Marvel should have to contended with the person that took his name.
    itt96uodu82s.gif

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

That’s just sad (especially seeng how the 1st thor is underrated imo). Literally the only comparisons are they’re kings of a fictional place with evil half brothers.

I like your point about Marvel going bankrupt in the 90s. As much crap as they get people forget it was DC who was the one who paved the way for superhero movies to be popular, and it wasnt until 2000s Xmen and Spiderman and the MCU until Marvel got their game together
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Shazam is my favorite hero, and I think it is only fitting the real Captain Marvel should have to contended with the person that took his name.

stan lee was running out of ideas?

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

i'm a marvel person and i 100% agree with you. i am more excited for shazam than cpt marvel even though i should be mooning over those trailers by now

Im more marvel lenient too.
    I can give Marvel the benefit of the doubt but theres something different about this ones. With the 1st Guardians and Doctor Strange, who were relatively unknown, they were marketed as regular movies. But they’re really trying to hype up this nobody of a character with the whole strongest avenger thing when she hasnt really deserved that title. I was never into the new age Captain Marvel (OG Ms Marvel guy)

If im supposed to like her because of her power level and not her personality/character then im not interested
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • she just seems like another heroine in a skintight suit whose movie only seems to convey the message that you need to "believe in yourself" even though if you want to convey that message i say you do it somewhere else (though i don't have anything against women i just don't like there movies cause they are badly built)
  • Wouldn't say i'm too excited for either Captain Marvel or Shazam, but out of the two, I am definitely a bit more excited for Shazam. There's just something about Brie Larson's performance that is off putting to me, I just don't think she's the right fit for Captain Marvel.

For Shazam, the dialogue was just a bit iffy for me with the first trailer, curious if the second trailer is as good as people are claiming it is.

Still going to give both films a shot regardless, for all I know if could just be the marketing teams.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

That’s just sad (especially seeng how the 1st thor is underrated imo). Literally the only comparisons are they’re kings of a fictional place with evil half brothers.

I like your point about Marvel going bankrupt in the 90s. As much crap as they get people forget it was DC who was the one who paved the way for superhero movies to be popular, and it wasnt until 2000s Xmen and Spiderman and the MCU until Marvel got their game together

Yeah - if anything, Aquaman's creation was influenced by Namor from Marvel, not Thor. I think its more the buff actors too for them to accuse DC of trying to do a Thor-esque film.

I would also say The Dark Knight is still the greatest superhero film ever, hands down. Probably my favourite film ever.
  • DarthJ
    5784 posts Member

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

I can give Marvel the benefit of the doubt but theres something different about this ones. With the 1st Guardians and Doctor Strange, who were relatively unknown, they were marketed as regular movies. But they’re really trying to hype up this nobody of a character with the whole strongest avenger thing when she hasnt really deserved that title. I was never into the new age Captain Marvel (OG Ms Marvel guy)

If im supposed to like her because of her power level and not her personality/character then im not interested

I actually quite like her in the comics, I think she has a likeable factor about her. One of the only lights in Marvel's recent comics history for me (it slid down a pit at one point and there are only one or 2 titles I read currently). That said I prefer Ms. Marvel and her other personas. I see what you mean though - it feels like they are jamming her in to save the day. Like I said, if they had of had, say half a year to a years gap between this film and Avengers Endgame, or a later release for both too, they could have sold the character and raised her likeability with film goers. As it is, it does feel like she will come in and do everything (which, comics wise, she is powerful but I don't think she could take Thanos alone or with a group if I am not mistaken - thinking of Civil War II in particular).

I am with @Trooper8059 though - I don't think it helps that I can't see Brie Larson fitting the role currently and I think that hampers it for me. Can't say who I would envision as Cpt. Marvel, but its not her.

Back to DC though, I think the goofy vibe of Shazam will strike a chord with film goers. Critics no, but I think it will follow the usual DC scores - meh critic score but decent to good audience score. Not massively struck on the suit though - think they could do better. Shazam's suit looks cheap and tacky to me a bit. Might have been touched up since.
  • westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited January 11

same. i also feel like they are jamming marvel in to save the day

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

I actually quite like her in the comics, I think she has a likeable factor about her. One of the only lights in Marvel's recent comics history for me (it slid down a pit at one point and there are only one or 2 titles I read currently). That said I prefer Ms. Marvel and her other personas. I see what you mean though - it feels like they are jamming her in to save the day. Like I said, if they had of had, say half a year to a years gap between this film and Avengers Endgame, or a later release for both too, they could have sold the character and raised her likeability with film goers. As it is, it does feel like she will come in and do everything (which, comics wise, she is powerful but I don't think she could take Thanos alone or with a group if I am not mistaken - thinking of Civil War II in particular).

