criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Your First Look at STAR WARS Battlefront II Is Coming at STAR WARS Celebration

Prev1
Sledgehammer70
762 posts Community Manager
rendition1.img.jpg

Commence primary ignition – the first trailer for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II is imminent. On April 15 at 2:30PM ET/11:30AM PT at Star Wars Celebration, we’ll be presenting during the “The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II” panel. Not able to attend in person? You’ll still be able to watch online. Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a glimpse at the game and debut the first trailer.

You can find more information on the official Star Wars Celebration site. Keep an eye on the EAStarWars Twitter and Facebook channels for details in the coming weeks.
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• Darkaid
    8432 posts Member
    I have a BAD feeling about this.
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. Hera Syndulla - Spectre 2 - Pilot of the Ghost
  • Who cares about this? The first one was ****, why the next one should be better?
  • Let's hope that it deserves that title.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
    tumblr_lzbzunu0zL1r0rglho1_500.gif

• Darkaid
    8432 posts Member
    Let's hope that it deserves that title.

It's Battlefront EA II not Battlefront II.
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. Hera Syndulla - Spectre 2 - Pilot of the Ghost
  • Let's hope that it deserves that title.

Agreed. I look back on the last year, and to be quite frank I wish I hadn't invested so much time into the game. I missed out on some great times in Destiny.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    For my ally is The Force, and a powerful ally it is.
    58eeba42a6cf8268045751.gif
  • Whodunnit
    4100 posts Member
    I'm really curious how it will turn out. Not the trailer, it will be awesome.
    Battlefront II has a 76.5% chance of success.
  • Darkaid wrote: »

Oh Darkaid, I doubt that someone will refer to the current Battlefront as "Battlefront EA"

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

• Whodunnit
    4100 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

Oh Darkaid, I doubt that someone will refer to the current Battlefront as "Battlefront EA"

It's more like ****, really.
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »

It's more like ****, really.
    Ah yes, the new nickname for the game.

• Who cares about this? The first one was ****, why the next one should be better?

i do not know why i am coming back to play the game
  • Lonnisity
    1047 posts Member
    Here goes nothin'
    In-game: xXBlueCasketXx (Xbox One)
    Color me cautiously optimistic
  • Nedud
    4 posts Member
    adfafawfaw
  • Whodunnit
    4100 posts Member
    ^^Some very constructive ideas here.
  • Maybe have some gameplay in it? I dunno.
  • Whats about the season pass ? I won't buy the new if I have to buy a new season pass to play the whole game...
  • I would bet Season Passes are here to stay. Look at the way EA/DICE does Battlefield and that's not going to change.
  • At the very least, they should have 4XP throughout SW Celebration weekend, so people can mop up any remaining progress they desire to make.
  • Is this a free upgrade?
  • I'll be there next week! Can't wait to see what you guys got in store!
  • dijedi
    14 posts Member
    first dlc.....heroes: jar jar binx and watto
  • At the very least, they should have 4XP throughout SW Celebration weekend, so people can mop up any remaining progress they desire to make.

I have 264,000+ credits and max rank. Are there that many people who wish to mop up anything?
  • Lonnisity
    1047 posts Member
    At the very least, they should have 4XP throughout SW Celebration weekend, so people can mop up any remaining progress they desire to make.

I have 264,000+ credits and max rank. Are there that many people who wish to mop up anything?

I traded in my copy before max rank tbh
    In-game: xXBlueCasketXx (Xbox One)
    Color me cautiously optimistic
  • darkstarQC
    760 posts Member
    edited April 13
    Don't forget they will only show a TRAILER which is mostly compose of cinematic which do not represented the gameplay at all. Don't fall in the trap this time don't pre-orderd it wait to try the beta which im pretty sure will be as crapy as the first one with there star card and no class system and linear multiplayer maps and of course the most **** thing of all token for vehicle instead of real vehicle that you can take in the maps or in your spawn, and since they didn't even had two years to make it you can be sure it will be the same c-ap even if all the era are in it! And just because you see space battle in the trailer it doesn't mean its going to be in the game. Don't forget what happen the last time they screw us big time and they did it with bf1 too so im not getting my hope up for this one either another cash by ea its just what it will be, grab the cash as fast as possible and then run to the bank and flee as fast as possible...
    [QcAF]Quebec Armed Forces
    chaine youtube channel: [QcAF]Quebec Armed Forces
  • darkstarQC wrote: »
    Don't forget they will only show a TRAILER which is mostly compose of cinematic which do not represented the gameplay at all. Don't fall in the trap this time don't pre-orderd it wait to try the beta which im pretty sure will be as crapy as the first one with there star card and no class system and linear multiplayer maps and of course the most **** thing of all token for vehicle instead of real vehicle that you can take in the maps or in your spawn, and since they didn't even had two years to make it you can be sure it will be the same c-ap even if all the era are in it! And just because you see space battle in the trailer it doesn't mean its going to be in the game. Don't forget what happen the last time they screw us big time and they did it with bf1 too so im not getting my hope up for this one either another cash by ea its just what it will be, grab the cash as fast as possible and then run to the bank and flee as fast as possible...

Why so negative? Do you not want the game to succeed? Also, it is being developed by MOTIVE as well, so thats 2 companies working on it. They also said that that the trailer will have gameplay in it
  • Battlefront II looks absolutely incredible! All the details we're finding out today just keeps getting better and better. The only thing I'm concerned about is Battlefront II not getting an expanded and improved Skirmish mode that supports everything the online multiplayer modes have to offer. Maybe DICE or someone at EA, LFL or Disney said so already, but I didn't catch it. There's been a lot of info released. lol

Anyway, the campaign looks amazing, but I just hope we're not getting it in place of a fully supported Skirmish mode. I want both, but I'd rather have Skirmish if I could only have one.
    "All wings report in."

My Top 5 Favorite Starfighters:
    1. BTL-A4
    2. BTL-B
    3. BTL-S3
    4. BTL-S3t
    5. BTL-A4 LP
    ;)