criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Bail Organa as hero thread

ShowOff
113 posts Member
edited April 2017
Let me fulfill my fantasy

Replies

• Your Star Wars fantasy is to play as a Senator?

Don't forget about Mon Mothma and General Madine.
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Your Star Wars fantasy is to play as a Senator?

What many people don't know is Bail Organa was a Jedi. Shocker. In episode 2we see him standing next to Sidious looking at the clone army. His face says "this isn't right." That's the first clue to his abilities.

In RoTS we see him approach the Jedi temple only to be interfered with by clones who are under order 66. These clones don't shoot Organa because he used a Jedi mind trick on them. Seconds later we see Bail call upon another Jedi (padawan) through the force.

In Rogue One we learn Bail is keeping ties with Obi-Wan. Again, through the force.

So how amazing if we had Bail as a playable jedi
  • ShowOff wrote: »
    Alvonator wrote: »

What many people don't know is Bail Organa was a Jedi. Shocker. In episode 2we see him standing next to Sidious looking at the clone army. His face says "this isn't right." That's the first clue to his abilities.

In RoTS we see him approach the Jedi temple only to be interfered with by clones who are under order 66. These clones don't shoot Organa because he used a Jedi mind trick on them. Seconds later we see Bail call upon another Jedi (padawan) through the force.

In Rogue One we learn Bail is keeping ties with Obi-Wan. Again, through the force.

I was only joking, not makinf fun of you. If we can get as many heroes as possible, then I am not agaisnt any form of request. In fact, I would like to see obscure heroes, as well as iconic ones. Besides, he did wield a blaster. I'm just not sure if he is up there in the most wanted section.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ShowOff wrote: »

Maybe if we get enough important characters, Senator bail could appear. But Bail is a jedi?
    giphy.gif
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

I was only joking, not makinf fun of you. If we can get as many heroes as possible, then I am not agaisnt any form of request. In fact, I would like to see obscure heroes, as well as iconic ones. Besides, he did wield a blaster. I'm just not sure if he is up there in the most wanted section.
    I agree. All jokes aside (I know he's not a Jedi) he did appear in the prequels and was alive (albeit for a short time) in the first 3 movies.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    edited April 2017

I agree. All jokes aside (I know he's not a Jedi) he did appear in the prequels and was alive (albeit for a short time) in the first 3 movies.

Oh ok... thought you were serious about him being a Jedi :D
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I'll have to say no to Bail unless they have so many heroes he becomes the next logical choice.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »
    I'll have to say no to Bail unless they have so many heroes he becomes the next logical choice.

How long down the list would we have to go to get to Bail lol?
    CPT_Rex wrote: »
    I'll have to say no to Bail unless they have so many heroes he becomes the next logical choice.

Pretty far. Past the likes of Kit Fisto, Commander Wolffe, Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member

Pretty far. Past the likes of Kit Fisto, Commander Wolffe, Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • CPT_Rex
    725 posts Member
    Darkaid wrote: »

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon

I'd actually have Plo Koon as a first or second tier hero due to his number of appearances in TCW.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon

I'd actually have Plo Koon as a first or second tier hero due to his number of appearances in TCW.

What about Yarael Poof?

• ShowOff
    113 posts Member

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon

What about Yarael Poof?

Thank you for reminding me of this classic lol.
  • CPT_Rex
    725 posts Member

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon

What about Yarael Poof?

Oh he is definitely top tier :joy:
  • CPT_Rex wrote: »

And Plo Koon!
    @Plo_koon

What about Yarael Poof?

Oh he is definitely top tier :joy:

giphy.gif
    Number: CT-1163

Name: Carbine

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• everybodygiphy.gif

212th Battalion

#finishTCW

• Better hero idea than friggin Padme. Her best weapon would be her awful dialogue and acting skills.
    Anakin, you're breaking my heart.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Better hero idea than friggin Padme. Her best weapon would be her awful dialogue and acting skills.

I actually agree with this. I am not fond of Padme one bit.
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Better hero idea than friggin Padme. Her best weapon would be her awful dialogue and acting skills.

I actually agree with this. I am not fond of Padme one bit.

Padme shouldn't even be near the front lines. Her main role of importance was in The Senate trying to end the war soon through a diplomatic solution.

I was always with Palpatine in those situations.
    #LongLiveTheCloneWars
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Well he's not necessarily "hero" material. Then again, neither was Greedo. I'm all for it if the list of HvV characters gets big enough. If he's good enough for an action figure, he's good enough to fight for me. I mean, hello, Lando?
    I am one with the force. The force is with Steve.
  • Jarrad
    2270 posts Member

You can be sure that there's a good chance that since EA/DICE has went ahead and thrown in Leia and Rey into their EA Battlefront Franchise as Heroes, that they will quite possibly do the same with Padme.

Palme did participate in fighting at the Battle of Geonosis after all in Attack of the Clones and she'd be another option for both a female Hero and a blaster Hero.
  • Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Well he's not necessarily "hero" material. Then again, neither was Greedo. I'm all for it if the list of HvV characters gets big enough. If he's good enough for an action figure, he's good enough to fight for me. I mean, hello, Lando?

I wouldn't mind if Bail Organa was to be a Hero.

Like you said, EA/DICE threw Greedo and Nien Nunb in in their first Battlefront.

Besides, he'd be another blaster Hero option for the Republic Heroes, as most would just have lightsabers.
  • Iconic™
  • No thanks. I want Jedi, not senators
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Honestly, I am not seeing Bail as a fighter. He was more the guy in the background for the Rebellion. His arena/battlefield was the senate.
    However, I like him. He helped Yoda and Obi-Wan after Order 66, proteced Leia and found Ahsoka.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Jarrad
    2270 posts Member
    No thanks. I want Jedi, not senators

Realistically, with EA/DICE, they might try to throw in Bail Organa or Padme as a blaster Hero, to try to even out the number of blaster Heroes and lightsaber Heroes on each side, like with EA's Battlefront 1.

I wouldn't mind having either as a Republic Hero.
  • Jarrad wrote: »

Realistically, with EA/DICE, they might try to throw in Bail Organa or Padme as a blaster Hero, to try to even out the number of blaster Heroes and lightsaber Heroes on each side, like with EA's Battlefront 1.

Bail never fought, padme did. Clones can be blaster heroes. Saw and his sister can be blaster heroes. The protector of mandalore can be blaster heroes.
  • Bossk2262
    255 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Jarrad wrote: »

Bail never fought, padme did. Clones can be blaster heroes. Saw and his sister can be blaster heroes. The protector of mandalore can be blaster heroes.

yeah i agree Bail's an id1ot

212th Battalion

#finishTCW