criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Windowed mode, resolution setting problem

I'm setting up the game to run in windowed mode, at a lower resolution than my desktop.

The problem that I'm having is that the window is not resizing after I set the resolution. I have to drag it to the right size, but then it's not perfect because I cannot drag it to an exact "####" x "####" dimension just by looking at it. That makes the graphics go to ****... as the window resolution doesn't exactly match the resolution that the program is running.

Is there a way that I can setup the launch options so that the window is created the right size on launch?