criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Instant Action & PvE Feedback

Replies

• Oilerfan78
    291 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Oilerfan78 wrote: »
    Still have not encountered an AI played BB8 or BB9E unit.

Well they're quite small so easy to miss..low health too, so I guess toy were just unlucky ? I've seen them several times in both IA and Co-op

Yeah, I agree. I finally found BB8 on Takodana in Instant Action. I was attacking some troops as Kylo Ren and trapped BB8 in a corner against some cargo boxes and destroyed it. I did not realize it was BB8 until it exploded since it was in the group of enemies. I also had the rare pleasure to battle BB8 on Ajan Kloss. He defeated me after a satisfying battle of will. I'm sure when DICE adds the announcer for the Heroes/Villains, and BB8/BB9E is announced people will find them sooner as they are hard to see.

I also hope they program the droideka's to spawn more frequently. I've seen 3-4 tops, in several Instant Action maps. Only one of Felucia. Other times, they don't spawn at all. I turned off Hero AI, so that was one way to see them a bit more frequently.
    Post edited by Oilerfan78 on
  • I still haven't got to play. Glad everything is sounding legit from you guys tho
  • Starmasui73146
    1794 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Mystical wrote: »
    That probably explains why the droidekas are kinda dumb right now. Maybe over time the AI will learn how to use them better. The AI have definitely impressed me in Instant Action, a lot of times they will outplay me or stay alive longer than I expected. The Hero AI are definitely no joke now compared to when they first released. I still hope we can get an ally hero, it would help counter the enemy side always having a hero because I don't always want to play a Hero every game so it makes your side have a harder time winning when no hero is deployed protecting the command posts.

Yes Destroyer (Droideka) Droids remind me right now of a toddler learning how to walk. God help us all when they master the Destroyer. 😈 It will be a hard fought, sharp battle for sure but I'm eagerly looking forward to it. 🙂 I live for the challenge.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Remember the time when we were praying Dice to give us a large scale offline mode like Skirmish with troopers and maybe reinforcements? A long time ago!

Now we have the best offline experience ever seen in a game with very large scale maps, friendly and enemy reinforcements, heroes and vehicles for PT and ST.
    Now we only need OT and the circle will be complete!
    COD and BF envy us for what we received with offline!

hah yes. once ot comes it will be phenomenal. just needs the ai vehicles they're working on. all maps possible (looking at starkiller, crait, and space ships.) potentially friendly heroes, and the final icing on the cake SPLITSCREEN.

And Splitscreen is a must. It has to come. I still don't see why Splitscreen can't come because Co-Op has 4 players and it has a lot of bots. And I'd also be fine if it was 2vs13 or something tiny like that, it doesn't have to be 20vs20 with Splitscreen or something (although that'd be awesome). I mean 2015 had Splitscreen with a lot of bots. Right?

Co-op can do more with bots, because everything is handled server-side.

Offline Instant Action is handled locally...by your machine. Your console. We've been told it's much weaker hardware. At least, that's the reasoning they've given us. I really would love splitscreen too, but this is the reason they've given so far. Maybe it really isn't do-able, when taken into account with everything else?

Ahhh... That makes sense. Thank you for telling me!
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA
  • Remember the time when we were praying Dice to give us a large scale offline mode like Skirmish with troopers and maybe reinforcements? A long time ago!

Now we have the best offline experience ever seen in a game with very large scale maps, friendly and enemy reinforcements, heroes and vehicles for PT and ST.
    Now we only need OT and the circle will be complete!
    COD and BF envy us for what we received with offline!

hah yes. once ot comes it will be phenomenal. just needs the ai vehicles they're working on. all maps possible (looking at starkiller, crait, and space ships.) potentially friendly heroes, and the final icing on the cake SPLITSCREEN.

yea more maps is a MUST for IA, and yes I know we will be getting more when OT comes but I also mean Crait, Starkiller, and even the smaller maps like the ones in Co-Op and Blast and such.

The AI Vehicles is also a must but second only to more maps imo. Even if it takes half a year I'll be fine because I really don't want them to be buggy, it would be so weird to see an AT-ST stuck on a tree because the bot doesn't know how to drive.

