criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Instant Action & PvE Feedback

Replies

• PopoTateo wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    Jesbro wrote: »
    While @Sledgehammer70 has confirmed that they are aware of this there is a reason why that is not good enough yet.

I know that you are aware of it but we need to know if something is actually coming!

Just tell us that Galactic and Starfighter Assault is coming to Arcade mode sometime in the future and I will be happy!

I can wait as long as it actually comes !!!

They legally can NOT do that. If something was to fail with A.I. and they were not able to implement it, it would be a big issue. The reason is if they promise you Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault and problems cause them to fail...they can get sued. Thus they can only be legally ‘vague’ least they get themselves more in over their heads then they already are. Image if they said, “You will be getting Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault in late December.” If that fell through they are liable.

Not doing what they had promised is what got ‘Aliens Colonial Marines’ creators in trouble. They promised insane graphics with video and pictures then gave us a much less polished game. They were sued. This company is only trying to protect itself.

If and when they get the A.I. right (which they said A.I. intelligence was an issue) we will know. I’m sure as soon as it is ready and running up to snuff...we will get informed and the promotion media train will begin. In the mean time let’s stay hopefully optimistic and trust that DICE and Motive can let our Offline dreams come true...Cheers.

They should say "We are working on content, NO GUARANTEES," That statement should legally cover their butts if they don't finish the content.

They can't do that either. If they were to say ANYTHING on the lines of "new content might be coming, but no promises". The community would tare them to pieces if they don't deliver. Accusing them of baiting people into buying/keeping the game.
    I went through all of this in the last game, and don't intend to believe anything this time around unless it's actually there infront of my face. But realistically, the best offline can ever hope to get, will be the rest of the blast maps, a couple of new campaign missions, and possibly SFA some time next year. I highly doubt they will go to the effort of programming bots for GA.

Well I also am doubtful we will get offline GA (though I'd like that), but seeing as how they seemed to promise we could bring all our Star Cards to offline Arcade and things like ATSTs and other vehicles have Star Cards it could mean we will get big maps with these things. We might also only get Training Missions for these things, but I feel like they'll eventuallly give us access to anything with Star Cards offline. Hopefully this means offline SA and offline big maps that can be playgrounds, even if for simple TDMs

A month ago i may well have agreed with you. However after all the negative press this game has been getting. I imagine arcade additions are so low on their priority list, it would be xmas next year before they even look into it.

I very much doubt we'll have to wait that long. First of all, the people in charge of offline content are not the same people working on loot crates and progression. Second, adding more features to the game- like the ability to play Starfighter Assault and Galactic Assault offline in either single-player or split-screen- would be a great way to sell the game in a few months, after it's population has begun to dwindle.

Not to mention, certain game modes like Starfighter Assault would be relatively easy to implement into Arcade; that game mode already has AI bots, and with the addition of customizations, and the ability to play it offline in either single-player or split-screen, it would be a great way to placate offline players while bigger modes like Galactic Assault are still being worked on for Arcade.
    A proud supporter of #SoloPlayersMatter. Congratulations everyone... we did it. Instant Action has returned. Now go on and play. Have fun... and may the Force be with you. Always.
  • I remember all the posts like this 2 years ago, sucky.
  • ryanjk wrote: »
    I remember all the posts like this 2 years ago

Exactly. People never seem to understand that just because something seems easy to do, it doesn't mean it's coming.
    A full skirmish in BF2015 with season pass support would have boosted sales. Did they do it? No. There main goal in this game was to sell lootboxes, but that plan failed. If people think their back-up plan is to make everything supported in offline, they are dreaming.
    Simple fact is, if SFA is added to arcade before March, i will eat my hat live on Twitch.
    ryanjk wrote: »

Exactly. People never seem to understand that just because something seems easy to do, it doesn't mean it's coming.
    A full skirmish in BF2015 with season pass support would have boosted sales. Did they do it? No. There main goal in this game was to sell lootboxes, but that plan failed. If people think their back-up plan is to make everything supported in offline, they are dreaming.
    Simple fact is, if SFA is added to arcade before March, i will eat my hat live on Twitch.

It was their back-up plan for Titanfall 2 with Frontier Defense; the population declined, and they added a new PvE mode so everyone could still play the game. It stands to reason they intend to do the same thing with Skirmish.
    A proud supporter of #SoloPlayersMatter. Congratulations everyone... we did it. Instant Action has returned. Now go on and play. Have fun... and may the Force be with you. Always.
  • yeah but they failed to add all the dlc in battlefront to skirmish, effectively abandoning the game for this sorry excuse of a battlefront 2.

will they ever learn?
  • Arcade now gives credits for 15 matched instead of 5. Dice still is planning more for Arcade.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/changes-progression-credits
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
    ryanjk wrote: »

Difference is last game sold, supposedly,15 million copies, this game is a failure. Thinking things will change come Xmas with sales and the fanbase will thrive magucally is on "Wishful thinking" level at the most. And EAs contract, Id bet, at least as the sole developer of SW games, hangs in the balance since the next SW game we were supposed to get was cancelled.

They need our support just as much as the dwindling number of MP gamers on here and the few they could possibly win back. Anything less then appeasing both sides fully come next year means, sadly, this game will have an even shorter life span then last game
  • We need to be vocal and express the demand for more Offline content.
    More maps for Arcade but that's not enough!

We need Galactic Assault and Space Battles Offline against AI.
    If Battlefront 2015 had a Skirmish Mode, why can't Battlefront 2 have it as well?!

IF WE HAVE A BAD INTERNET CONNECTION, IF WE DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO PSPLUS OR XBOXLIVE OR IF WE JUST DON'T LIKE COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER WHAT CAN WE PLAY?!
    THE SAME 6 MINI MAPS OVER AND OVER?!
    WE PAY 100% OF THE PRICE, WHY DO WE GET 40% OF THE CONTENT?????

#soloplayersmatter
  • WE PAY 100% OF THE PRICE, WHY DO WE GET 40% OF THE CONTENT?????

#soloplayersmatter

The game isn't advertised as a single player game, when you buy the game you know that it's majority online.

Having said that I hope and think they will add more to the arcade. Someone has even leaked some of the other maps have AI mapping.
  • Stalemate wrote: »

#soloplayersmatter

The game isn't advertised as a single player game, when you buy the game you know that it's majority online.

Having said that I hope and think they will add more to the arcade. Someone has even leaked some of the other maps have AI mapping.

Not true. On Reddit (go look up DICE employee comments if you dont believe me) someone said the same thing in a thread that this game is geared torwards MP and a DICE employee said "No, we are taking care of everyone this time, not just Multiplayer".

They themselves said it, right from the horses mouth. They owe us a couple more modes and all small maps at the very least if they want us to take them at their word anymore. If they didnt mean it, they should not have said it
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »

#soloplayersmatter

Not true. On Reddit (go look up DICE employee comments if you dont believe me) someone said the same thing in a thread that this game is geared torwards MP and a DICE employee said "No, we are taking care of everyone this time, not just Multiplayer".

They themselves said it, right from the horses mouth. They owe us a couple more modes and all small maps at the very least if they want us to take them at their word anymore. If they didnt mean it, they should not have said it

I made an entire video on this. lol
    We NEED Offline Galactic Assault (Where the objectives are suitable for the AI and where the ENTIRE large scale maps are utilized by both the player and AI), Vehicle AI to fight against in large scale battles offline, and of course SA Offline.
    #soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • I wish dice would finish the skirmish mode on the first game and then put all efforts into this one.
  • SpiritWarden
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    While the first game was left in a sad shallow state...what on earth would be the point of wasting time and resources and adding content to a 2 year old dead game?

They need to focus their time and energy in adding everything into THIS game's singleplayer mode.
  • Multiplayer modes with bots in arcade mode.
    Drop daily credit limit in arcade mode.
    These are just two examples of, if implemented, would make the game seem complete.
    This could have been game of the century imo, but your greed and shady business practices have squashed that. I personal hate multiplayer, getting my chuff muscle handed to me ever 5 seconds from a snot nosed troll is not FUN!!!! I'm am sick to the back teeth of single player gaming taking a back seat to multiplayer dominated fragfests. Not everyone has friends or want to have friends or even play with total strangers. I'd love it if you make mine and others Christmas with the gift of ai bots in all modes. All i have is hope, can you restore it E.A?
  • Unakka
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    While the first game was left in a sad shallow state...what on earth would be the point of wasting time and resources and adding content to a 2 year old dead game?

They need to focus their time and energy in adding everything into THIS game's singleplayer mode.

wouldn't be dead if they bothered following through and completing stuff......

and now with swbf2 they just tossed away the skirmish idea completely and the game doesn't even have walker assault or supremacy instead we got a less interesting GA mode which is a cf of a mode.

i mean, could the developers be anymore useless???? (please don't defend them anyone, they are to blame as much as EA, because DICE = EA, they are owned by EA and have been for several years)

why can't they create a decent battlefront game that caters to everyone? like the originals did?????

this is the question that no one has the answer to......
  • Personal growth is lacking in the devs. Something they prove they can do but won't because they wanted us to buy loot crates. Well with no loot crates they are doing the bare minimum thinking they are punishing us when all they are doing is losing the IP forever and free radical will get it and we then will have the star wars game we deserve. Just hold out till 2020 and battlefront 3 will come out. Unless they give us everything that's online offline in the next few months and save this game.

I hate to be a negative Nancy about everything but I can not for see them doing anything for single players. That is why this is the last ea game I will ever buy again. Yes I will play this battlefront 2 and 2015 one. I also will keep playing 2004 and 2005 and the PSP battlefronts.

They think it's all about graphics when it's about fun online and offline. If a game is fun for one member of a family then all members will won't the game and say a family of oh let's use mine 9 will tell their friends let's say each person has 3 to 5 friends and they tell them about the game and let's say 2 of them buy the game. And they tell their family. This can go the other way also.

After greed comes the fall. I don't even know if I want to take my family to see the new Star Wars movie. It will be the first time in history that a game changed how I feel about a story I grew up with.

Thanks ea dice for killing a dream
  • Unakka
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    same, last game they fool me on, at least i didn't pay the full price and shopped around online, £35 for standard edition, still a bit much for the lack of content / features but meh, what's done is done.

• Unakka wrote: »
    same, last game they fool me on, at least i didn't pay the full price and shopped around online, £35 for standard edition, still a bit much for the lack of content / features but meh, what's done is done.

Yep done is done. Even though I try to be positive a lot of the time I just play this game just to play not trying to achieve anything because there really isn't anything worth wild and find myself playing ghost recon wildlands or rainbow 6 siege for since of accomplishment from a video game. Other than that I hang with the family work and Netflix it up. As for as this game it's nothing but a daily check in for crates so I can get more crates.

Or warm up the 360 and have a great time with swbf2004/ 2005.
  • Battlefront 2 2005 has dedicated PC servers again, at least the GOG version which is great. Now that game had good offline content too. Hear THAT DICE??
  • Why is a lot of folks so negative? The devs have said multiple times they will add more content to Arcade.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • SpiritWarden
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Why is a lot of folks so negative? The devs have said multiple times they will add more content to Arcade.

They've made vague words about adding content But nothing as to what they plan on doing precisely. The datamines only found a few more blast mode maps for Arcade.

That's not good enough, and the devs need told as much.
  • Please add to arcade attack of fighters mode !
  • I see people still dont understand that skirmish was added in BF2015 to win back the single player people for BF2 sales. They never had any intention of adding to it. The problem we have is the person at the top who thinks they know what single player people want. The customisation they gave us is great, but if they took all skirmish feedback and gave us arcade thinking that is what we really wanted...............we are in trouble for future content.
    Personally i see the other small maps, and any new heroes being added to arcade and thats about it. SFA is a small possibility for next year. But i really dont see GA coming unless its just one a single map or two.
  • Why is a lot of folks so negative? The devs have said multiple times they will add more content to Arcade.

probably because they keep promising to add this and that but never deliver.
  • Jesbro
    646 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Why is a lot of folks so negative? The devs have said multiple times they will add more content to Arcade.

Still need to know the WHAT and WHEN of it otherwise it is still an empty promise.
  • Jesbro wrote: »

Still need to know the WHAT and WHEN of it otherwise it is still an empty promise.

This. And I'm still waiting on the first battlefront from them to update the skirmish! I go by first word not last. They promised more update then just stopped. Not acceptable by how my work ethic. If I say my team is going to clear that house we cleared that house not nah too many bad men with guns in there. Or recent job... If I say you'll be able to take a dump in your toilet tonight by god before 1201 pm you'll be on that throne!

Never ever say something that you can't do. This time they said skirmish and I want my skirmish! They said at release do you see it? So @Jesbro is right and people like me will never lower our standards!
  • KlownShueS wrote: »

This. And I'm still waiting on the first battlefront from them to update the skirmish! I go by first word not last. They promised more update then just stopped. Not acceptable by how my work ethic. If I say my team is going to clear that house we cleared that house not nah too many bad men with guns in there. Or recent job... If I say you'll be able to take a dump in your toilet tonight by god before 1201 pm you'll be on that throne!

Never ever say something that you can't do. This time they said skirmish and I want my skirmish! They said at release do you see it? So @Jesbro is right and people like me will never lower our standards!

It is not so much about lowering expectations and more about them simply fullfilling the promises they gave before the game even came out!

Before the game even came out they promised they were going to add in Skirmish and make it a lot better bit instead we got Arcade.

They claim it was called skirmish during development and changed the name to Arcade since it matches what it really turned out to be and THEY WERE RIGHT!

However they even admitted that Arcade is still not Skirmish and so therefore all that talk about them adding Skirmish and making it better were total lies!

Now one of the theories is that they simply ran out of time and that it will be added later. If this is true than THEY NEED TO TELL US SOONER THE BETTER!

I would rather buy the game and wait while KNOWING FOR SURE that Skirmish will come out sometime next year than hear nothing at all about it!

It is not too late for them to fix this. Question is will they use their time wisely? Or burn it all away ?!
    KlownShueS wrote: »

It is not so much about lowering expectations and more about them simply fullfilling the promises they gave before the game even came out!

Before the game even came out they promised they were going to add in Skirmish and make it a lot better bit instead we got Arcade.

They claim it was called skirmish during development and changed the name to Arcade since it matches what it really turned out to be and THEY WERE RIGHT!

However they even admitted that Arcade is still not Skirmish and so therefore all that talk about them adding Skirmish and making it better were total lies!

Now one of the theories is that they simply ran out of time and that it will be added later. If this is true than THEY NEED TO TELL US SOONER THE BETTER!

I would rather buy the game and wait while KNOWING FOR SURE that Skirmish will come out sometime next year than hear nothing at all about it!

It is not too late for them to fix this. Question is will they use their time wisely? Or burn it all away ?!

Arcade is better than the "Skirmish" of Battlefront 2015... what we need is clear, and has been said since 2015: all the maps and modes (current and future) in Arcade... (I'm so tired to say this knowing that is probably never going to happen... I'm begining to understand why people hate EA)
  • The blueprint has been there since 2004. If they could just create the same game modes as Battlefront II (2005), using today's engine, they would have the greatest selling game of all time. I am not sure why this seems so foreign to them. When you have something great, you work with it, update it, polish it, but keep the overall formula the same. The first time they said "This is not a sequel to the 2005 game, it is a reboot" back when they first announced the 2015 SWBF I suspected trouble.

Definitely agree they need to tell us what will be added to Arcade and when. I still think we will get something. They have said they are going to take care of offline gamers as well this time. My "why are so many negative" post was in regards to the numerous "We will get nothing" posts.
  • Are we going to get ANY offline content?
  • And I'm not talking about campaign crap
    Are we going to get ANY offline content?

According to the devs yes

Earn 3X more Credits daily in Arcade Mode. It's been made clear that you were hitting the Arcade Mode Credit cap faster than we expected, so we wanted to alleviate that by increasing it to 1500 Credits. While we're still looking into ways to add more content into it the mode in the long-term, we think that this should help in the near-term for those who want rewards for completing the different scenarios.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/changes-progression-credits
  • I was talking maps and modes... Bummer
  • aussieviking
    485 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    well when the new DLC hits if we can play as the new heroes and perhaps a portion of the new map then that will be something. At least we will get the heroes which is something.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1525 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I was talking maps and modes... Bummer

The content they are looking at adding might be maps and modes. Nobody knows when or what it is. I'm still hoping for HvV and Star Fighter Assault offline. We should not give up hope of getting more content brought to Arcade until the devs say there is no more coming
  • Jesbro
    646 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I was talking maps and modes... Bummer

The content they are looking at adding might be maps and modes. Nobody knows when or what it is. I'm still hoping for HvV and Star Fighter Assault offline. We should not give up hope of getting more content brought to Arcade until the devs say there is no more coming

This is correct. We didn't hear about Skirmish for Battlefront 2015 until it came out in August the next year.

So just because they have not said anything about it doesn't mean it's not coming.

Since adding Starfighter and Galactic Assault to Arcade is the #1 feedback they are getting right now I can bet it will come before they stop supporting the game.

I know they can do it!

Hope they will prove me right!
  • Hi. Starfighter Assault as skirmish (1-4 player coop) would be the greatest addition to this game! I would even pay for a singleplayer/coop/skirmish or whatever DLC. Easy deal. If EA gives us Galactic & Starfighter assault singleplayer/coop, I would definitely throw my money at the screen.
  • I was hoping for the wrest of the small maps....
  • So unfortunately no new maps for Arcade mode. I was hoping for the missing maps/locations too. Let's just hope they will add the missing maps/locations with the next patch then.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    So unfortunately no new maps for Arcade mode. I was hoping for the missing maps/locations too. Let's just hope they will add the missing maps/locations with the next patch then.

At this point I'm no longer hoping for anything. And I'm not getting bad company 3. I quit ea
    ross42899 wrote: »
    So unfortunately no new maps for Arcade mode. I was hoping for the missing maps/locations too. Let's just hope they will add the missing maps/locations with the next patch then.

At this point I'm no longer hoping for anything. And I'm not getting bad company 3. I quit ea

Yes im too, i didn’t buy battlefield 1 and so glad didnt buy battlefront 2
    Battlefront OFFLINE with BOTS
  • ElizLestrad
    62 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Considering they FORCE you to play multiplayer to rank up your star cards and there is absolutely nothing about either new arcade content or online skirmish or player customization I have little hope that EA cares about the GAME at all. What, with the abysmal sales, anti-loot box legislation and criminal investigations abroad....

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they tried to release shoddy DLC just to make the game tank so they DON'T have to continue developing it. I'd rather be proven wrong, mind you, but I wouldn't be surprised. Just look at their press releases where they just try to point fingers and make excuses on why they don't want to/or didn't include something as simple as customization...

I think companies like EA are the perfect proof of why more developers should be self-publishing. Of course, there's always the chance publishers could baby-cry foul like car dealerships did with Tesla in the US, but game developers really should. Then they could make the game THEY want without an evil overlord coming in and making a muck of things.

PLEASE Disney, hand the keys over already....
  • Hi. Starfighter Assault as skirmish (1-4 player coop) would be the greatest addition to this game! I would even pay for a singleplayer/coop/skirmish or whatever DLC. Easy deal. If EA gives us Galactic & Starfighter assault singleplayer/coop, I would definitely throw my money at the screen.

Especially if that 4 player was split screen!
  • at the very least we can play the new heroes. As much as I hope they add more modes and maps. The heroes are good and fun for offline play. But I am patient (And enjoy the online) so I can wait for more Offline FREE! DLC
  • I hope they add new content for Arcade soon as the last Jedi season is out.
  • at the very least we can play the new heroes. As much as I hope they add more modes and maps. The heroes are good and fun for offline play. But I am patient (And enjoy the online) so I can wait for more Offline FREE! DLC

Well some people like don't enjoy online play. I rather enjoy the game on my own time. Since my time is very short.
    at the very least we can play the new heroes. As much as I hope they add more modes and maps. The heroes are good and fun for offline play. But I am patient (And enjoy the online) so I can wait for more Offline FREE! DLC

Well some people like don't enjoy online play. I rather enjoy the game on my own time. Since my time is very short.

Oh same, plus there would be no lag, cheaters ETC. I am sure we will get a big update within the next 3 months. Or hopefully less. It seems like they will listen to us.
    at the very least we can play the new heroes. As much as I hope they add more modes and maps. The heroes are good and fun for offline play. But I am patient (And enjoy the online) so I can wait for more Offline FREE! DLC

Oh same, plus there would be no lag, cheaters ETC. I am sure we will get a big update within the next 3 months. Or hopefully less. It seems like they will listen to us.

Not to mention the benefits of being able to choose what map and what era you want to play, and being able to customize the experience to your liking.

Like right now, I get really annoyed when playing Starfighter Assault whenever a sequel trilogy era map is chosen. The problem with sequel trilogy maps in Starfighter Assault is that you only get 2 ship classes, and no bombers... so they aren't as much fun as Original Trilogy or Clone Wars maps.
  • Starmasui73146
    2086 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Alexandus wrote: »
    I'm shocked that they would put Walker Assault in BF2015 but not put GA in BF2. If nothing else I'd love to have conquest maps/modes in Arcade. We just need more content for our offline experience (as well as everything unlocked) to give us something to do when the servers (inevitably) are taken down.

“Something to do when the servers (inevitably) are taken down.” - Exactly, which is why I’m am frustrated that Online annihilates Offline. For example: ‘Blast mode’ Online allows you access to the rock rafters to fire down on your enemies in the Yavin IV temple (which is super fun, my friends and I just love it) where as the Offline Arcade made this fun spot out of bounds. If this bugs you post here:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/88728/arcade-mode-team-battles-why-is-the-boarders-not-the-same-as-blast-online-it-s-the-same-thing#latest
    So in essence we lose all these little cool features when the system is no longer supported.

Same thing happened with the 2015 games Star Cards: When the system is inevitably no longer supported say good bye to modifying your Star Card load out. Just try to modify one Star Card after you unplug your modem...good luck with that because you can’t. Plus the preset StarCards do NOT include: Scatter Gun, Bacta Bomb, Trip mine, Cycler Rifle, Homing Shot, Medical Droid and a whole slew of others. Yep that’s right gone baby gone. If this bugs you post here:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/89602/developers-of-the-first-game-please-fix-your-star-cards-to-allow-modification-offline-with-modem-off#latest

Orrrr how about how we have in SWBFII ‘Galactic Assault mode’ animals we can ride around on but no such luck Offline.

See...we are going to lose so many cool features. We need to fight for these things.

When and if they bring us Skirmish it needs to be fully Offline available with nothing requiring a server link. Galactic Assault would rock too.
    PopoTateo wrote: »
    While @Sledgehammer70 has confirmed that they are aware of this there is a reason why that is not good enough yet.

I know that you are aware of it but we need to know if something is actually coming!

Just tell us that Galactic and Starfighter Assault is coming to Arcade mode sometime in the future and I will be happy!

I can wait as long as it actually comes !!!

They legally can NOT do that. If something was to fail with A.I. and they were not able to implement it, it would be a big issue. The reason is if they promise you Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault and problems cause them to fail...they can get sued. Thus they can only be legally ‘vague’ least they get themselves more in over their heads then they already are. Image if they said, “You will be getting Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault in late December.” If that fell through they are liable.

Not doing what they had promised is what got ‘Aliens Colonial Marines’ creators in trouble. They promised insane graphics with video and pictures then gave us a much less polished game. They were sued. This company is only trying to protect itself.

If and when they get the A.I. right (which they said A.I. intelligence was an issue) we will know. I’m sure as soon as it is ready and running up to snuff...we will get informed and the promotion media train will begin. In the mean time let’s stay hopefully optimistic and trust that DICE and Motive can let our Offline dreams come true...Cheers.

They should say "We are working on content, NO GUARANTEES," That statement should legally cover their butts if they don't finish the content.

They can't do that either. If they were to say ANYTHING on the lines of "new content might be coming, but no promises". The community would tare them to pieces if they don't deliver. Accusing them of baiting people into buying/keeping the game.
    I went through all of this in the last game, and don't intend to believe anything this time around unless it's actually there infront of my face. But realistically, the best offline can ever hope to get, will be the rest of the blast maps, a couple of new campaign missions, and possibly SFA some time next year. I highly doubt they will go to the effort of programming bots for GA.

Well I also am doubtful we will get offline GA (though I'd like that), but seeing as how they seemed to promise we could bring all our Star Cards to offline Arcade and things like ATSTs and other vehicles have Star Cards it could mean we will get big maps with these things. We might also only get Training Missions for these things, but I feel like they'll eventuallly give us access to anything with Star Cards offline. Hopefully this means offline SA and offline big maps that can be playgrounds, even if for simple TDMs

That’s a dang good catch about the, “Then bring ALL your Star Cards Offline,” comment. A very promising find, perhaps the sequel will indeed fix many issues.
    “There is always hope.”