criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Skirmish/Offline Content

Replies

• I usually don't play hvV but now I want a arcade offline hero ai mode so desperately.

The banter between the light and dark side is really immersive.

I want playable creatures an ewok hunt mode for arcade offline.

An Arcade version of HvV would be super awesome! I agree about the banter. If we get HvV in Arcade, I hope the banter makes it into Arcade as well.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I usually don't play hvV but now I want a arcade offline hero ai mode so desperately.

An Arcade version of HvV would be super awesome! I agree about the banter. If we get HvV in Arcade, I hope the banter makes it into Arcade as well.

Let's get that large-scale mode and Hero AI before we start asking about Heroes Vs. Villains for Arcade...

Though, if they do ever get that far, they're going to have to give the player customization options for choosing which heroes the AI use; that way if you want to have an HvV Arcade match with Anakin Skywalker & Ob-Wan Kenobi Vs. General Grievous & Count Dooku, you can do that.

One other thing I would for HvV Arcade is allow the player to mix AI Troopers into the fray.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • Aryck-The-One
    1585 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Hey guys, F8RGE confirmed on Reddit that Geonosis will be added to Arcade, Heroes Vs. Villains, and Blast with the January 23rd update:

qorodvqnqeb8.png
    Post edited by Aryck-The-One on

• Hey guys, F8RGE confirmed on Reddit that Geonosis will be added to Arcade, Heroes Vs. Villains, and Blast with the January 23rd update:

qorodvqnqeb8.png

A small step in the right direction.

tenor.gif
  • Foxdie491 wrote: »
    Hey guys, F8RGE confirmed on Reddit that Geonosis will be added to Arcade, Heroes Vs. Villains, and Blast with the January 23rd update:

qorodvqnqeb8.png

tenor.gif

Yeah, it's good to see they're still keeping their promise of bringing all the DLC maps to Arcade.

Speaking of which, I hope they start porting 2015 maps again soon. Carbon Freezing Chamber would make an excellent map for Heroes Vs. Villains as well as Arcade, and Death Star Surface would also be a great map for Hero Starfighters and Starfighter Arcade.

qorodvqnqeb8.png

tenor.gif

Yeah, it's good to see they're still keeping their promise of bringing all the DLC maps to Arcade.

Speaking of which, I hope they start porting 2015 maps again soon. Carbon Freezing Chamber would make an excellent map for Heroes Vs. Villains as well as Arcade, and Death Star Surface would also be a great map for Hero Starfighters and Starfighter Arcade.

We are on the same page. Jakku and Scarif where extremely well done. And the Death Star Space battle was one of the highest points of BF 2015. But I don't think this is something that is going to happen... I hope I'm wrong. But if they were planning this they would've probably done it by now.

qorodvqnqeb8.png

tenor.gif

Foxdie491 wrote: »

qorodvqnqeb8.png

tenor.gif

We are on the same page. Jakku and Scarif where extremely well done. And the Death Star Space battle was one of the highest points of BF 2015. But I don't think this is something that is going to happen... I hope I'm wrong. But if they were planning this they would've probably done it by now.

I would also like to see this ... Jakku, Death Star and Jundland Desert were my favorites at BF 2015 and it would be nice to see them in Arcade (small and great mode soon), Heroes vs. Villains, Galactic Attack ... but unfortunately when the Squad System update arrived F8RGE had said that there was nothing planned ... I hope this changes after certain content
  • I still have hopes for battlefront 2015's content to be adapted in battlefront 2... As many players, i would pay for it... Especially death star trench run etc... Playable in arcade... Please EA and DICE... Just do it !

Let's get that large-scale mode and Hero AI before we start asking about Heroes Vs. Villains for Arcade...

Though, if they do ever get that far, they're going to have to give the player customization options for choosing which heroes the AI use; that way if you want to have an HvV Arcade match with Anakin Skywalker & Ob-Wan Kenobi Vs. General Grievous & Count Dooku, you can do that.

One other thing I would for HvV Arcade is allow the player to mix AI Troopers into the fray.

Gee never thought of that.
  • I still have hopes for battlefront 2015's content to be adapted in battlefront 2... As many players, i would pay for it... Especially death star trench run etc... Playable in arcade... Please EA and DICE... Just do it !

I don't know if "please" mean something at this point to EA... it's pretty much like asking emperor Nero to "please" stop doing stupid stuff... a week later he would name his horse a senator of the roman republic... but I do hope someone out there is actually listening. Time will tell.
  • Been away for awhile, based off of what I heard the large scale arcade mode could be whatever new game mode is coming in February either then or in an update later. Hopefully it's 20v20. The AI pathing and programming could be a bit tedious but I think DICE is capable enough to put something fun together. Star fighter assault could definitely be done since ships flying would seem easier. then trooper AI programming. GA could be possible currently on maps that don't require the ION phase. But I could see some alteration in game play mechanics to make the phase doable.
    -A convoluted signature

In my opinion, making hero AI is making HvV for arcade (especially if they let us pick which heroes the the AI uses). I enter into HvV for Arcade discussions in hopes of getting the hero AI. I hope if the devs do hero AI, they will just let us select how many and which heroes the AI uses, which would spawn troopers if you set a larger team size than hero number. As for the target system in HvV, personally, I couldn't care less if they programmed that. I might use it if they did but I wouldn't miss it if they didn't. I would like to see the banter, however, the large mode and hero AI are far more important.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Okay, they have DEFINITELY expanded the size of the Starfighter Arcade maps, you can now fly out to the very front tip of the Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions which you weren't able to do before.
  • Okay, they have DEFINITELY expanded the size of the Starfighter Arcade maps, you can now fly out to the very front tip of the Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions which you weren't able to do before.

I'd personally use the word "expanded" very loosely. All maps remain incredibly restricted and ridiculously unbalanced. I get it that 10 v10 would be spread too thinly on larger maps but the placement of the boundaries just feel odd.
  • CrashBandicoot35
    56 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Please add Kamino outdoor map in Arcade :

nje0lqnl2utf.png

And:

-Vertical Split-Screen
    -Skin Selector in Arcade
    Post edited by CrashBandicoot35 on
  • SAM4XE wrote: »
    Okay, they have DEFINITELY expanded the size of the Starfighter Arcade maps, you can now fly out to the very front tip of the Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions which you weren't able to do before.

I'd personally use the word "expanded" very loosely. All maps remain incredibly restricted and ridiculously unbalanced. I get it that 10 v10 would be spread too thinly on larger maps but the placement of the boundaries just feel odd.

The lack of voice chatter, music cues and objectives (along with the horrible and unchallenging AI) make Starfighter Arcade an extremly boring experience. The only question is if this was a mistake or on purpose.
    SAM4XE wrote: »
    Okay, they have DEFINITELY expanded the size of the Starfighter Arcade maps, you can now fly out to the very front tip of the Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions which you weren't able to do before.

The lack of voice chatter, music cues and objectives (along with the horrible and unchallenging AI) make Starfighter Arcade an extremly boring experience. The only question is if this was a mistake or on purpose.

Their is no doubt in my mind that Starfighter Arcade restrictions and extremely limited Ai were intentional. Those that are fortunate enough to have the PC version can download mods that significantly improve the Ai aggressiveness in Starfighter Arcade.
    SAM4XE wrote: »

Their is no doubt in my mind that Starfighter Arcade restrictions and extremely limited Ai were intentional. Those that are fortunate enough to have the PC version can download mods that significantly improve the Ai aggressiveness in Starfighter Arcade.

well this is good news, care to share the link where I can find such mods?

WJ
  • I’ve been a while away froma time. Any news for a large scale mode?
    Battlefront OFFLINE with BOTS
  • SAM4XE
    312 posts Member
    edited January 11
    I’ve been a while away froma time. Any news for a large scale mode?

Nothing official, yet! With a bit of luck we may get an official announcement in the next 2-4 weeks.

Nothing official, yet! With a bit of luck we may get an official announcement in the next 2-4 weeks.

But what about of Arcade community transmission?
    Battlefront OFFLINE with BOTS
  • After playing SWBF2 (Offline) and then playing walker assault and fighter squadron in SWBF1, it's shocking how much better the AI is in SWBF1. In Fighter squadron, you have the full 20 vs. 20. When you play on Master difficulty, the Ai destroys you. It's criminal EA/DICE didn't expand Skirmish mode in SWBF1 and include the DLC maps, as well as the smaller blast versions of the maps. Starfighter deathmatch is so easy in SWBF2 it's 10 vs 10 on expert. The AI on the Team deathmatch is a joke. Why did DICE not program better AI when 2 people in their spare time quickly did Walker Assault and Fighter Squadron? I hope when we get the large scale mode for arcade, DICE takes the time to get everything right. From rewriting the AI on the maps to be more aggressive, as well as, more ships/aggression on the Starfighter maps.

But what about of Arcade community transmission?

Like I said, wait a few weeks and we "may"get an official announcement in the form of a community transmission.
  • I have an inquery, I've been checking Starfighter Arcade and I noticed something weird, when I play as a regular fighter the game have chatter from my team, give a lot of immersion and atmosphere, however, when I play as a hero ship, I only hear the dialog of my ship's pilot character (Poe, Luke, Maul) but no of the chatter of my team.

Is this a bug or it is intended that way? Do you thing it would be possible to hear both? I know this might come as nit picking, but since Starfighter Assault hasn't really recieve any love since it came to arcade, and since the AI is not very good, there are not objectives, intro cutscenes or a higher bots count, this little detail would come a long way.

Try to contact the moderators about this but I didn't get a reply, so I though asking you guys.
    I have an inquery, I've been checking Starfighter Arcade and I noticed something weird, when I play as a regular fighter the game have chatter from my team, give a lot of immersion and atmosphere, however, when I play as a hero ship, I only hear the dialog of my ship's pilot character (Poe, Luke, Maul) but no of the chatter of my team.

Is this a bug or it is intended that way? Do you thing it would be possible to hear both? I know this might come as nit picking, but since Starfighter Assault hasn't really recieve any love since it came to arcade, and since the AI is not very good, there are not objectives, intro cutscenes or a higher bots count, this little detail would come a long way.

Try to contact the moderators about this but I didn't get a reply, so I though asking you guys.

I think the radio chatter limited to regular starfighters and not hero ships is a design choice. It does seem slightly odd that heroes like Poe dameron can't have the chatter but i guess the devs chose not to enable it.
  • slarlac249
    141 posts Member
    edited January 14
    so much immersion killing stuff in these new battlefront games.

need a bigger playable area,
    more AI,
    more / increased background battles,
    era / map specific music,
    ability to land and play on ground on maps that are not in space like a 2in1 mode
    first person heroes as an option
    all vehices should have option to go first person (AT-ST, AT-AT etc)
    actual objectives for arcade modes instead of boring kill all enmies to win
    movie battles mode, deathstar trench run, battle of hoth, battle of scarif, battle of endor + ds2 surface / reactor,
    ep3 opening battle, attack of the clones battle etc...

so much they could do but won't .......... :((((((((((((((((((((((((

we can keep throwing around ideas but the truth is, does anyone read this? sadly probably not.

as Mulder said I WANT TO BELIEVE....but the track record of the series reboot so far has been less than stellar.
    I re-watch the movies and think, damn....i wish X was in the game.
    Proud EX-Member of MordorHQ (RIP) A.K.A EA UK Forums (RIP)
  • slarlac249 wrote: »
    so much immersion killing stuff in these new battlefront games.

need a bigger playable area,
    more AI,
    more / increased background battles,
    era / map specific music,
    ability to land and play on ground on maps that are not in space like a 2in1 mode
    first person heroes as an option
    all vehices should have option to go first person (AT-ST, AT-AT etc)
    actual objectives for arcade modes instead of boring kill all enmies to win
    movie battles mode, deathstar trench run, battle of hoth, battle of scarif, battle of endor + ds2 surface / reactor,
    ep3 opening battle, attack of the clones battle etc...

so much they could do but won't .......... :((((((((((((((((((((((((

we can keep throwing around ideas but the truth is, does anyone read this? sadly probably not.

as Mulder said I WANT TO BELIEVE....but the track record of the series reboot so far has been less than stellar.
    I re-watch the movies and think, damn....i wish X was in the game.

Well, I think is impossible to disagree with you. And yes, everysingle thing you said should've being in the game since day 1... don't know if anybody read this, I'm gonna put it in twitter to see what happens.
  • 9d0gtnfoafqf.png
    hcy5cyf73dg7.png

Look this
  • Sounds like they are still testing to see what they can do with Arcade.
  • I will say summer or late 2019. Arcade overhaul.
  • Courtney9089
    78 posts Member
    edited January 15
    I Agree with Maytheforcebewithyou highly likely then. Which is a long way off but eh don't mind waiting,

Truthfully I think they are doing what they did was star wars battlefront 1 saving it toward like the very end. I mean the last Major update after the offline modes where added in, was the scarif dlc. Then maybe a few minor updates here & there.

Truthfully think they might be doing something along those lines here & saving it for like the last round of content but eh who knows lol. Hoping not though.
  • slarlac249
    141 posts Member
    edited January 15
    summer or late 2019 would be more wating than needed, they aren't working on a movie.

remember they have supposedly been working on "something" since the beginning of last year.

i really hate dice......they can't do anything right and it pees me off so much, never hated a developer more than these fools. wish people would stop posting twitter messages as they never have "actual" news. it's always the same **** responses "can't say anything, when we can, we will" blah blah..

the wait continues for a decent star wars gaming experience.......
  • F8RGE on Reddit yesterday:

"Yes, the offline community has been asking for content and where possible we've tried and have released bits into Arcade.

One of the big *(first world)* problems we have is that Battlefront II is a game that spans a wide variety of areas and play styles.At its heart it's an online multiplayer shooter, so content for that area will always come first.But we understand there are those that do play Arcade, which is why, as above, we've released various bits of content into it.

We have to prioritise content for areas of the game where the vast majority of our players inhabit.If we had gone from November - February releasing nothing but offline content for example, we'd be having a similar discussion to now but on a much bigger scale.You can think the same way about eras.

Everyone wanted Clone Wars stuff but we also know that a large portion of our community are big fans of the Original Trilogy.The survey we did the other day proved that point.While I'm sure that many of those fans will enjoy Clone Wars content, I am also sure they would prefer to see more stuff from the Original Trilogy.

It's always tough to make these decisions and it's one of the hardest parts of our job, because we know that no matter what decision we make, someone is going to be unhappy with it.

As I've mentioned many times before, development is rather fluid and things come to and from the table quite often.Just because we've not mentioned something now doesn't mean it's not happening.But until something is 100% locked down we're growing more reluctant to announce things.

We've communicated things earlier than we should have before and in a situations where they get moved around, despite us communicating about it, we still upset people and make them angry.The lightsaber changes and emote wheel are good examples of this, as is the Clone Trooper appearance rework.We probably should have waited until the dates of their release were 100% locked down, instead we went out with the news earlier than we perhaps should have.As a result we're probably going to get some flak for them not coming in January and be accused of being liars again.

We understand that players want communication and we give as much as we can, but we have to strike a balance.Communication is important, nobody is doubting that fact but there are limits and just because we do communicate *(more than most I believe)*, doesn't mean we have to talk about everything, there are far too many additional factors at play thatmake that impossible.

I've flat out said that we have no plans for any other story content, but we still get called out on it quite frequently, people don't just move on.No matter which option we take, we will always be disappointing someone and that's one of the hardest parts of the job.

We know that by releasing content in one area there will be someone else wishing we had done something differently.We cannot and will not be able to please everyone, we will just try our best to please as many people as possible in the time frame we have and with the resources available."

"Yes, the offline community has been asking for content and where possible we've tried and have released bits into Arcade.

One of the big *(first world)* problems we have is that Battlefront II is a game that spans a wide variety of areas and play styles.At its heart it's an online multiplayer shooter, so content for that area will always come first.But we understand there are those that do play Arcade, which is why, as above, we've released various bits of content into it.

We have to prioritise content for areas of the game where the vast majority of our players inhabit.If we had gone from November - February releasing nothing but offline content for example, we'd be having a similar discussion to now but on a much bigger scale.You can think the same way about eras.

Everyone wanted Clone Wars stuff but we also know that a large portion of our community are big fans of the Original Trilogy.The survey we did the other day proved that point.While I'm sure that many of those fans will enjoy Clone Wars content, I am also sure they would prefer to see more stuff from the Original Trilogy.

It's always tough to make these decisions and it's one of the hardest parts of our job, because we know that no matter what decision we make, someone is going to be unhappy with it.

As I've mentioned many times before, development is rather fluid and things come to and from the table quite often.Just because we've not mentioned something now doesn't mean it's not happening.But until something is 100% locked down we're growing more reluctant to announce things.

We've communicated things earlier than we should have before and in a situations where they get moved around, despite us communicating about it, we still upset people and make them angry.The lightsaber changes and emote wheel are good examples of this, as is the Clone Trooper appearance rework.We probably should have waited until the dates of their release were 100% locked down, instead we went out with the news earlier than we perhaps should have.As a result we're probably going to get some flak for them not coming in January and be accused of being liars again.

We understand that players want communication and we give as much as we can, but we have to strike a balance.Communication is important, nobody is doubting that fact but there are limits and just because we do communicate *(more than most I believe)*, doesn't mean we have to talk about everything, there are far too many additional factors at play thatmake that impossible.

I've flat out said that we have no plans for any other story content, but we still get called out on it quite frequently, people don't just move on.No matter which option we take, we will always be disappointing someone and that's one of the hardest parts of the job.

We know that by releasing content in one area there will be someone else wishing we had done something differently.We cannot and will not be able to please everyone, we will just try our best to please as many people as possible in the time frame we have and with the resources available."

so, that really means they did nothing for arcade since last february...
  • slarlac249
    141 posts Member
    edited January 15
    pretty much.

all we've had is just a few new characters and that's about it.

very weak as twigs trickle of content arcade-wise.

crazy that disney is ok with dicea ruining sw games, considering that they hold it so close to their chest now.

• 9d0gtnfoafqf.png
    hcy5cyf73dg7.png

Look this

I'm William James, which one is you?
  • just posted this:

Trying to get Ben into the conversation... is not working.
    9d0gtnfoafqf.png
    hcy5cyf73dg7.png

Look this

I'm William James, which one is you?

I was on Reddit and saw some people posting discussions with your conversation with Ben ... I just posted here to see if anyone was saying anything

Oh, and this is complete and utter **** by the way....

"We have to prioritise content for areas of the game where the vast majority of our players inhabit" this is a selfdefeating argument, because the reason "the vast mayority of players inhabit" the overcontrolled Multiplayer aspect of the game is because Arcade sucks, this is not some player-base phenomenon, is a design choice. As soon as skirmish was released in Battlefront 2015 people moved from multiplayer to skirmish in a swarm.

They know this and they also know that the meat of the cosmetic microtransaction inhabit inside multiplayer so... Arcade is lackluster because they want it to be lackluster. Their surveys, their focus groups and their marketing reports, didn't stoped the community, media and gaming industry from pointing out the mediocrity of this game at launch. So don't try to turn the narrative on us. People don't play arcade because arcade is boring, period, and you made it boring so people don't play it. But guess what? the community is still asking for the same thing after 4 years... 4 years of celebrities, reddit, twitter, and the forums asking exactly for the same thing... the same thing that EA/DICE has neglected with cheap excuses and bogus "business" reasons... so there goes your "survey".

The truth is that they are releasing content where the money is, not where the mayority is (very few Multiplayer enthusiast has commeted negatively on the additions to arcade... Blazur doesn't count), this is why this thread and subject is alive and well since 2015, prior to the release of the game. So you were called out EA, every single sentiment, statement and word in this reddit post is a lie, no way around it. The fact is that Mods support and all MPcontent in SP would simply leave you I'll equiped to get some additional pennies from what's left of the player base... this is the only survey that have determined the current state of Arcade, and this is the only survey they cared.

The weirdest thing is that, at this point almost everysingle person in this thread is ready to pay DLC money for an Arcade overhaul, and EA act as they don't know this. It's bizzarre...
  • Foxdie491
    1473 posts Member
    edited January 15
    F8RGE on Reddit yesterday:

"We have to prioritise content for areas of the game where the vast majority of our players inhabit" this is a selfdefeating argument, because the reason "the vast mayority of players inhabit" the overcontrolled Multiplayer aspect of the game is because Arcade sucks, this is not some player-base phenomenon, is a design choice. As soon as skirmish was released in Battlefront 2015 people moved from multiplayer to skirmish in a swarm.

They know this and they also know that the meat of the cosmetic microtransaction inhabit inside multiplayer so... Arcade is lackluster because they want it to be lackluster. Their surveys, their focus groups and their marketing reports, didn't stoped the community, media and gaming industry from pointing out the mediocrity of this game at launch. So don't try to turn the narrative on us. People don't play arcade because arcade is boring, period, and you made it boring so people don't play it. But guess what? the community is still asking for the same thing after 4 years... 4 years of celebrities, reddit, twitter, and the forums asking exactly for the same thing... the same thing that EA/DICE has neglected with cheap excuses and bogus "business" reasons... so there goes your "survey".

The truth is that they are releasing content where the money is, not where the mayority is (very few Multiplayer enthusiast has commeted negatively on the additions to arcade... Blazur doesn't count), this is why this thread and subject is alive and well since 2015, prior to the release of the game. So you were called out EA, every single sentiment, statement and word in this reddit post is a lie, no way around it. The fact is that Mods support and all MPcontent in SP would simply leave you I'll equiped to get some additional pennies from what's left of the player base... this is the only survey that have determined the current state of Arcade, and this is the only survey they cared.

The weirdest thing is that, at this point almost everysingle person in this thread is ready to pay DLC money for an Arcade overhaul, and EA act as they don't know this. It's bizzarre beyond comprehension...

The weirdest thing is that, at this point almost everysingle person in this thread is ready to pay DLC money for an Arcade overhaul, and EA act as they don't know this. It's bizzarre beyond comprehension...

I agree with you! They make themselves unnoticed ... they say they are producing what most of the community wants, but they only talk! For example, this topic (Skirmish / Offline) is the most active, it has the most comments, it is where most of the community is and instead they give what "the community wants," they deliver Emote Wheel In which I have not seen many people asking) and leave aside large scale offline (in which a lot of people want)

I agree with you! They make themselves unnoticed ... they say they are producing what most of the community wants, but they only talk! For example, this topic (Skirmish / Offline) is the most active, it has the most comments, it is where most of the community is and instead they give what "the community wants," they deliver Emote Wheel In which I have not seen many people asking) and leave aside large scale offline (in which a lot of people want)

Well yes, there's nothing more to say... If you can get my reply to Reddit I would apreciated, since I don't have a reddit account.

Well yes, there's nothing more to say... If you can get my reply to Reddit I would apreciated, since I don't have a reddit account.

Of curse

I posted what you asked me on Reddit, and Ben answered me! For the first time!!! Those were his words: "We're not going to charge for arcade content."

xcgl5vzqqzje.png
  • SAM4XE
    312 posts Member
    edited January 15
    ii3ptb61lqs2.jpg
    They're not going to charge probably because it looks like they're not going to deliver any significant offline content.

I have to admit that I'm far less optimistic in regards to offline content in light of recent reddit posts by Ben. It almost feels like EA have been stringing the offline community along the whole time.
    ii3ptb61lqs2.jpg
    They're not going to charge probably because it looks like they're not going to deliver any significant offline content.

I have to admit that I'm far less optimistic in regards to offline content in light of recent reddit posts by Ben. It almost feels like EA have been stringing the offline community along the whole time.

Well, is not that you are less optimistic. You are being relistic. If they've wanted to do Arcade good, they would have since launch. Arcade AI is worst than Battlefront 2015 and worst than the campaing of Battlefront 2... so yeah. Arcade mediocre state is clearly by design.

Well he's not wrong. I also appreciate the way devs communicate with us these last few m. Sill one can't expect people to not voice their expectations. This is a businesses after all and this is a live service. Also some people may not know what was confirmed and what was not.
  • Starmasui73146
    1036 posts Member
    edited January 15

Exciting news testing for the new game mode is going well and it is a lot of fun.

EA DICE tweeted this recently:

“A bit of talk as of late around the new game mode coming to Star Wars Battlefront II. We'll be talking more in the coming weeks but just to let you know that playtests are going well, it's good fun. Looking forward to its release.

We're still to decide upon a name for it, “ Ben Walke [on Twitter]

“There is always hope.”
  • That's good timing!

This definetly get our hopes up!!!!