criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Maul

If clone wars makes it into any battlefront maul should not be a separatist but a villain for a death watch army with pre vizsla, savage and the other crime syndicates and palpatine should be left to ot as he is on both sides in the clone wars.

Replies

• I see Maul fighting for the Separatists. A 3rd faction could be interesting, but Maul hold his power only for a few episodes until Darth Sidious handeled him.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    I see Maul fighting for the Separatists. A 3rd faction could be interesting, but Maul hold his power only for a few episodes until Darth Sidious handeled him.

For Planets like Umbara, Umbarans should replace Separatist Droids.
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • 2000sGuy
    5830 posts Member
    1. Episode 1 Darth Maul is by far the most popular version and the one most people would recognize/prefer
    2. Savage worked for the separatist, albeit a short time, but still worked for them
    3. Pre Vizsla also worked with the separatist briefly. As Greedo is for the Empire Vizsla could be for the CIS
    4. In the originals Darth Sidious was a hero for the CIS. And even so his true intentions were with the CIS:
    Fun trumps canon
    5. I doubt we'd get a neutral faction to play as Mandolorians. That's going way too deep and the focus shouldn't be on Mandolorians
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    I see Maul fighting for the Separatists. A 3rd faction could be interesting, but Maul hold his power only for a few episodes until Darth Sidious handeled him.

Yes
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 2000sGuy wrote: »
    1. Episode 1 Darth Maul is by far the most popular version and the one most people would recognize/prefer
    2. Savage worked for the separatist, albeit a short time, but still worked for them
    3. Pre Vizsla also worked with the separatist briefly. As Greedo is for the Empire Vizsla could be for the CIS
    4. In the originals Darth Sidious was a hero for the CIS. And even so his true intentions were with the CIS:
    Fun trumps canon
    5. I doubt we'd get a neutral faction to play as Mandolorians. That's going way too deep and the focus shouldn't be on Mandolorians

When did vizsla work of cis?
    I also don't think greedo should be in the game.
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

I'm not making predictions I'm saying what I'd like.
    The mandalore arcs were massive parts of tcw.
    You talk about ep 1 maul. He was never a separatist.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

I hope Umbara is implemented!
  • yeah that would be cool
    clone wars battlefront would rock
  • I am still hopeing for the Siege of Mandalore, but I am sure, this won't happen.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• 2000sGuy
    5830 posts Member
    I am still hopeing for the Siege of Mandalore, but I am sure, this won't happen.

First we have to hope they actually use stuff from the show and not just the movies
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg