criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Instant Action & PvE Feedback

Replies

• PopoTateo wrote: »
    You won’t get the large maps if they add 20 v 20 though. The maps are broken up into sections. How would they open up all parts of the map in a simple team death match? I’m pretty sure the reason the large maps are in sections, is due to the graphics taking up so much info. I might be wrong though. Even if they could, I imagine 20 v 20 would be pretty silly on a full GA map.
    It needs to be GA as it is now to play the full large maps. It might be more realistic suggesting it on 2 or 3 maps to start with. If it goes down well, more could be added over time.

If Galactic Assault for Arcade is too much to ask for whatever reason, there are alternatives... they could recycle Supremacy from BF2015 and put that in Arcade.

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
    You won’t get the large maps if they add 20 v 20 though. The maps are broken up into sections. How would they open up all parts of the map in a simple team death match? I’m pretty sure the reason the large maps are in sections, is due to the graphics taking up so much info. I might be wrong though. Even if they could, I imagine 20 v 20 would be pretty silly on a full GA map.
    It needs to be GA as it is now to play the full large maps. It might be more realistic suggesting it on 2 or 3 maps to start with. If it goes down well, more could be added over time.

If Galactic Assault for Arcade is too much to ask for whatever reason, there are alternatives... they could recycle Supremacy from BF2015 and put that in Arcade.

Supermacy over galactic assault if you ask me :)
  • Loyaavod wrote: »
    PopoTateo wrote: »

The one drawback of Supremacy is that we'd miss out being able to play as certain vehicles, like the AT-AT and MTT, in Arcade. That was one of the big draws of Skirmish mode in the last game... I never got to play as the AT-AT in multiplayer.

• PopoTateo
    4867 posts Member
    edited December 2017

I would be happy with supremacy over 20 v 20 TDM. However in order to see the whole map you would need to capture a point to open the next section, then once more to see the whole map. To me, that's too simlar to GA to bother adding a whole new mode for arcade. However i would settle for that if programing bots to do disruptor rifle pick up, attacking/capturing objectives is to much work.

The one drawback of Supremacy is that we'd miss out being able to play as certain vehicles, like the AT-AT and MTT, in Arcade. That was one of the big draws of Skirmish mode in the last game... I never got to play as the AT-AT in multiplayer.

Maybe not exactly supermacy like it was in 2015 but mix of capture point and blast with vehicles. So you can either capture point or kill them all. For me it would be like dream.
    Loyaavod wrote: »

Maybe not exactly supermacy like it was in 2015 but mix of capture point and blast with vehicles. So you can either capture point or kill them all. For me it would be like dream.

That's pretty much what Conquest was in the original Battlefront games; you could either capture Command Posts, or just deplete an enemy's reinforcements to win the game.

• DICE made a new Blast map from Crait, I hope Criterion adds it to the Arcade mode as well.
    You may not believe this, but you just wasted 3 seconds reading this™
  • Aris1368 wrote: »
    DICE made a new Blast map from Crait, I hope Criterion adds it to the Arcade mode as well.

Alongside 5 other missing maps.
  • Aris1368 wrote: »
    DICE made a new Blast map from Crait, I hope Criterion adds it to the Arcade mode as well.

I agree after seeing last jedi this would be a cool addition from the movie. So much potential other worlds too. ;)
  • Single player content such as bots was one of the most requested features of the last game. So much so that they eventually added some of the main modes for "offline" play in the 2015 game. When I played the new game's beta, I felt it locked some of the menu options because it was possibly hiding some major offline content. It's laughable what the game launched with considering they know we want the offline content, even going as far to say they will likely add more. I'm just kind of sick of "waiting" for highly requested features in our video games, especially something as well loved as the Battlefront series. To this day we are missing well done offline multiplayer options, Galactic Conquest, Conquest Mode, and the ability to hop in and out of vehicles that spawn on map. These are all main features of all 4 of the Battlefront games created prior to EA's 2015 one.

These developers are some of the most stubborn in the modern era. It's as if they cannot in good conscious mimic anything Pandemic and the other studios created. When DICE was announced as the developer of a new Battlefront game, I was absolutely ecstatic. Quite literally the developer of the series that inspired Battlefront would be taking the helm to create (What I thought) a sequel to my favorite Star Wars series of all time. All we have gotten are some of the most beautiful and best sounding games on the market, but they are mostly shallow husks of what they could be, and greed has overtaken them in the worst way, directly affecting gameplay. The first game was ruined by an very overpriced season pass, one that fractured the community, and today cannot even be experienced since those maps are not implemented into main playlists because Greed...and everyone knows the story with the 2017 Battlefront. I just want this game to be amazing so badly, that it actually bothers me a great deal that it's nowhere near what it should be. The Battlefront series should be the absolute easiest series to get right. Just continue what made the previous 2 main series games cult classics, and the best selling Star Wars games of their time.
  • Single player content such as bots was one of the most requested features of the last game. So much so that they eventually added some of the main modes for "offline" play in the 2015 game. When I played the new game's beta, I felt it locked some of the menu options because it was possibly hiding some major offline content. It's laughable what the game launched with considering they know we want the offline content, even going as far to say they will likely add more. I'm just kind of sick of "waiting" for highly requested features in our video games, especially something as well loved as the Battlefront series. To this day we are missing well done offline multiplayer options, Galactic Conquest, Conquest Mode, and the ability to hop in and out of vehicles that spawn on map. These are all main features of all 4 of the Battlefront games created prior to EA's 2015 one.

These developers are some of the most stubborn in the modern era. It's as if they cannot in good conscious mimic anything Pandemic and the other studios created. When DICE was announced as the developer of a new Battlefront game, I was absolutely ecstatic. Quite literally the developer of the series that inspired Battlefront would be taking the helm to create (What I thought) a sequel to my favorite Star Wars series of all time. All we have gotten are some of the most beautiful and best sounding games on the market, but they are mostly shallow husks of what they could be, and greed has overtaken them in the worst way, directly affecting gameplay. The first game was ruined by an very overpriced season pass, one that fractured the community, and today cannot even be experienced since those maps are not implemented into main playlists because Greed...and everyone knows the story with the 2017 Battlefront. I just want this game to be amazing so badly, that it actually bothers me a great deal that it's nowhere near what it should be. The Battlefront series should be the absolute easiest series to get right. Just continue what made the previous 2 main series games cult classics, and the best selling Star Wars games of their time.

More offline is coming. We don't know what or when though.

I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.

I feel the other small maps will come for the existing arcade. I just hope they don't call it a day at that. I really can see SFA coming at some point next year too, even if it is limited to just a single map or two. The worry will be GA, as i think that will be to much work for a non profit update.
    Single player content such as bots was one of the most requested features of the last game. So much so that they eventually added some of the main modes for "offline" play in the 2015 game. When I played the new game's beta, I felt it locked some of the menu options because it was possibly hiding some major offline content. It's laughable what the game launched with considering they know we want the offline content, even going as far to say they will likely add more. I'm just kind of sick of "waiting" for highly requested features in our video games, especially something as well loved as the Battlefront series. To this day we are missing well done offline multiplayer options, Galactic Conquest, Conquest Mode, and the ability to hop in and out of vehicles that spawn on map. These are all main features of all 4 of the Battlefront games created prior to EA's 2015 one.

I feel the other small maps will come for the existing arcade. I just hope they don't call it a day at that. I really can see SFA coming at some point next year too, even if it is limited to just a single map or two. The worry will be GA, as i think that will be to much work for a non profit update.

I'm afraid we'll never see other maps
    when I find out that a special studio would do the arcade I thought they would do more than the developers of dice alone in the first game.
    then this image appeared:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/battlefront_2_trailer_chart-920x467.jpg?strip=all&w=920
    and i was like they really care for offline this time.
    then some_info said that arcade would be blast with many options I thought it would be great
    for start.
    but when the game came out I saw that the arcade has only 6 maps of 11.
    it was a really bad sign because the same thing is done on the first game
    it was only 4 maps for battles and they have never put new ones.
    even a skirmish has never got a dlc maps.
    I know leaker found other folders with datamining but that does not mean anything.
    remember hero blast?
    when someone wrote on twitter that they would give other maps people from criterion games told him:''You do not want to believe everything you read on the Internet''. you can check on twitter.
    The game already has a new map for multiplayer and the arcade still does not have ''old ones''.
    I think they will never catch up it later because they are EA :smile:
    I hope I'm wrong
    i want to play my favorite blast maps(endor, hoth and kashyyyk) in the split screen with my friends.
    sorry for my english

• Maytheforcebewithyou
    1020 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    We need all content offline cause a lot of content is locked behind a server login. It's common sense before servers shutdown. I don't want to end up using my game case as a coaster for my cup of tea. None of us do cause we prefer offline. We don't have time for online, everyone of us has a life. Just give is all a huge patch so we can enjoy offline co-op with friends and family. #SoloPlayersMatter
  • We need all content offline cause a lot of content is locked behind a server login. It's common sense before servers shutdown. I don't want to end up using my game case as a coaster for my cup of tea. None of us do cause we prefer offline. We don't have time for online, everyone of us has a life. Just give is all a huge patch so we can enjoy offline co-op with friends and family. #SoloPlayersMatter

they purposely do such games for people to buy a new game when it comes out. they do not understand that people would buy the game anyway because they love star wars and not because they are forced to.
    Single player content such as bots was one of the most requested features of the last game. So much so that they eventually added some of the main modes for "offline" play in the 2015 game. When I played the new game's beta, I felt it locked some of the menu options because it was possibly hiding some major offline content. It's laughable what the game launched with considering they know we want the offline content, even going as far to say they will likely add more. I'm just kind of sick of "waiting" for highly requested features in our video games, especially something as well loved as the Battlefront series. To this day we are missing well done offline multiplayer options, Galactic Conquest, Conquest Mode, and the ability to hop in and out of vehicles that spawn on map. These are all main features of all 4 of the Battlefront games created prior to EA's 2015 one.

I personally think we will get lots of offline content; however, EA will charge for it claiming it is not part of the free DLC plans. I am 100% fine with this. I'd rather pay for it than not have it at all.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.

I personally think we will get lots of offline content; however, EA will charge for it claiming it is not part of the free DLC plans. I am 100% fine with this. I'd rather pay for it than not have it at all.

Same here. I need this game offline galactic and star fighter assault offline.

I'm too tired too old too much to do then sit here and grind for loot that I will never use. And on that note.... Everything should be purchased with credit. Offline also.
  • They mentioned an "offline co-op mode" with split-screen, but so far they're being vague on the details. We don't know if it will feature all eras, if it will have vehicles, starfighters, or heroes, we don't know if it will be based on the multiplayer modes or if it will be like Battles or Training Missions... I really wish EA would be more transparent with this, tell us exactly what we can expect from this mode.

It should be pretty easy to add in Starfighter Assault for SP as that mode already has bots, but AI heroes might be tricky to program. Other than that, there’s one twitter tweet that is the closest to revealing whether or not all these modes will be added for SP
  • TheBearShow1
    289 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello everybody it's been a while. The fight continues. I recently purchased the game and I love all the options that Arcade provides. I miss the big maps, but I feel if they add the rest and future small map variants that would be sufficient for me.

I would love to see every location represented. Especially if we are getting Starfighter as well. Like last game if they would have added Blast all the small and dlcs could have been added to the game. The template for small maps are there. It would be cool to see the other six (including Crait).

In the words of our President Jack Nicholson, "We still have 2 out of 3 modes working for us and that ain't bad."
  • I also think the small maps and Starfighter would be the quickest way forward. It is also good we get credits now when playing Arcade. I think we need to be concise, united, and reasonable. That seems like our best option for having every location and dlc added to the game without having to leave out future locations and dlc. Plus they have Arcade avaible right now for small maps.

Would also love to see Online Co op return as well! If they add the small and Starfighter maps that would be a much better Skirnish then last game. The heroes and reenforcment are very cool on Arcade. Please Dice the remaining small maps!
  • I also think the small maps and Starfighter would be the quickest way forward. It is also good we get credits now when playing Arcade. I think we need to be concise, united, and reasonable. That seems like our best option for having every location and dlc added to the game without having to leave out future locations and dlc. Plus they have Arcade avaible right now for small maps.

Would also love to see Online Co op return as well! If they add the small and Starfighter maps that would be a much better Skirnish then last game. The heroes and reenforcment are very cool on Arcade. Please Dice the remaining small maps!

Agree 1000% all small maps plus starfighter arcade and maybe more battle scenarios and we have best arcade and lots of fun hours.
    But we must ask criterion games for that. On their twitter and email.
    I also think the small maps and Starfighter would be the quickest way forward. It is also good we get credits now when playing Arcade. I think we need to be concise, united, and reasonable. That seems like our best option for having every location and dlc added to the game without having to leave out future locations and dlc. Plus they have Arcade avaible right now for small maps.

Agree 1000% all small maps plus starfighter arcade and maybe more battle scenarios and we have best arcade and lots of fun hours.

Is Criterion responsible for Arcade? I forget who handles what part.

I also think the small maps and Starfighter would be the quickest way forward. It is also good we get credits now when playing Arcade. I think we need to be concise, united, and reasonable. That seems like our best option for having every location and dlc added to the game without having to leave out future locations and dlc. Plus they have Arcade avaible right now for small maps.

Yep. Criterion is responsible for arcade and starfighter assault.
    Loyaavod wrote: »

Yep. Criterion is responsible for arcade and starfighter assault.

Thank you!
  • TheBearShow1
    289 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Top 5 Request for Arcade in no particular order seems to be.

1. GA - A variant of the popular Walker Assault from BF1. Pros - It was done in Skirmish mode last game. Cons - lots of moving parts and objectives.
    2. SA - a variant was also done in BF1 with Skirmish mode. Pros - Crieterion has talked about it. Cons - also lots of parts and objectives
    3. Small Maps - There is an arcade with 6 of the 11 maps. All locations could be added with Crait coming in the future. Pros - Arcade already has the template for small maps. Cons - vehicles and large maps left out.
    4. Online Co op - Was a staple of the last Skirmish mode. Pros - would give us a chance to play arcade with friends online. Cons - wasn't available for launch.
    5. Hero AI - Bringing the iconic characters to our own private battles. Pros - Setting up fantasy scenarios. Cons - The trouble programming hero AI.

With these request if we were to rank them in order as far as ease for the devolper to implement. Basing what we have seen done in this game and the previous I would say 3, 4, 2, 1, and 5. That is why My focus would be 3,4, and 2. However I would love to see all 5 implemented. Knowing Time and devolper constraints, and not wanting so much left out like last game. A focused request of small maps, (including future ones) SA, and online co op would serve us well.
  • Top 5 Request for Arcade in no particular order seems to be.

1. GA - A variant of the popular Walker Assault from BF1. Pros - It was done in Skirmish mode last game. Cons - lots of moving parts and objectives.
    2. SA - a variant was also done in BF1 with Skirmish mode. Pros - Crieterion has talked about it. Cons - also lots of parts and objectives
    3. Small Maps - There is an arcade with 6 of the 11 maps. All locations could be added with Crait coming in the future. Pros - Arcade already has the template for small maps. Cons - vehicles and large maps left out.
    4. Online Co op - Was a staple of the last Skirmish mode. Pros - would give us a chance to play arcade with friends online. Cons - wasn't available for launch.
    5. Hero AI - Bringing the iconic characters to our own private battles. Pros - Setting up fantasy scenarios. Cons - The trouble programming hero AI.

With these request if we were to rank them in order as far as ease for the devolper to implement. Basing what we have seen done in this game and the previous I would say 3, 4, 2, 1, and 5. That is why My focus would be 3,4, and 2. However I would love to see all 5 implemented. Knowing Time and devolper constraints, and not wanting so much left out like last game. A focused request of small maps, (including future ones) SA, and online co op would serve us well.

hero AI would be my favorite
    We need all content offline cause a lot of content is locked behind a server login. It's common sense before servers shutdown. I don't want to end up using my game case as a coaster for my cup of tea. None of us do cause we prefer offline. We don't have time for online, everyone of us has a life. Just give is all a huge patch so we can enjoy offline co-op with friends and family. #SoloPlayersMatter

they purposely do such games for people to buy a new game when it comes out. they do not understand that people would buy the game anyway because they love star wars and not because they are forced to.

i believe every word you say, its a shame how gaming has gone nowadays.

I can see All Deathmatch maps and Star Fighter assault since Criterion did SF and Arcade anyways...but tbh, with how things are going with this game and investors losing faith late in december due to no improvement in sales, I cant see EA letting them do more beyond that.

In all honesty I bet thia game will get an OT and Prequal update respectively, but after that? Im sure they will abandon this game, Cant see any support last beyond spring as things stand
  • I can see All Deathmatch maps and Star Fighter assault since Criterion did SF and Arcade anyways...but tbh, with how things are going with this game and investors losing faith late in december due to no improvement in sales, I cant see EA letting them do more beyond that.

In all honesty I bet thia game will get an OT and Prequal update respectively, but after that? Im sure they will abandon this game, Cant see any support last beyond spring as things stand
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    I can see All Deathmatch maps and Star Fighter assault since Criterion did SF and Arcade anyways...but tbh, with how things are going with this game and investors losing faith late in december due to no improvement in sales, I cant see EA letting them do more beyond that.

Selling us All modes and maps offline would give them $ and prove to the entire gaming industry that offline gaming is a market. I hope this happens. Long live split screen!

Selling us All modes and maps offline would give them $ and prove to the entire gaming industry that offline gaming is a market. I hope this happens. Long live split screen!

Doom, Dishonored, Witcher, Elder Scrolls,MGS, heck COD having well less than half their base buy the games for offline and STILL adding in offline MP, proves their is a market for SP dude. This game doesnt need to prove anything to any market, it just needs to be a content rich game for offline like DICE employees promised on reddit.

Plus they wont sell us the DLC, its all free for this game if you kept up with the news
    Strogg1980 wrote: »

Doom, Dishonored, Witcher, Elder Scrolls,MGS, heck COD having well less than half their base buy the games for offline and STILL adding in offline MP, proves their is a market for SP dude. This game doesnt need to prove anything to any market, it just needs to be a content rich game for offline like DICE employees promised on reddit.

Plus they wont sell us the DLC, its all free for this game if you kept up with the news

But they said we don't like single player games! WRONG! We LOVE single player games.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    This game doesnt need to prove anything to any market, it just needs to be a content rich game for offline like DICE employees promised on reddit.

You're right, it doesn't have to prove anything to you. All it needs to do is stay the course. Most players are expecting fostering of the MP through additional seasons and patches as part of its live service. Not SP content akin to Elder Scrolls and MGS. The campaign alone is a fraction of the content contained in Skyrim. Come on, let's be real here.
    Post edited by Blazur on
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1462 posts Member
    edited January 2018

I kept up on the news but expect them to go back on all DLC being free since selling the loot boxes failed so bad. The shutting off of selling the loot boxes ticked off the investors so they will want to do something about it. I am more convinced they will charge for the DLC instead of abandoning the game. Due to the size of the solo players matter campaign, they might try to charge us. I personally would rather pay for the content than not get it at all. I certainly agree with you, we need offline to be content rich.
    Post edited by ELIMELECH0401 on
  • Blazur wrote: »
    This game doesnt need to prove anything to any market, it just needs to be a content rich game for offline like DICE employees promised on reddit.

You're right, it doesn't have to prove anything to you. All it needs to do is stay the course. Most players are expecting fostering of the MP through additional seasons and patches as part of its live service. Not SP content akin to Elder Scrolls and MGS. The campaign alone is a fraction of the content contained in Skyrim. Come on, let's be real here.

Criterion thinks otherwise, hence adjusting DLC plans to fit offline requests. I'm sure we'll get some offline goodness in season 2.
  • I quit @Blazur I'm done. So they let you back in? I'm no longer on this forum.
  • bfloo
    16760 posts Member
    Do you all really enjoy playing against the ai in this game?

I've tried arcade and it is just awful.

I can't even be bothered for the free credits.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    bfloo wrote: »
    Do you all really enjoy playing against the ai in this game?

I've tried arcade and it is just awful.

Truth. Also, just think about how mundane starfighter assault would be with bots alone. They're not programmed to chase after objectives, and they seldom even attack the player yet alone kill you. It would take an inordinate amount of time blowing up cannon fodder or whittling down objectives on your own. Matches would last well over :30 and not be compelling in the least. Only advantage is you get practice with hero ships.

Criterion, you can do better than merely porting SA for solo bot play. Please use your talents in a more worthwhile fashion that adds value to this game.
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    I quit @Blazur I'm done. So they let you back in? I'm no longer on this forum.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
  • I really want to enjoy galactic assault offline. It would be amazing
  • Jesbro
    640 posts Member
    I really want to enjoy galactic assault offline. It would be amazing

I agree that adding Starfighter and Galactic Assaults to Arcade would be absolutely amazing!!!

Unfortunately people like @Blazur would rather see the game fail instead of seeing people actually have fun in the offline versions of those modes.

If I am wrong than I dare you to prove it!
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Jesbro wrote: »
    Unfortunately people like @Blazur would rather see the game fail instead of seeing people actually have fun in the offline versions of those modes.

Of course I don't want this game to fail, I want it to succeed in what it was designed to do.

And believe me, I take no satisfaction in seeing this group fail. Just wish some of you can let go of the past and embrace the future. It must be exhausting trying to change this game into something it isn't.

• For all that are intetested there is a tremendous documentary about Star Wars toys on Netflix. To me it explains why we want the arcade mode to be robust. Even the toy makers of that day said the best thing about Star Wars is you could take the characters of the Star Wars universe and make your own adventures. The toy line has sold way more then movie ticket sales. This game can be for multiplayer, co op, and single player. Star wars is the sandbox, and we create the adventures.

I love the way dice has done the multiplayer this time around. With all the modes having a variant of all the maps. That is all I am asking for in Arcade. Give us a variant of every location. So we can enjoy all the maps in the way we like to play the game. For the record I like Arcade and multiplayer, and both should receive attention.
    Jesbro wrote: »

Of course I don't want this game to fail, I want it to succeed in what it was designed to do.

And believe me, I take no satisfaction in seeing this group fail. Just wish some of you can let go of the past and embrace the future. It must be exhausting trying to change this game into something it isn't.

Id be more concerned about your own "group" at the moment tbh. With the miserable sales and reception from fans, critics, investors and gamers all around. This games MP will be near dead by Summer aside from a few 10,000 people or so.

In all reality. Them winning back offline and coop people would be just as smart of a move as investing in the MP crowd, most are playing Destiny and COD and ignoring this game anyhow. Can't blame them, COD, despite loot boxes as well, is far more entertaining.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Id be more concerned about your own "group" at the moment tbh. With the miserable sales and reception from fans, critics, investors and gamers all around. This games MP will be near dead by Summer aside from a few 10,000 people or so.

In all reality. Them winning back offline and coop people would be just as smart of a move as investing in the MP crowd, most are playing Destiny and COD and ignoring this game anyhow. Can't blame them, COD, despite loot boxes as well, is far more entertaining.

Brilliant argument...truly. Your fears of them driving away the MP crowd is solved by investing more in the SP portion of the game to bring back players online?

You're right about one thing, they should be more concerned about the majority audience and focus on keeping them satisfied. We're the ones that will keep this game alive in the long term, and we're the ones to be more willing to invest more in micro transactions when they inevitably come back. The offline gamers can't even earn credits without Internet, nor should they bother with it when they're only fighting braindead bots.

Although I do like the idea of charging players for more SP content. It would be great for funding future seasons and MP patches. Although most of you already bought the game, so I thank you for your contribution.
  • SAM4XE
    380 posts Member
    [
    Blazur wrote: »

Brilliant argument...truly. Your fears of them driving away the MP crowd is solved by investing more in the SP portion of the game to bring back players online?

You're right about one thing, they should be more concerned about the majority audience and focus on keeping them satisfied. We're the ones that will keep this game alive in the long term, and we're the ones to be more willing to invest more in micro transactions when they inevitably come back. The offline gamers can't even earn credits without Internet, nor should they bother with it when they're only fighting braindead bots.

Although I do like the idea of charging players for more SP content. It would be great for funding future seasons and MP patches. Although most of you already bought the game, so I thank you for your contribution.

You genuinely believe the crap that you're spewing.

Criterion thinks otherwise, hence adjusting DLC plans to fit offline requests. I'm sure we'll get some offline goodness in season 2.

He knows that. Why do you think he's so triggered?

• * pulls up chair* this will be my entertainment for the evening
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    * pulls up chair* this will be my entertainment for the evening

No it wont, Im done with drawn out arguements against a manchild (if you mean the usual flame wars between me and him lol) who admitted on a thread he simply comes here to troll us

"We are more willing to invest in microtransactions"

Thank you for admitting your group of drones are the ones keeping MP gaming in the gutter.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    * pulls up chair* this will be my entertainment for the evening

No it wont, Im done with drawn out arguements against a manchild (if you mean the usual flame wars between me and him lol) who admitted on a thread he simply comes here to troll us

I'm also noticing a pattern in his behavior; he ducks out of this thread every time someone responds to him with reason and logic (@hansgrell knows what I'm talking about), then comes back a week or a month later and starts picking on some random person to vent his frustrations.