Then it's Friendly Heroes and this, again, is a must. It would be so much more immersive seeing Both teams have heroes instead of only the enemy.

And Splitscreen is a must. It has to come. I still don't see why Splitscreen can't come because Co-Op has 4 players and it has a lot of bots. And I'd also be fine if it was 2vs13 or something tiny like that, it doesn't have to be 20vs20 with Splitscreen or something (although that'd be awesome). I mean 2015 had Splitscreen with a lot of bots. Right?

I would love Instant Action split screen.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • When they do add Vehicle AI I sure hope it includes Starfighter strafing.

If they are worried about them being too effective they can adjust it as needed.

But please at the very least include them for the intense battle immersion !!!
  • Jesbro
    640 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Especially on maps like Kashyyk and Naboo where we can possibly join those air battles.
  • Jesbro wrote: »
    When they do add Vehicle AI I sure hope it includes Starfighter strafing.

If they are worried about them being too effective they can adjust it as needed.

Starfighter strafing wouldn't be an issue in Instant Action or Co-op, since you don't have to worry about annoying other players.

I really hope they add starfighters to Sequel Trilogy IA & Co-op maps as well as Clone Wars map, since the Sequel Trilogy is sorely lacking in terms of vehicles. They should add them to Takodana, Starkiller Base, Naboo, Kamino, and Kashyyyk.

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Jesbro wrote: »
    When they do add Vehicle AI I sure hope it includes Starfighter strafing.

Starfighter strafing wouldn't be an issue in Instant Action or Co-op, since you don't have to worry about annoying other players.

I really hope they add starfighters to Sequel Trilogy IA & Co-op maps as well as Clone Wars map, since the Sequel Trilogy is sorely lacking in terms of vehicles. They should add them to Takodana, Starkiller Base, Naboo, Kamino, and Kashyyyk.

Yes please, starfighters!
  • I encountered my first AI Droideka yesterday! They are a little hard to come by but it's great to have them at last! I love how immersive these battles are, just watching fellow reinforcements running around - it's so great!
    Instant Action is on the horizon! Thank you DICE so much for this incredible addition to the game!
  • I encountered my first AI Droideka yesterday! They are a little hard to come by but it's great to have them at last!

Yes, I just hope they get them functioning more like as if a human is playing as one. Right now the Destroyers are a bit wacky. They do odd stuff.

Like:

(1.) stopping putting up their shield, then immediately dropping the shield, firing, going into the roll position but stay in place, then go back to stance put up shield and fire

(2.) trying to jump up on a really high rock endlessly instead of take the CP only 11 feet away

(3.) the aim seems erratic as well, it's all over the place...waaaay up left of target, waaaay low of target and waaaaay up right of target. Only at real close range do they hit their target.

(4.) Often they fire from 200 feet away from their target getting one shot of an entire burrage actually connecting. They should try pulling in within range of say 10 to 15 feet.

As of now unfortunately, they are mega easy to dispatch and largely ineffective at the moment. They should be being feared, instead they are not effective. They should dominate CPs.

I have given some suggestions to the devs on how to fix this, I hope they listen.
    The Destroyers still need some loving attention from the A.I. programing engineer for sure.
    I'm sure they will get them.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    1794 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Lots of info on this video. Heads up DICE said

February Changes to Heroes Coming:
    (1.) Iden Versio receives a big rework change and buff to her pulse canon sniper rifle.
    (2.) Darth Vader receives a nerf Force Choke goes from 75% to 20% damage.
    (3.) Death Trooper gets (the canon weapon) the E-11D
    (4.) Princess Leia gets her flash grenade replaced with (the canon grenade) the thermal detonator, and another ability modified and the third buffed
    (5.) Chewbacca's bowcaster gets a rework
    (6.) Bobba Fett's concussion missile gets a rework
    (7.) BB-9E gets his points for healing his team buffed to encourage staying near teammates as support.

March Map:
    (8.) Scarif arrives.

