criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Instant Action & PvE Feedback

Replies

• If you want an example of balance, Team Fortress 2 and overwatch are good examples.

I don't play those games, but I highly doubt that.

Some games have more issues with this than others (and if the rumours that circulated, suggesting that they couldn't properly simulate the live environment are to be believed, SWBF2017 might be one of the worse offenders), but I still feel they all suffer from this at some point...if not all the time, to an extent.

Also...it's kinda subjective too, at no point will everyone agree it's perfectly balanced.

But uh..we're digressing.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• Starmasui73146
    2005 posts Member
    edited February 18
    I've been seeing AI Droidekas a lot more all of a sudden. Did they secretly change their spawn rate somehow? I encountered four in the same battle earlier, it was glorious!!

Yes they fixed it. 😎👍🏼

They did it. The devs really did it. The destroyers act like the movies now. I just played on Geonosis in "Instant Action" with no heroes. The Destroyers used shields upon stance. They fired straight. They weren't popping from stance to roll to stance. They fixed everything. They did it. They really did. I'm so excited I'm freakin' out. 😀

Get this...
    I played once on Geonosis in Rookie mode (heroes off) 13 vs 13 as clones and won. - I saw 15 Destroyer (Droideka) Droids in the match. Three times in the match I saw 2 at once.

Then I played once on Geonosis in Expert mode (heroes on) 13 vs 13 as clones and won. - I saw 1 destroyer (with shields) at the very end and yes it dropped me. - Remember, when heroes are on, the A.I. will favor waiting for the hero. They grabbed (in this order): Darth Tyranus, Darth Maul and Bossk...then Bossk again...then General Grevious...then General Grevious again.

Did you catch that though? The count in Expert mode was 13 vs 13. They must have figured out another way to create difficulty instead of dropping the A.I. count.

Then I played once on Geonosis in Expert mode (heroes off). This time I counted 11 vs 13. We won as clones. Saw 3 Destroyers, had a lot of fun over all.

So I kept checking (updated) Expert mode Geonosis "Instant Action" and the count was:

(1.) 13 vs 13 🤗👍🏼
    (2.) 11 vs 13 (likely 2 were off screen on right so it might actually be 13 vs 13)
    (3.) 11 vs 13 (likely 2 were off screen on right so it might actually be 13 vs 13)
    (4.) 11 vs 13 (likely 2 were off screen on right so it might actually be 13 vs 13)
    (5.) 13 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count) 🤗👍🏼
    (6.) 13 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count) 🤗👍🏼

This would seem to say they increased our A.I. friendly count in Expert by 2. 🤔🧐🤗

Then I tried Geonosis as droids and got:

(1.) 11 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)
    (2.) 11 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)

Hmmmmmm. 😕

Sooooooo the clones get 13 vs 13 but the droids remain 9 vs 13 why?

But wait...there is more. 😲

Then I played Expert mode, Kamino "Instant Action" (heroes off) as clones and the count was:

(1.) 9 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)
    (2.) 9 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)

Then I played Expert mode, Kamino "Instant Action" (heroes off) as droids and the count was:

(1.) 9 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)
    (2.) 9 vs 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)

Sooooo on Kamino nothing changed. What is going on with that?
    🙃

Then I played Expert mode, Naboo "Instant Action" (heroes off) as droids and the count was impossible to count because of the angle of view. But...

(1.) The match was phenomenally perfectly balanced, never have I seen the like. Back and forth tug a war.
    (2.) B2- Rocket Droids and Destroyers defending you or the CP. It ruled.
    (3.) The Destroyer Droid accuracy was very precise and shields were up. 😎👍🏼 I saw 3 of them. They functioned top knotch.
    (4.) All clones were deadly accurate as to be expected in expert difficulty.

Then I played Expert mode, Naboo "Instant Action" (heroes off) as the clones and the count was impossible to count because of the angle of view. But...

(1.) The match was phenomenally perfectly balanced, never have I seen the like. Back and forth tug a war.
    (2.) B2- Rocket Droids were epic just like in Co-Op, crazy deadly and coming out of the freakin' wood work. It ruled.
    (3.) The Destroyer Droids accuracy were very precise and shields were up. 😎👍🏼 I saw 3 of them. They functioned top knotch.
    (4.) All droids were deadly accurate as to be expected in expert difficulty.

Crazy fun
    . 🤗🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🤗

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • I've been seeing AI Droidekas a lot more all of a sudden. Did they secretly change their spawn rate somehow? I encountered four in the same battle earlier, it was glorious!!

Yes they fixed it. 😎👍🏼

They did it. The devs really did it. The destroyers act like the movies now. I just played on Geonosis in "Instant Action" with no heroes. The Destroyers used shields upon stance. They fired straight. They weren't popping from stance to roll to stance. They fixed everything. They did it. They really did. I'm so excited I'm freakin' out. 😀

Get this...
    I played once on Geonosis in Rookie mode (heroes off) 13 vs 13 as clones and won. - I saw 15 Destroyer (Droideka) Droids in the match. Three times in the match I saw 2 at once.

Then I played once on Geonosis in Expert mode (heroes on) 13 vs 13 as clones and won. - I saw 1 destroyer (with shields) at the very end and yes it dropped me. - Remember, when heroes are on, the A.I. will favor waiting for the hero. They grabbed (in this order): Darth Tyranus, Darth Maul and Bossk...then Bossk again...then General Grevious...then General Grevious again.

Did you catch that though? The count in Expert mode was 13 vs 13. They must have figured out another way to create difficulty instead of dropping the A.I. count.

Then I played once on Geonosis in Expert mode (heroes off). This time I counted 11 vs 13 (unless I missed a few). We won as clones. Saw 3 Destroyers, had a lot of fun over all.

So I kept checking Expert Geonosis and the count was:

(1.) 13 vs 13
    (2.) 11 vs 13
    (3.) 11 vs 13
    (4.) 11 vs 13

How odd is that...unless I was missing two someplace.

I don't what game I've been playing. I play the PS4 version. Over the past couple of days, I've had several Instant Action matches on Rookie and Normal as clones/heroes off on all of the CW planets. The most droidekas that I've seen in a match were 2. Many times, I did not see a single one. I roam constantly over the map from Cp to CP. The droidekas I did see seem to be playing a bit better. Probably a hotfix.

Do you play on PC, PS4 or Xbox One? Maybe PS4 did not get the hotfix to make droidekas spawn more.
  • Starmasui73146
    2005 posts Member
    edited February 18
    Oilerfan78 wrote: »
    I've been seeing AI Droidekas a lot more all of a sudden. Did they secretly change their spawn rate somehow? I encountered four in the same battle earlier, it was glorious!!

Yes they fixed it. 😎👍🏼

Get this...

Then I played once on Geonosis in Expert mode (heroes off). This time I counted 11 vs 13 (unless I missed a few). We won as clones. Saw 3 Destroyers, had a lot of fun over all.

(1.) 13 vs 13 (12 friendly clone A.I. + me = 13)
    (2.) 11 vs 13 (How odd is that...unless I was missing two someplace)
    (3.) 11 vs 13 (How odd is that...unless I was missing two someplace)
    (4.) 11 vs 13 (How odd is that...unless I was missing two someplace)
    (5.) 13 vs 13 (12 friendly clone A.I. + me = 13)
    (6.) 13 vs 13 (12 friendly clone A.I. + me = 13)

I don't know what game map I've been playing. I play on the PS4 version. Over the past couple of days, I've had several Instant Action matches on Rookie and Normal as clones (heroes off), on all of the CW planets. The most droidekas that I've seen in a match were 2. Many times, I did not see a single one. I roam constantly over the map from Cp to CP. The droidekas I did see seem to be playing a bit better. Probably a hotfix.

Do you play on PC, PS4 or Xbox One? Maybe PS4 did not get the hotfix to make droidekas spawn more.

(1.) I'm on X-Box One.

(2.) As for the 15 destroyers thing realize I was all over the map so it's likely I spotted the same 3 destroyers like 5 times each, totaling at 15. Thus it just seemed like there was 15.

(3.) As for the player count since Expert kept bouncing between 11 and 13 it seems to me that DICE did tweek the numbers.

Now your probably wondering playing as the clones on Geonosis how I got the 13 count. So here is what happened.

When I spawned in 8 went left and 4 went right + me = 13
    The next one 7 went right and 3 went left + me = 11
    The next one 4 went right and 6 went left + me = 11
    The next one 1 wookiee went left and 11 clones went right + me = 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)
    The next one 4 went left and 8 went right + me = 13 (video actually frozen to get an accurate count)

Oddly they stoped the two snipers spawning in place behind you thing, so what's in front of you is what you got...count quick, they disappear fast.

(4.) As for the Droideka (Destroyers) playing better yes it must have been a hotfix. The difference is just amazing. I can't express how happy I am now.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Oilerfan78 wrote: »

Yes they fixed it. 😎👍🏼

Get this...

(1.) 13 vs 13
    (2.) 11 vs 13
    (3.) 11 vs 13
    (4.) 11 vs 13

I don't what game I've been playing. I play the PS4 version. Over the past couple of days, I've had several Instant Action matches on Rookie and Normal as clones/heroes off on all of the CW planets. The most droidekas that I've seen in a match were 2. Many times, I did not see a single one. I roam constantly over the map from Cp to CP. The droidekas I did see seem to be playing a bit better. Probably a hotfix.

(1.) I'm on X-Box One.

(2.) As for the 15 destroyers thing realize I was all over the map so it's likely I spotted the same 3 destroyers like 5 times each, totaling at 15. Thus it just seemed like there was 15.

(3.) As for the player count since Expert kept bouncing between 11 and 13 it seems to me that DICE did tweek the numbers.

Now your probably wondering playing as the clones on Geonosis how I got the 13 count. So here is what happened.

When I spawned in 8 went left and 3 went right + me = 13

Oddly they stoped the two snipers spawning in place behind you thing, so what's in front of you is what you got...count quick, they disappear fast.

(4.) As for the Droideka (Destroyers) playing better yes it must have been a hotfix. The difference is just amazing. I can't express how happy I am now.

I love that there are droidekas, too. I can hardly wait for AI vehicles. At last, the ion turret and ion grenade can be used.
    I hope that DICE can allow the droidekas to spawn more often, as often as the B2 super Battle droids. Hopefully the AI in normal/Expert can be 13 vs. 13 with the modifier being damage dealt and health the harder the difficulty is. On rookie, the AI health seems very much like the COOP AI health. On normal, it seems the AI has a bit more health.

I hope they add Crait and Starkiller Base to Instant Action. They are my 2 favorite maps of the game.
  • Starmasui73146
    2005 posts Member
    edited February 18

Yes they fixed it. 😎👍🏼

Get this...

(1.) 13 vs 13
    (2.) 11 vs 13
    (3.) 11 vs 13
    (4.) 11 vs 13

(1.) I'm on X-Box One.

When I spawned in 8 went left and 3 went right + me = 13

I love that there are droidekas, too. I can hardly wait for AI vehicles. At last, the ion turret and ion grenade can be used.
    I hope that DICE can allow the droidekas to spawn more often, as often as the B2 super Battle droids. Hopefully the AI in normal/Expert can be 13 vs. 13 with the modifier being damage dealt and health the harder the difficulty is. On rookie, the AI health seems very much like the COOP AI health. On normal, it seems the AI has a bit more health.

I hope they add Crait and Starkiller Base to Instant Action. They are my 2 favorite maps of the game.

Agreed across the board. 👍🏼

“There is always hope.”
  • I don't know how you console players do it. Seriously. I usually play on PC, which is a blast in Instant Action, but sometimes I just want to chill and relax on my couch. I tried to play IA on X Box One X again the other day and it's painfully slow and boring with only 11 or 13 bots per team. 64 bots on PC = insane chaos and fun though. I know for a fact the One X can handle more bots and it angers me that it is being held back by the original Xbox One.
  • I'm tempted to get a gaming PC or Laptop to enjoy 32 v 32 bots as well ...

I probably will eventually ^^
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• I wonder if DICE will rerelease it for PS5/Xbox series X like they are doing for Rainbow 6 Siege with updated code? Or give us a free update for the people who have it on current gen systems when we play it on new hardware? Put ps4 disc in PS5 and receive an update that will give us 32 vs 32 bots.
    I wonder if DICE will rerelease it for PS5/Xbox series X like they are doing for Rainbow 6 Siege with updated code? Or give us a free update for the people who have it on current gen systems when we play it on new hardware? Put ps4 disc in PS5 and receive an update that will give us 32 vs 32 bots.

I hope so. That's the only way I ever see 32 v 32 instant action on consoles tbh.
  • Sooooo has anybody else done a clone count on Geonosis, on "Instant Action", Expert difficulty? Seriously, I indeed video recorded it on my I-Pad and paused it frame by frame. It was indeed 13 vs 13, no joke.

Please if you could, can someone else confirm the same thing is happening on your system, thank you. 🙂
    “There is always hope.”
    I wonder if DICE will rerelease it for PS5/Xbox series X like they are doing for Rainbow 6 Siege with updated code? Or give us a free update for the people who have it on current gen systems when we play it on new hardware? Put ps4 disc in PS5 and receive an update that will give us 32 vs 32 bots.

I would definitely consider buying next gen just for that.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

I hope so. That's the only way I ever see 32 v 32 instant action on consoles tbh.

I would definitely consider buying next gen just for that.

Same. But why bother the new system comes out December 2020.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Vehicle AI confirmed to be in the next patch. Via F3RGE on a Twitter reply to someone.
  • Vehicle AI confirmed to be in the next patch. Via F3RGE on a Twitter reply to someone.

That's good news! Are friendly AI hero bots also coming in the next patch on instant action?
    Video games, music and movies for life!

That's very great news. Now i'm looking forward to this month's update even more, than i already did. Thanks for the info!
  • next patch meaning this month??
  • Man, this game is going to be amazing by summer. For instant action, it's finally going to feel mostly complete- all 3 eras with large scale modes, all AI reinforcements with vehicle AI. We just need Crait/Starkiller Base and any OT maps that they don't add in March's update. Ben says that COOP is getting more than 4 OT maps for COOP next week. (Likely DS2, Tatooine, Endor Hoth, Yavin, maybe Bespin). Hopefully IA gets a similar number in March with Scarif added.

However, with Ben Walke leaving, Viktor Lundberg on sabbatical (may not return) and seeming to run through the ST and OT trilogy, I get the sense the content support will be drying up quite soon (summer to fall).

It feels like they are tying up loose ends and moving to different projects. Lundberg was responsible for map design and helped with IA. We may get bug fixes, some skins, but I think new maps are unlikely.

This game is one of my favorites this generation. 2 years in a row, it was my most played game. It's kind of sad to have things end in the near future. If they make SWBF3, they need to remember to have offline parity with online. Forget the story mode, give offline players the same access to large and small maps.
  • Starmasui73146
    2005 posts Member
    edited February 22
    If they make SWBF3, they need to remember to have offline parity with online. Forget the story mode, give offline players the same access to large and small maps.

I think that this would definitely maximize all the possible memory need to give us all modes Offline just like Online. Though even more so with the X-Box console coming December 2020.

Vehicle AI confirmed to be in the next patch. Via F3RGE on a Twitter reply to someone.

Wait. You mean we already have it, it just needs the patch to unlock it?😲 Cool. 🤗 If we didn't already have it, it would likely be called an update not just a game patch my guess. 🤔🧐 I'm so glad they took the time to perfect and fine tune it. 😎👍🏼

Soooooo excited now. 🤗

On a bad news, very sad note, 😔 I just learned that DICE head Ben Walke is leaving DICE. What a bummer. I will miss him. He is a wonderful person and a superb communicator. So many great things have happened since he arrived: "Instant Action"/ "Co-Op"/ "Capital Supremacy" all my favorite modes. Plus BB-8/ BB-9E, Arc Troopers, Commandos, Caphex Spy, Ovissian Gunner, etc... Plus Geonosis, Felucia and Ajann Kloss map etc, etc, yada, yada. Also all the real openness of DICE in the forumns and on Twitter. He will be sorely missed. 😕

Oooor will he not really be gone. Hmmmmm. 🤔🧐

Recent news said that, "Ben Walke (F8RGE) is leaving EA Community Manager role to become a Producer at DICE."

Sooooo technically is he really gone? He might be still in the same building.

“There is always hope.”
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    Vehicle AI confirmed to be in the next patch. Via F3RGE on a Twitter reply to someone.

That's good news! Are friendly AI hero bots also coming in the next patch on instant action?

According to this response Ben made, he's strongly hinting that friendly ai bots could be in next weeks update.

• There was a data mine where a 'Friendly AI Heroes' menu toggle was found for IA. I would imagine it's coming soon, yes.
  • Was hoping for star fighter CO-OP and a SF mode in Instant Action but it looks like that’s not going to happen.
  • There was a data mine where a 'Friendly AI Heroes' menu toggle was found for IA. I would imagine it's coming soon, yes.

YES! This is nice this is what I wanted. To have Friendly Hero AI but it's also toggle able! A very nice welcome imo.
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA

Do you think BF2 needs a new and improved UI? Then check this out!
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lq96Q
  • PorchWar wrote: »
    Was hoping for star fighter CO-OP and a SF mode in Instant Action but it looks like that’s not going to happen.

There so heavily concentrating on the Original Trilogy maps now I do not know if this will come any time soon. It seems to me it would require extreme amounts of memory.
    There was a data mine where a 'Friendly AI Heroes' menu toggle was found for IA. I would imagine it's coming soon, yes.

YES! This is nice this is what I wanted. To have Friendly Hero AI but it's also toggle able! A very nice welcome imo.
    Very excited for this. 🤗 Finally (sigh). I am finally going to be able to fight next to an A.I. hero. Plus the icing on the cake...more menu options. This is a day that will be long remembered.
    😎🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Way to be DICE. Way to be. Be blessed.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Ben just confirmed, that more options are coming to IA next week. Quite possible, that friendly AI heroes are part of it.

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

This is going to be freaking amazing!

• 4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

When they say vehicles does that mean ground and air or just ground? 🤔🧐 Just curious.

“There is always hope.”

• 4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

When they say vehicles does that mean ground and air or just ground? 🤔🧐 Just curious.

Most likely just ground based vehicles.
  • SAM4XE wrote: »

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

Most likely just ground based vehicles.

Ah okay. That's fine. I'm still very excited. 🤗
    “There is always hope.”

• 4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

I don't think there would be any reason to assume it would be anything other than the vehicles that are available on any given Capital Supremacy map or Co-Op map, right?
  • andytheavs wrote: »

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

I don't think there would be any reason to assume it would be anything other than the vehicles that are available on any given Capital Supremacy map or Co-Op map, right?

unfortunately - right
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

Not unless they plan to add starfighters to Instant Action, as many have been asking. The circumstances for Instant Action are completely different from Supremacy, so there's no reason not to add starfighters to the mode.

Galactic Assault, Starfighter Assault, and Heroes Vs. Villains for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

Not unless they plan to add starfighters to Instant Action, as many have been asking. The circumstances for Instant Action are completely different from Supremacy, so there's no reason not to add starfighters to the mode.

I'm getting really greedy (which I shouldn't I know because we were blessed with Offline Supremacy), but I really want to see Offline Co-Op. I mean I don't see why we can't other than the same issue for IA like why we can't get Splitscreen. Heck maybe not Co-Op but just more modes added to IA. Strike/GA (I'm putting them together because they're both objective based) would be incredible!! Blast tbh I don't really want Blast because Arcade is like the Offline Blast but with worse AI than IA. There's just so much that could be added to BF2 2017 IA to have it compare to the IA of BF2 2005.
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA

Do you think BF2 needs a new and improved UI? Then check this out!
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lq96Q
  • I think if there were any modes they "should" add, it would be a Starfighter objective mode, or Heroes Vs Villains.
    For variety's sake.

I love co-op, I understand the desire for it offline and would love if they made it available too, but it's basically linear Instant Action.

The absence of the other modes would be a bigger loss.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• I think if there were any modes they "should" add, it would be a Starfighter objective mode, or Heroes Vs Villains.
    For variety's sake.

I love co-op, I understand the desire for it offline and would love if they made it available too, but it's basically linear Instant Action.

star-fighter assault offline would be awesome.
  • That's my last big request for offline. We have the large scale offline mode, but I really want something more than Starfighter Team Deathmatch. If we get Starfighter Assault, this game will be near perfection (it's already pretty dang close).
    For variety's sake.

I would Heroes VS Villains and co-op offline because I think both would be easier to get to work in split screen.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Had a great time with @Imladithil2002 in Co-op this evening, shredding some bots with our fun team-play!

Thanks again dude!

And a clip of our awesomeness:

ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• That's my last big request for offline. We have the large scale offline mode, but I really want something more than Starfighter Team Deathmatch. If we get Starfighter Assault, this game will be near perfection (it's already pretty dang close).

What if instead of Starfighter Assault we got a Starfighter Conquest mode of some sort, where it's on the same maps that the IA ground battles are on, but takes place only in the air on those maps. There would be large sphere shaped capture points that you would have to fly around in long enough to capture.

4f3zpsnj4gww.jpg

I've been asking for that from the moment we heard Instant Action was a thing, but my point is the Instant Action seems very clearly meant to be offline Capital Supremacy without the ship phase, and nothing more than that (from the developers point of view).
    With that in mind I wish we could have offline Galactic Assault because then we would have ships to fly and all of those sweet sweet OT maps to fly them on!

What if instead of Starfighter Assault we got a Starfighter Conquest mode of some sort, where it's on the same maps that the IA ground battles are on, but takes place only in the air on those maps. There would be large sphere shaped capture points that you would have to fly around in long enough to capture.

You'd either be constantly flying in circles or theyd have to make the map much bigger. The continuous forward motion of a Starfighter would make this pretty irritating I think 😅

Starfighter Assault offline would be fine.
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

• Imladithil2002
    380 posts Member
    edited February 25
    I'm so beyond happy now about the CT! We are getting 9 Coop maps (all GA maps + Jabbas Palace + Kessel + PT ship interiors) tomorrow. And in addition to that, 4 new trooper weapons (unlockable in Coop) and 2 new Reinforcements.
    The new options are great as well. You can now set the count of enemy and friendly Heroes, Reinforcements and Vehicles.
  • I'm so beyond happy now about the CT! We are getting 9 Coop maps (all GA maps + Jabbas Palace + Kessel + PT ship interiors) tomorrow. And in addition to that, 4 new trooper weapons (unlockable in Coop) and 2 new Reinforcements.
    The new options are great as well. You can now set the count of enemy and friendly Heroes, Reinforcements and Vehicles.

Amazing!!!!
  • Best update ever.
    Every OT map plus ship interiors!
    Im so happy they will add ship interiors to Co-Op so we will not lose those beautiful maps!
    Instant Action - Thank you Dice!
  • I love the news! I'm really excited too see Instant Action maps next month!
    5i5vdho3hhib.png
  • I am ok with OT Instant Action maps coming next month, especially if that means we may get more maps than the Supremacy counterpart (I hope).

Still looking forward to trying out AI tomorrow and seeing side by side friendly Hero AI and vehicles at last. Now that OT content is in the game once IA gets the maps then any game updates in the future means the potential for any missing maps/extra IA options to come.
  • Best update ever.
    Every OT map plus ship interiors!
    Im so happy they will add ship interiors to Co-Op so we will not lose those beautiful maps!

I see it the same way. From this perspective it's a shame, that there will be no OT ship interiors, but i'm happy anyway.
    Actually not every OT map is included, since Bespin is missing. I wonder, if that could mean, that they'll bring Cloud City from SWBF2015 into Coop at a later date.
  • Are the capital ship interiors coming to Instant Action?
  • Had a great time with @Imladithil2002 in Co-op this evening, shredding some bots with our fun team-play!

Thanks again dude!

Had a great time with @Imladithil2002 in Co-op this evening, shredding some bots with our fun team-play!

Thanks again dude!

Love this! Next time let me know, I’ll jump in with you.