criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

We Get Darth Maul. Now WE NEED BEN KENOBI!

Iconic. Important. Cool. A fighter. Ben Kenobi.

Qui-Gon-Jinn_d89416e8.jpeg?region=0%2C1%2C1536%2C864&width=768

The community is asking. Seriously though, if we get Darth Maul and Naboo, might as well get the underrated Qui Gon Jinn.

Replies

• Since we're getting Darth Maul vs Yoda, I'm throwing all my canon thinking out the window. :D

Bring on Ben!
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    YES , very iconic and misterious fighter

THE COMMUNITY IS ASKING

Do not put videos in your signature... it is obnoxious how much space it takes up
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Iconic. Important. Cool. A fighter. Ben Kenobi.

Qui-Gon-Jinn_d89416e8.jpeg?region=0%2C1%2C1536%2C864&width=768

The community is asking. Seriously though, if we get Darth Maul and Naboo, might as well get the underrated Qui Gon Jinn.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have credits, but what I do have are a very particular set of jedi abilities. Abilities I have acquired over a very long time learning the ways of the force. Abilities that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my padawan go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will make you one with the force."
  • Qui Gon, please.
    I'll be able to massacre droids with Yoda, just missing Mygeeto
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Since we're getting Darth Maul vs Yoda, I'm throwing all my canon thinking out the window. :D

Bring on Ben!

Even if we do not get him, I would like to see his dead body on the Naboo platforms as an easter egg lol.

tumblr_inline_nnmrv6Bthx1sjf2gc_1280.jpg
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Since we're getting Darth Maul vs Yoda, I'm throwing all my canon thinking out the window. :D

Bring on Ben!

Even if we do not get him, I would like to see his dead body on the Naboo platforms as an easter egg lol.

tumblr_inline_nnmrv6Bthx1sjf2gc_1280.jpg

But they burned him :open_mouth:
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Hahahah you guys are twisted. Keep it up
  • Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    I'd love to see Qui-Gon Jinn make an appearance in EA's Battlefront 2.

Maybe it will happen, we'll see.