“There is always hope.”
  • Lots of info on this video. Heads up DICE said

February Changes to Heroes Coming:
    (1.) Iden Versio receives a big rework change and buff to her pulse canon sniper rifle.
    (2.) Darth Vader receives a nerf Force Choke goes from 75% to 20% damage.
    (3.) Death Trooper gets (the canon weapon) the E-11D
    (4.) Princess Leia gets her flash grenade replaced with (the canon grenade) the thermal detonator, and another ability modified and the third buffed
    (5.) Chewbacca's bowcaster gets a rework
    (6.) Bobba Fett's concussion missile gets a rework
    (7.) BB-9E gets his points for healing his team buffed to encourage staying near teammates as support.

March Map:
    (8.) Scarif arrives.

unpopular opinion: focus is way too much on heroes

yeah, its the hvv crowd mostly. everything has to be perfectly balanced. offline it doesnt matter which I enjoy. i want more heroes added overall and i do think chewy kinda sucks so im happy about that. but every update always has a bunch of hero tweaks.
  • We need more options for instant action like AI vehicles for both sides, friendly AI heroes, respawn timer, cross era heroes(now they can implement it since they worked on putting AI on all heroes), score limit, scoreboard, split-screen, etc. We also need an offline heroes vs villains!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    We need more options for instant action like AI vehicles for both sides, friendly AI heroes, respawn timer, cross era heroes(now they can implement it since they worked on putting AI on all heroes), score limit, scoreboard, split-screen, etc. We also need an offline heroes vs villains!

For real though, how after all this time is there still no scoreboard that can be pulled up during the match or after the match?!?! This isn't even a case of, "it's not already in Capital Supremacy so it requires extra work." It IS already in CS, so why hasn't it been in Instant Action since release?
  • "why hasn't X feature been added yet?"

1) Either not a high priority, or not among the highest of high priorities (there are many).

2) Those specific members of the dev team haven't had the time to do it yet.

Not having a go at anyone here, just giving a helpful reminder 👍
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• We still have no confirmation that we're getting OT for IA. Last I saw, Ben Walke said they're focusing on Co-Op, HvV and Supremacy with no mention of IA. That was in response to some people asking why they moved GA to the back menus.
  • We still have no confirmation that we're getting OT for IA. Last I saw, Ben Walke said they're focusing on Co-Op, HvV and Supremacy with no mention of IA. That was in response to some people asking why they moved GA to the back menus.

I don't know but we get all the content available in Supremacy for IA too...so I really think OT for IA it's coming
  • theres no way we wouldnt get ia for ot. that would be the major crime of the century if they just didnt put ot in ia.
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    We need more options for instant action like AI vehicles for both sides, friendly AI heroes, respawn timer, cross era heroes(now they can implement it since they worked on putting AI on all heroes), score limit, scoreboard, split-screen, etc. We also need an offline heroes vs villains!

Those would be cool, especially the split screen and offline heroes vs villains.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • CeymalRen
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 8
    Not really IA but still PvE.

I thought the bug that allowed the enemy fighters go out od bounds in SA arcade was fixed? They still do that though and this keeps other fighters from spawning in.

Also is there a reason why Arcade AI isint the same as in IA? They die with one force pull, still no reinforcements and no hero AI. I dont get it. :o
  • CeymalRen wrote: »

I thought the bug that allowed the enemy fighters go out od bounds in SA arcade was fixed? They still do that though and this keeps other fighters from spawning in.

Also is there a reason why Arcade AI isint the same as in IA? They die with one force pull, still no reinforcements and no hero AI. I dont get it. :o

Arcade is a completely different component of the game. I still play both though and it would be nice if we could get autoplayers in Arcade without having to use mods.
  • Starmasui73146
    1794 posts Member
    edited February 9
    CeymalRen wrote: »

Arcade is a completely different component of the game. I still play both though and it would be nice if we could get autoplayers in Arcade without having to use mods.

Hmmmmm honestly I'd like the option in menus to pick which one to use. Sometimes I like the Arcade bots for sniping. The Auto-Players are ridiculously difficult to snipe. I got to appease my video gaming sniper fix.

Changing subjects...anybody else notice how much of a vast improvement the Auto Player, Resistance Jump Troopers are now? Holy frack man. That lady's a bun kicker now. You should see the Auto Player in Co-Op:
    (1.) rocketing you while in the air strafing sideways, she's stellar.
    (2.) She'll come around a corner of a hallway on Starkiller Base and launch immediately, very often taking out multiple targets, just epic
    (3.) I was on Starkiller Base above the parade deck. She was below on the ground, she jumped straight up firing her rocket just as she cleared, killing me dead. I was so impressed, I loved it. It felt like I was playing real people.
    (4.) She'll roll then upon finishing the roll fire at your head if your 7 to 15 feet away.
    (5.) She'll roll then upon finishing the roll melee you (if your close), so amazing.

First Order Jet Troopers
    (6.) They are hovering above you more now, making use of their rockets better.
    (7.) They are jetting forward with better precision and purpose now.

Jet Trooper Auto Players are truly unbelievable now. I legitimately consider Auto Player Jump Troopers a threat now. Well done DICE.

clubprivat wrote: »

I started an Online match of Co-Op on Takodana as the Resistance, with one other human person. When he saw there was only two of us he quit. To my shock and excitement the friendly A.I. immediately selected BB-8 and Finn. The enemy A.I. immediately selected Kylo Ren and Cpt Phasma. I decided to just take a set back and watch. To my surprise it was an all out war. The Auto Players really got into it, matching skill for skill. It was really quite impressive to watch. I decided to help out at phase two the second set of CPs. Amazingly with just me and the friendly Auto Players we held back the tide and won. My point is this...clearly the capacity is there. We "can" indeed play with friendly heroes just fine and it's a blast.

We still have no confirmation that we're getting OT for IA. Last I saw, Ben Walke said they're focusing on Co-Op, HvV and Supremacy with no mention of IA. That was in response to some people asking why they moved GA to the back menus.
    I don't know but we get all the content available in Supremacy for IA too...so I really think OT for IA it's coming
    There's no way we wouldnt get IA for OT, that would be the major crime of the century if they just didnt put OT in IA.

I think it will definitely come to "Instant Action" there would be to huge of an outcry.

“There is always hope.”
  • Lmao, yeah that was one of the first things I noticed. 75% of the time when I get killed it's by the resistance jump trooper. She literally evades you and then uses cover to sneak up on you like a ninja and rocket you in the back.
  • Starmasui73146
    1794 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Lmao, yeah that was one of the first things I noticed. 75% of the time when I get killed it's by the resistance jump trooper. She literally evades you and then uses cover to sneak up on you like a ninja and rocket you in the back.
    Exactly, especially on jungle or forest regions where there is sooooo much vegetation to hide you.

If the data miner source can be trusted...Possible future content:
    Tokkat_bow.png
    (1.) Ewok Bowman reinforcement
    ohh7tc3fdm23.png
    x2a46ofnpgi4.jpeg

(2.) Imperial ISB Agent reinforcement (from Star Wars Rebels)

5baxgnyyputx.png

69iu9x5o5ax0.jpeg

New Hero Sabine Wren, dual wielding pistols - (from Star Wars Rebels), hopefully gets jetpack to match Bobba Fett

“There is always hope.”
  • First_Order_of_Pizza
    204 posts Member
    edited February 9
    I love it, personally. I like my games to be challenging and interesting. Whenever I get outsmarted by this new AI it feels like I am having a futuristic sci-fi experience and that is awesome.
  • I love it, personally. I like my games to be challenging and interesting. Whenever I get outsmarted by this new AI it feels like I am having a futuristic sci-fi experience and that is awesome.

Exactly thank you. 🤗👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Our Sequel Trilogy playthrough and commentary is done! Uploading this week!
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

If a map comes to Supremacy, it's coming to Instant Action. Ben doesn't mention that cause it's assumed. The AI pathfinding is the exact same as Supremacy as it is for Instant Action, so what comes to Supremacy comes to Instant Action. Relax my man! We will most certainly get our Instant Action OT fix.
  • I've been seeing AI Droidekas a lot more all of a sudden. Did they secretly change their spawn rate somehow? I encountered four in the same battle earlier, it was glorious!!

I love AI Reinforcements so much! On Takodana me and some soldiers were desperately defending our last command post from an onslaught of FO troops, Flames troopers came in pairs - A sith trooper stalked around to try and flank us, followed by a jet trooper. It was amazing!!
    Instant Action is on the horizon! Thank you DICE so much for this incredible addition to the game!
  • Hey guys! First part of our BB Update duo Instant Action playthrough and commentary is now up!^^

ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• I've been seeing AI Droidekas a lot more all of a sudden. Did they secretly change their spawn rate somehow? I encountered four in the same battle earlier, it was glorious!!

I love AI Reinforcements so much! On Takodana me and some soldiers were desperately defending our last command post from an onslaught of FO troops, Flames troopers came in pairs - A sith trooper stalked around to try and flank us, followed by a jet trooper. It was amazing!!

I don't know about the AI droideka's. I see about 1 or 2 a match, even playing today. I think there is no way villains should spawn in more than droidekas, but that is what is happening. I sometimes go a match without seeing a single droideka. Maybe the update will increase their spawn rate,

As for the AI Flame troopers. They have definitely seen a buff especially in coop. It's weird, I played a lot of Instant Action this past week and have only encountered BB8 twice. I hope that DICE can have the announcer include both droids when they spawn in the next update. Either that, or increase the AI spawn rate of them on par with Rey and Kylo.
  • SAM4XE
    381 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Just spotted a tweet where a youtuber who is also an EA Game Changer has practically confirmed that Friendly Hero bots are coming.

• Ally Hero bots would be awesome 👍
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• AI Friendly Heroes are gonna be so awesome!
  • How come you cant pick an at-st on phase 1 of starkiller base or jakku? Very odd to me. Hopefully the OT wont be as limited.
  • PopoTateo wrote: »
    How come you cant pick an at-st on phase 1 of starkiller base or jakku? Very odd to me. Hopefully the OT wont be as limited.

I think, with an AT-ST the first phase would be too easy to win for either faction. On Jakku there are like two ways, you can go with an AT-ST, so they may have decided, it's not worth it, to bring it in. I'm a bit more surprised, that there is no AT-ST in the first 3 phases on Takodana.
  • Well thank God we have "Instant Action" because that last Feb 12th patch broke Co-Op. Every dang match now I get booted out to X-Box menus and I'm not the only one. It's broke but good.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Well thank God we have "Instant Action" because that last Feb 12th patch broke Co-Op. Every dang match now I get booted out to X-Box menus and I'm not the only one. It's broke but good.
    You know it! Every time I'm playing Instant Action and my internet goes out, I laugh good and hard as I continue to play unaffected. Of course the only reason I even know the internet is out in the first place is because Netflix on my second screen stops playing, haha. Too bad about coop issues, I haven't tried it lately, so I don't know if it's working or not on other platforms.
  • andytheavs wrote: »
    Well thank God we have "Instant Action" because that last Feb 12th patch broke Co-Op. Every dang match now I get booted out to X-Box menus and I'm not the only one. It's broke but good.
    You know it! Every time I'm playing Instant Action and my internet goes out, I laugh good and hard as I continue to play unaffected. Of course the only reason I even know the internet is out in the first place is because Netflix on my second screen stops playing, haha. Too bad about coop issues, I haven't tried it lately, so I don't know if it's working or not on other platforms.

I find it sad how so many whine, "Nerf this, nerf that." Soooo much focus on HvV mode. Yet when the system dies none of that will matter or be even available to play. Plus thanks to their whining the characters they nerfed will not be that fun to use Offline at all and die to easily. I guess they should have thought of that before they became overly entitled. How much you want to make a bet when the system does die they'll all wish they had asked for waaaaaaay more Offline content: HvV, Cargo, etc... It's so sad, they think so in the moment not to the future.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Gothic_Mando
    1978 posts Member
    edited February 14
    When i see the inevitable, countless requests or demands to nerf this or buff that, It always makes me so glad that I simply don't have to care about that nonsense anymore.

There will always be an OP character / weapon / loadout or exploit etc , no matter how many patches games like these get, simply because of the nature of coding: too many variables to account for, from the sounds of it. Sounds like a waiting game that never ends.

..Meanwhile I'm enjoying Co-op and Instant Action without a care in the world 😁
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• When i see the inevitable, countless requests or demands to nerf this or buff that, It always makes me so glad that I simply don't have to care about that nonsense anymore.

There will always be an OP character / weapon / loadout or exploit etc , no matter how many patches games like these get, simply because of the nature of coding: too many variables to account for, from the sounds of it. Sounds like a waiting game that never ends.

Nice. I like your optimistic appraisal.
    “There is always hope.”
  • When i see the inevitable, countless requests or demands to nerf this or buff that, It always makes me so glad that I simply don't have to care about that nonsense anymore.

Nice. I like your optimistic appraisal.

It's Valentine's Day, don't encourage me to get all mushy on ya 😏
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

One of the many perks of Instant Action and Co-op that nay-sayers like Blazur could never understand. Notice that he hasn't had anything to say since the launch of Instant Action?

All that talk about it being too hard for DICE to code AI in the Frostbite engine and it taking time and resources away from more important things, and look at where we are now. We just got Sequel Trilogy Co-op, Instant Action, and Supremacy, 2 new Heroes, 4 new Reinforcements, and a new planet all in the span of just two months... during the holiday season, no less.

And now the Original Trilogy is coming to Supremacy, Instant Action, and Co-op before the end of February. I dare say DICE is capable of a lot more that the single-player haters ever gave them credit for...

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Gothic_Mando
    1978 posts Member
    edited February 14
    I don't think we'll be getting everything in February, maybe IA will come later? But yeah the gist of your point is 👍

Scarif is confirmed to come later, for example.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• BF15 had that offline skirmish/horde mode that could be fun for a new coop game mode. They would have to buff up the ai, but it had vehicle and troop mobs. If they could beef up that entire mode to support 4 players it could potentially be more popular than what we have now.
  • I find it sad how so many whine, "Nerf this, nerf that." Soooo much focus on HvV mode. Yet when the system dies none of that will matter or be even available to play. Plus thanks to their whining the characters they nerfed will not be that fun to use Offline at all and die to easily. I guess they should have thought of that before they became overly entitled. How much you want to make a bet when the system does die they'll all wish they had asked for waaaaaaay more Offline content: HvV, Cargo, etc... It's so sad, they think so in the moment not to the future.
    When i see the inevitable, countless requests or demands to nerf this or buff that, It always makes me so glad that I simply don't have to care about that nonsense anymore.

That's the way it is with competitive games. Everything has to strive for perfect balance, which is of course subjective and therefore impossible by default. Instead you end up with periods of time where one thing is more powerful, and then it gets nerfed/other things get buffed so that something else becomes the META. Pretty sure developers know all of this and just make tweaks to keep thing fresh for all the competitive multiplayer people who have no attention span. That's why games have seasons and the like. Way easier and probably more enjoyable for most people than actually trying to perfectly balance things.
    Meanwhile we just do our own thing and don't have to worry about any of that except for that it can result in a lot of bland design decisions for character abilities because if one character in one faction has something, then another character in the opposing faction has to have something similar or a counter to it, rather than just having their own truly unique and cool abilities.
  • If you want an example of balance, Team Fortress 2 and overwatch are good examples.
  • Gothic_Mando
    1978 posts Member
    edited February 15
    BF15 had that offline skirmish/horde mode that could be fun for a new coop game mode. They would have to buff up the ai, but it had vehicle and troop mobs. If they could beef up that entire mode to support 4 players it could potentially be more popular than what we have now.

An offline Skirmish mode, with more AI, better AI and 4 players offline?

Probably not possible. Not with the weak console hardware from almost a decade ago. They've said they're at the limits of console memory.

I dunno, but I have it on decent authority that this is what's holding it all back.

Look at PC, with 32v32 enabled by the Devs.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers