criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4

Prev13456721
Darkaid
9145 posts Member
Tomorrow is the third day of Star Wars Celebration Orlando, and with that, EA's biggest trailer ever made for Battlefront II EA, as well as the new Star Wars Rebels panel that will start at 11:00 A.M. EST. This thread is to discuss speculation, interesting things found in trailers, as well as your thoughts on episodes when they are released.
I hope you are all having a great time at or watching the streams of Star Wars Celebration and MTFBWY.
Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. Enlist into the First Order! Order comes first!

Replies

• 2000sGuy
    5604 posts Member
    Never thought I'd ever use a TFA gif, but:
    CT-2000 reporting for duty
    200.gif#1
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    200.gif#1

Not much of a TFA gif if you ask me.
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Darkaid
    9145 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    200.gif#1

I don't recall this moment in TFA.
  • 2000sGuy
    5604 posts Member
    You were expecting to me use the "Chewie, we're home", weren't ya?
  • Trooper8059
    9493 posts Member
    edited April 15
    200.gif#1

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    Hello there!

I was expecting hyperventilating.
  • Cad_Bane
    3138 posts Member
    Really hope we get some kind of Ahsoka teaser during the panel or at least something with a quick clip during the trailer showing a new character coming to season 4 like cad bane or possibly boba fett. Really would like to see more clone wars character that aren't in any of the movies to get some kind of closure to there story since the clone wars is unlikely to ever get finished
  • Trooper8059
    9493 posts Member
    edited April 15
    OneyLorcan wrote: »

I was expecting hyperventilating.

And you shall receive. :smile:
    62.gif~c200
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
  • Darkaid
    9145 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Really hope we get some kind of Ahsoka teaser during the panel or at least something with a quick clip during the trailer showing a new character coming to season 4 like cad bane or possibly boba fett. Really would like to see more clone wars character that aren't in any of the movies to get some kind of closure to there story since the clone wars is unlikely to ever get finished

Well....Cad Bane is most likely dead...
  • Darkaid wrote: »

Wait, I saw a video saying he would return in S4? I really need to double check sources.
    I also saw a video saying Rex is the old man on Endor.
  • Darkaid
    9145 posts Member
    Mitchel1 wrote: »
    Darkaid wrote: »

Wait, I saw a video saying he would return in S4? I really need to double check sources.
    I also saw a video saying Rex is the old man on Endor.

Bo Katan is returning in s4, and Rex is most likely the old man on Endor, but it is not 100% confirmed. However, Hera Syndulla will survive to the Battle of Endor and will help Han and Leia in a shorts series called "Forces of Destiny", which confirms she will survive Rebels, of course. I believe she will survive the entire GCW.
  • Cad_Bane
    3138 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Darkaid wrote: »

Yes I've already seen that video. I think he is alive. I don't see why they would leave a character as popular as he was without a ending to his story and Dave loved that character too. Plus if you watched the origins livestream panel with Dave, they showed that clip then after, the host asked Dave so what happened to cad bane? And Dave wouldn't answer the question he just jokingly said well looks like we are out of time on this panel
  • Awesome, just 2 hours.
  • bfloo
    7734 posts Member
    I'd like to see Piett and Veers rising through the ranks a bit.

If Rex and Hera survived, why wouldn't they be the ones to lead the attack on DS2.

I can see the Rebels trusting Han, but Lando who just collaborated with Vader and shows up out of no where and you have him lead an attack?
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    6095 posts Member
    edited April 15
    bfloo wrote: »

If Rex and Hera survived, why wouldn't they be the ones to lead the attack on DS2.

I can see the Rebels trusting Han, but Lando who just collaborated with Vader and shows up out of no where and you have him lead an attack?

Rex is probably on the Endor attack team (not confirmed (yet?)). After season 4 we know what happened with Thrawn and Hera or it will go over seamlessly into RO.
  • bfloo
    7734 posts Member

Rex is probably on the Endor attack team (not confirmed (yet?)). After season 4 we know what happened with Thrawn and Hera or it will go over seamlessly into RO.

I don't want them to bring back Thrawn to fail miserably trying to find the Rebels on Yavin.

He finished with a victory, let him go off to the outer regions.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    6095 posts Member
    edited April 15

I don't want them to bring back Thrawn to fail miserably trying to find the Rebels on Yavin.

Well, this books sound interesting, but it's before Rebels. Thrawn failed in Zero Hour because his admirals couldn't execute orders...
    51%2BLrg-FVwL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • bfloo wrote: »

Agreed_zps9ykynjnm.jpg
  • 2000sGuy
    5604 posts Member
    After Bo Katan, no more cw characters. They've said it themselves, "cw characters are taking over the show". As it gets closer to ANH, they should focus on giving spotlight to the nobodies of the OT, make me like Ezra and Kanan better, not give me nostalgia
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    6095 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Jyn might come to Rebels with Saws new arcs.
    After Bo Katan, no more cw characters. They've said it themselves, "cw characters are taking over the show". As it gets closer to ANH, they should focus on giving spotlight to the nobodies of the OT, make me like Ezra and Kanan better, not give me nostalgia

Well, Maul died. We still have Rex as a main, Ahsoka is probably alive then Hondo and Gerrera too as side characters....maybe Im not thinking straight early in the morning...but I cant think of any major CW era characters aside from those 4, don't see what they mean by CW characters taking over the show. I mean the Ghost crew is all GCW era, Thrawn is GCW/EU, Vader, Tarkin, Palpatine, The Senators Mon Mothma and Bail Organa, Fulcrum are all that era as well.
  • bfloo
    7734 posts Member

CW characters took over the show because they were better written. Love or hate Maul, he always created tension. Ahsoka gave Kanan and Ezra direction. Hondo bought comic relief.

Rebels needs to stop trying to resolve everything in a half hour every week and build longer story lines. Then we wouldn't get so many filler episodes.
  • bfloo wrote: »

CW characters took over the show because they were better written. Love or hate Maul, he always created tension. Ahsoka gave Kanan and Ezra direction. Hondo bought comic relief.

Rebels needs to stop trying to resolve everything in a half hour every week and build longer story lines. Then we wouldn't get so many filler episodes.

I was just gonna say, dumb kiddie filler episodes are whats hurting it. i don't care about 2 droids going on some childish crazy adventure that blows up an imperial base by accident, I care about Ezra being trained as a Jedi, about Sabine and the War on Mandalore or maybe start having Episodes focus on some villains from time to time too, Id love to see what Vader is up to during this period or maybe start showing Palpatine.
    I know, early On CW's first 2 seasons had a number of kiddie filler episodes. In between cool stuff like a Jedi and her apprentices getting trapped in Grievous's Castle or trying to sabotage the neural network of the clones we had **** stuff like Jar Jar saving the day, but around the time of season 3 there was much much less of that. Hopefully season 4 of Rebels does that....but part of me thinks it will still be a bit more present because to Disney, Cartoons=massive potential child audience in their eyes
  • bfloo
    7734 posts Member
    It takes a show some time to get going, Rebels has shown flashes of greatness, but then they go back to filler instead of building off of it.

CW got a lot better around this time frame, Rebels can too.