criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

REALLY!?

tupe12
115 posts Member
unknown.png

REALLY?! WHY THE **** IS THAT CLONE TROOPER USING THE E-11?! IMMERSION RUINED, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED, LEAVING 0 STAR REVIEW ON AMAZON.

(Heavy sarcasam)

Replies

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    *removed*
  • bigjay
    787 posts Member
    This thread is intense.
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    It's just concept art... hopefully
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    It's just concept art... hopefully

The battledroid had an E-5, so I think we're good
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    When droidekas with ee4 ?
    "Only 10% of our playerbase played old Battlefronts, so we are going to do a Battlefront, which is not a Battlefront" -Dice 2017
  • The DC-15 could be modified by removing a muzzle extension. When said extension was absent the weapon was in appearance very similar to E-11
  • gistech
    131 posts Member
    Clones wield the DC-15 which is very, very similar in appearance to the E-11, just usually without a scope, though one could be attached, I'm sure.
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    gistech wrote: »
    Clones wield the DC-15 which is very, very similar in appearance to the E-11, just usually without a scope, though one could be attached, I'm sure.

I hope.

For them mostly
    "Only 10% of our playerbase played old Battlefronts, so we are going to do a Battlefront, which is not a Battlefront" -Dice 2017
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member

latest?cb=20050512002921

This is the DC-15 carbine. Looks similar to the E-11.
  • Xantos
    2385 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »

latest?cb=20050512002921

Is basically the same weapon, the e11 is the evolution of the dc.

Would be a shame if they allowed every weapon no matter the faction
  • Xantos wrote: »
    Alvonator wrote: »

latest?cb=20050512002921

Is basically the same weapon, the e11 is the evolution of the dc.

Would be a shame if they allowed every weapon no matter the faction

Exactly. Also of note, the weapon in the OP's image is clearly firing blue bolts. The E-11 would fire red.
    And I agree, it would be very regrettable if they allowed crossing of eras in that way.
  • Nikki
    21 posts Member
    Its probably DC-15S