I am with @Trooper8059 though - I don't think it helps that I can't see Brie Larson fitting the role currently and I think that hampers it for me. Can't say who I would envision as Cpt. Marvel, but its not her.

Back to DC though, I think the goofy vibe of Shazam will strike a chord with film goers. Critics no, but I think it will follow the usual DC scores - meh critic score but decent to good audience score. Not massively struck on the suit though - think they could do better. Shazam's suit looks cheap and tacky to me a bit. Might have been touched up since.

Right. Lets say Dr Strange wasnt in Infinity War and they were hyping his movie up to be the one who defeats Thanos. I still wouldnt like that idea of some nobody solving a problem thats been set up for 6 years like an dues ex machina
    Plus the inevitable plotholes of what Captain Marvel was doing all this time and why she wasnt called in for an alien invasion but was for some unknown phenomenon (I dont think fury knew about thanos and the death of half of life bit.

And yea I definitely am not a fan of the actor. Her line delivery is very flat, has cringey dialogue (“noble warrior heroes???), and She seems snotty and pushy of her politica(btw we get it Marvel. Hero has the word Her in it. You dont need to have that in every trailer). Shes said she doesnt care what white males think of her movies.

Sidenote I kinda like Shazam’s suit, but the light up logo is still growing on me.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

Right. Lets say Dr Strange wasnt in Infinity War and they were hyping his movie up to be the one who defeats Thanos. I still wouldnt like that idea of some nobody solving a problem thats been set up for 6 years like an dues ex machina
    Plus the inevitable plotholes of what Captain Marvel was doing all this time and why she wasnt called in for an alien invasion but was for some unknown phenomenon (I dont think fury knew about thanos and the death of half of life bit.

And yea I definitely am not a fan of the actor. Her line delivery is very flat, has cringey dialogue (“noble warrior heroes???), and She seems snotty and pushy of her politica(btw we get it Marvel. Hero has the word Her in it. You dont need to have that in every trailer). Shes said she doesnt care what white males think of her movies.

Sidenote I kinda like Shazam’s suit, but the light up logo is still growing on me.

a11p935v5bjp.gif

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

a11p935v5bjp.gif

DenseGrippingDegus-size_restricted.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

1. Wonder Woman
    2. Aquaman
    3. Justice League
    4. Batman vs Superman
    5. Man of Steel

Yeah, sounds like they are trying to copy Wonder Woman with that. I can understand a hero for the girls. But WW got a lot of controversy for taking it too far.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Been revisiting all of the old Batman tv shows of my childhood. So far I have bought all of the old The Batman seasons. Great tv series. Then I bought the first 2 seasons of Batman the Animated Series.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Been revisiting all of the old Batman tv shows of my childhood. So far I have bought all of the old The Batman seasons. Great tv series. Then I bought the first 2 seasons of Batman the Animated Series.

Speaking of Batman shows, anyone keep up with Gotham? I haven’t watched it since season 2 but seems like the newest season has some good stuff, worth getting back into?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Been revisiting all of the old Batman tv shows of my childhood. So far I have bought all of the old The Batman seasons. Great tv series. Then I bought the first 2 seasons of Batman the Animated Series.

Speaking of Batman shows, anyone keep up with Gotham? I haven’t watched it since season 2 but seems like the newest season has some good stuff, worth getting back into?
    Naw, I am more of cartoon guy.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • 2000sGuy
    5833 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Been revisiting all of the old Batman tv shows of my childhood. So far I have bought all of the old The Batman seasons. Great tv series. Then I bought the first 2 seasons of Batman the Animated Series.

Have you seen young justice season 3?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

Have you seen young justice season 3?

Kind of waiting until I have a bit more money before I subscribe to DCU. $8 a month is a bit much for me.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Watched The Dark Knight for the first time today. I have got to say, I think I like Ben Affleck as an actor a bit better. Christian Bale kind of came off as a bit arrogant to me as Bruce Wayne. They tried to keep DK as realistic as possible, which I thought was awesome in some places and kind of awkward in others. Seeing Batman run away at the end of the movie was kind of cringey, I thought it would have been better if he used a grappling hook. Good movie though, and great Joker. Haven't seen one that disturbing since Mark Hamill played him.
    itt96uodu82s.gif