criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Luke better????

Darthsteve88
371 posts Member
edited April 2017
I mean, Luke's force push is very overpowered, but is the better of the two? I still think Vader is slightly better.

Replies

• Yate123
    420 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    1v1 luke's slightly better atm
  • Vader's better IMO, especially in a 1v1
    Member of the 501st
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Luke is much better than Vader in a 1v1 now I think. He can block all of his attacks and get away if things get too heated. His force push just does insane damage even if you're blocking
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Pretty even. Force Push does good damage but Luke can't block longer than Vader so he will eventually be susceptible to damage. Luke's Force Push does like 15-22 damage on Vader. A Choke, Saber Throw on Luke would take like 30 health from him.
  • Luke has an advantage in a pure 1v1. Vader gets the advantage when you add more players in, since he can tank if there's rebels whereas Luke can get stomped if he misteps around Vader and a few Imperials. If you're in a pure 1v1 with Vader, make sure to use your jump as Luke. Only throw force push/heavy strike while you're in the air, and you'll almost always get big damage because most players drop their guard when you're in the air.
  • bfloo
    14544 posts Member
    It depends on where they go at it.

Open areas favor Luke, tight quarters favor Vader.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

this
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • bfloo wrote: »

Which is why I've lost to Vader as Luke in some HvV maps.
    Member of the 501st
  • greedo1980
    694 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    You know even if Luke takes more damage he can usually speed to the next hero health pickup and come back to finish the job.

The cut and run tactic can be pretty demoralizing on open maps.
  • Anoh
    8380 posts Member
    He still feels weak. The Empire is still too good.
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • Vadars is better for me, Luke still seems weak with his force push at times.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    Anoh wrote: »
    He still feels weak. The Empire is still too good.

Yep. The villains unique and fun in their own right. The Rebels all feel the same besides Luke Cheeie and maybe Jyn
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg