criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Instant Action & PvE Feedback

Replies

• Good to see you all still posting! Devs we are doing good on this side of the forums, patiently waiting for news. I love the new maps in Arcade. Bring on the Large game mode and SA! I can't wait to see the new maps in the incoming months. Sledge Godspeed and thanks for helping us get this far. There is a lot of negativity on the forums, but my faith is intact. I can't wait to see you have in store.

I can’t stop playing the new maps! :lol:
    I finally rest. And watch the sun set on an offline universe.
  • Good to see you all still posting! Devs we are doing good on this side of the forums, patiently waiting for news. I love the new maps in Arcade. Bring on the Large game mode and SA! I can't wait to see the new maps in the incoming months. Sledge Godspeed and thanks for helping us get this far. There is a lot of negativity on the forums, but my faith is intact. I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Of course. Arcade is still pretty bare-bones, we're not going anywhere until we get the offline experience we've been asking for. Hopefully SA Arcade comes in the next update, along with some improvements to Starfighter Assault in general (TIE Interceptor needs to be completely re-worked, and the Resistance and First Order need Bombers)...

Original Trilogy & Sequel Trilogy for Instant Action in Battlefront II!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • McMast13 wrote: »
    Personally I suspect it's the "...are reinstated microtransactions going to make money" problem that's keeping them silent. Likely they don't want to make any more promises, even vague ones, if EA is going to decide continued support is unprofitable and pull the plug early.

We will hear about (and probably receive) the progression overhaul in March. I think the microtransactions will be reinstated with it. We do have the large mode for Arcade to look forward to.

Hopefully the micro-transactions aren’t pay to win but instead customisation. Let’s be honest there are so many Star Wars nerds here who would pay to customise their clone or rebel.

In terms of what’s coming and that whole quarter thing we’ve been hearing about lately. Well they told us that our large battle mode was coming this quarter. By their logic shouldn’t we be expecting it this month? Possibly alongside that conquest like mode for multiplayer. I even think(and really hope) that they will be the same mode, made available both on and offline.

Really hope the new patch can bring some life back to this game.

They said the large mode was coming this quarter? That would be awesome! I highly doubt the micro transactions will be pay to win again. EA saw the result of that already and I doubt Disney would allow it.

They never said it was coming this quarter. What they said was they can only tell us about things coming this quarter. So due to the fact that they told us about the game mode this quarter I’m asking does that mean we can assume it’s coming this quarter. I’m not holding my breath though.
  • once the new progression update is in offline will have everything unlocked all cards as the highest level. Noice
  • once the new progression update is in offline will have everything unlocked all cards as the highest level. Noice

Really? Has that been actually confirmed? All weapons & starcards unlocked for offline? That would be sweet!

Really? Has that been actually confirmed? All weapons & starcards unlocked for offline? That would be sweet!

It was in the FAQ today, it’s on the general discussion page.
  • ryanjk
    558 posts Member
    ) Do you have any plans to change rewards from Arcade?
    A.) All Star Cards and Weapons are going to be unlocked, at the Epic level, in Arcade mode so you can try out the best combinations and help you identify how you want to spend your Skill Points. You’ll still be able to progress across Challenges, Milestones, and difficulty tiers in Arcade, and you’ll also be able to earn 1500 credits per day. This makes me happy
  • OG S
    McMast13 wrote: »
    Personally I suspect it's the "...are reinstated microtransactions going to make money" problem that's keeping them silent. Likely they don't want to make any more promises, even vague ones, if EA is going to decide continued support is unprofitable and pull the plug early.

We will hear about (and probably receive) the progression overhaul in March. I think the microtransactions will be reinstated with it. We do have the large mode for Arcade to look forward to.

Hopefully the micro-transactions aren’t pay to win but instead customisation. Let’s be honest there are so many Star Wars nerds here who would pay to customise their clone or rebel.

In terms of what’s coming and that whole quarter thing we’ve been hearing about lately. Well they told us that our large battle mode was coming this quarter. By their logic shouldn’t we be expecting it this month? Possibly alongside that conquest like mode for multiplayer. I even think(and really hope) that they will be the same mode, made available both on and offline.

They said the large mode was coming this quarter? That would be awesome! I highly doubt the micro transactions will be pay to win again. EA saw the result of that already and I doubt Disney would allow it.

They never said it was coming this quarter. What they said was they can only tell us about things coming this quarter. So due to the fact that they told us about the game mode this quarter I’m asking does that mean we can assume it’s coming this quarter. I’m not holding my breath though.

I am thinking that tease announcement for the large mode slipped through somehow. They haven't said anything about it. I am thinking next quarter.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • OG S

I am thinking that tease announcement for the large mode slipped through somehow. They haven't said anything about it. I am thinking next quarter.

I'm thinking never so let somebody else do it
  • I just want large mode and space ship like at when the game releases! But no this game is going down hill faster than battlefield 1. Many patriots won't and haven't bought madden. Sims is shaking Andromeda flopped. FIFA is getting hate for the card system. This company is a cancer.

Imo that's All this is. My thoughts are like elbows and well you know so please no one take this to heart.
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    No, all you want is the entire game to be single player.... For your own wants, likes and NEED'S. Sorry, never gonna happen! LMAO!
  • Beaver wrote: »
    No, all you want is the entire game to be single player.... For your own wants, likes and NEED'S. Sorry, never gonna happen! LMAO!

And you took it to heart.
  • Jesbro wrote: »
    Jesbro wrote: »
    Beaver wrote: »

Think I found Blazur's twin.

Anyways before you go on your rant about it being a multiplayer game and I counter with the fact that singleplayer games are still good you need to remember a VERY IMPORTANT THING!

The original Pandemic Battlefront games had everything available offline and is a huge reason as to why those games were so popular and even with the dated graphics are still good today.

The reason we want everything offline is so that we can still play every part of it even long after the online servers are shut down!

That is why the #SoloPlayersMatter movement exists and why we will never go away until this dream becomes reality !!!

The devs have stated they would take care of offline and online consumers and they are not putting any mode aside. They are working on offline and online content. Arcade is getting a large mode.

Yes I know we are eventually getting a Large Ground Mode so we can play with the Ground Vehicles and maybe Starfighter strafing.

What about Starfighter Assault though. Still no dev confirmation on that.

@petervesti_dice @FireWall now would be a great time to confirm that and give us an estimation on when they will arrive.

If we are lucky we may get those modes at once in a big patch. But that will happen sometime after the customization and progression patch. I imagine in april or possibly may we will get more offline.

Anyways before you go on your rant about it being a multiplayer game and I counter with the fact that singleplayer games are still good you need to remember a VERY IMPORTANT THING!

The original Pandemic Battlefront games had everything available offline and is a huge reason as to why those games were so popular and even with the dated graphics are still good today.

The reason we want everything offline is so that we can still play every part of it even long after the online servers are shut down!

That is why the #SoloPlayersMatter movement exists and why we will never go away until this dream becomes reality !!!

The devs have stated they would take care of offline and online consumers and they are not putting any mode aside. They are working on offline and online content. Arcade is getting a large mode.

Yes I know we are eventually getting a Large Ground Mode so we can play with the Ground Vehicles and maybe Starfighter strafing.

@petervesti_dice @FireWall now would be a great time to confirm that and give us an estimation on when they will arrive.

This is what we want. #SoloPlayersMatter
  • ross42899
    1517 posts Member
    Fingers crossed Bespin will be added to Aracde too!
  • They said bespin only for hvv and blast.
  • Loyaavod
    318 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Loyaavod wrote: »
    They said bespin only for hvv and blast.

But Dennis said ALL maps will be added to Arcade as well.

And since this is a small map you can bet it will be added as well.

I know what dennis said (it was my question :))and i hope for it but every gamechanger said only hvv and blast.
  • Such a nice surprise. I’m hoping they didn’t mention Arcade because most people don’t care about it (wrongly!) and not because it’s not there. But if they said it would come to Arcade in a couple of weeks I’d be fairly happy. But here’s hoping it’s sooner!
  • We better get it! This is why I think game changers are fooboo because they only speak of what will help their channel not the offline community
  • Loyaavod wrote: »

I know what dennis said (it was my question :))and i hope for it but every gamechanger said only hvv and blast.

It may be that they (the Game Changers) only got to play it in HvV and Blast, but that doesn't mean it isn't coming to Arcade.

Yes, Exactly!

It may be that they (the Game Changers) only got to play it in HvV and Blast, but that doesn't mean it isn't coming to Arcade.

May be. :)

I really hope you are right!

I think we will get more confirmation in April; hopefully, hero AI is mentioned too.

Every time hero AI is mentioned, I get excited.. imagine the matches we could create... Hero assault * cough cough*
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

I think we will get more confirmation in April; hopefully, hero AI is mentioned too.

Every time hero AI is mentioned, I get excited.. imagine the matches we could create... Hero assault * cough cough*

Absolutely, hero AI is my most desired feature for Arcade.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • McMast13
    342 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Release notes make no mention of Bespin coming to Arcade. This is very annoying after the promise they made that new planets would be added to the arcade. Perhaps the small print said 3 months later for the arcade and 2nd class citizen solo players.
  • SAM4XE
    365 posts Member
    Weren't we given the impression by the devs that all maps would be released with Arcade support?
  • Weren't we given the impression by the devs that all maps would be released with Arcade support?
    Yes we were.
  • My only guess is that they'll add Bespin & Theed hangar for Arcade among other new DLC maps with a bulk. Like they did with 1.2. patch with the rest of arcade maps (Jakku, DS2 and others).

But honestly, not seeing the map released side by side online and offline is a big dissappointment for offline players. WE NEED & WE DESERVE Theed hangar & Bespin. Even the devs themself stated that they would not forget offline players! Now prove me I am wrong and say that we'll get those maps April!
  • Gothic_Mando
    1944 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    AI takes time to program. Don't expect new maps to be released in arcade immediately.

I don't mind a little extra wait and neither should anyone else. This IS a multiplayer-centric game after all. I'm just glad they do come eventually.

And that we are getting big maps eventually too. I do hope it's objective-based but I'll take Big Team Deathmatch if not
    ITS HAPPENIIIING!!! ^^

Instant Action confirmed!!! ^^

#SoloPlayers

Check out our extensive, ongoing Co-op Playthrough /Discussion of Arcade / Instant Action mode on my YouTube too!^^

• McMast13
    342 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    My only guess is that they'll add Bespin & Theed hangar for Arcade among other new DLC maps with a bulk. Like they did with 1.2. patch with the rest of arcade maps (Jakku, DS2 and others).

But honestly, not seeing the map released side by side online and offline is a big dissappointment for offline players. WE NEED & WE DESERVE Theed hangar & Bespin. Even the devs themself stated that they would not forget offline players! Now prove me I am wrong and say that we'll get those maps April!

Yeah lets hope! We are also in desperate need for a new mode for arcade. Either Starfighter Assault or Large Scale Ground Battle(Conquest)
  • it's possible it's in arcade and they didnt mention it. Heres hoping thats the case. In good news though we still get all star cards unlocked at max level, and some AI tweaks. Plus daylight map for endor.
  • it's possible it's in arcade and they didnt mention it. Heres hoping thats the case. In good news though we still get all star cards unlocked at max level, and some AI tweaks. Plus daylight map for endor.

Seems very very unlikely. But if whoever downloads it first could let me know I'd be grateful.
    Endor in daylight is awesome, but I swear I've played it during daytime before, unless that was dusk/dawn and didn't count.
  • Darthchocolate4
    89 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    it's possible it's in arcade and they didnt mention it. Heres hoping thats the case. In good news though we still get all star cards unlocked at max level, and some AI tweaks. Plus daylight map for endor.

They didnt mention SA & GA too, so hopefully we will get it today anyway... ;)
  • it's great offline
  • SAM4XE
    365 posts Member
    Just downloaded the patch for PC and unfortunately I can confirm that Bespin has not been added to Arcade.
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Just downloaded the patch for PC and unfortunately I can confirm that Bespin has not been added to Arcade.
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/103079/bespin-arcade
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• it's great offline

I have to sit through 4 hours of school. Just getting here. Hunkering down now.
  • Apparently it is in arcade but there seems to be some debate. Can anyone on this thread confirm? Apparently you may need to restart the console after the update to access the map for some reason.
    Apparently it is in arcade but there seems to be some debate. Can anyone on this thread confirm? Apparently you may need to restart the console after the update to access the map for some reason.

can confirm it works loved it. Finally got to see things i never got to see in the first game
    Apparently it is in arcade but there seems to be some debate. Can anyone on this thread confirm? Apparently you may need to restart the console after the update to access the map for some reason.

can confirm it works loved it. Finally got to see things i never got to see in the first game

Thank you! I'm so happy! Slightly irritated they didn't mention it in the release notes, would have avoided a few hours of us getting upset and stressed. @petervesti_dice Thanks for Arcade Bespin!