criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Skirmish/Offline Content

Replies

• Honestly This is disgusting behavior on this forum and Reddit so negative "We have no confirmation that Arcade has been canned but we will act like it is" dont get me wrong we can be annoyed and even gutted that other content is prioritized but a while back it was said Online first then offline. Sure we have to wait but Dice know and have said they are doing offline.

Yes it sucks EA isn't giving them more resources, yes it sucks content has been pushed back. But Geez If in the end we get it then Thats great, Sure we may have to wait till smegging july or something but If we get it in the end then so be it.

One negative bit of information isn't the end of the world at all you all have life, other games, movies ETC to keep you going until they update it. Now if they announce it's cancelled then yes go crazy but all we were told is certain content comes first which we knew.

I'd say after the new game mode and Anakin and everything else, Arcade content would be a certain or a higher priority that it is now. Sure the waiting sucks and EA should of given DIce more resources and a longer cycle for BF2 and DIce should of prioritized more time to offline. But we cant just become a herd of negative nancys all of a sudden. Things get better in time.

4zgtyrs6n6te.jpg
  • slarlac249
    130 posts Member
    edited February 9
    ^ yep.

group A - those who are ok with dicea and the game
    group B - those who are disgusted with dicea and the game
    group C - those who defend dicea and are ok with what seems like endless waiting and getting no information

group C - really? you think it's ok to treat consumers like fools? ok.

battlefront 2015 got more dlc / maps in it's short existanced than this game has got in two years it's been active.
    Proud EX-Member of MordorHQ (RIP) A.K.A EA UK Forums (RIP)
  • slarlac249 wrote: »
    ^ yep.

group C - those who defend dicea and are ok with waiting and getting no information

battlefront 2015 got more dlc / maps in it's short existanced than this game has got in two years it's been active.

great lets play a game, instead of waiting for new information, let us see how many different types are here in the forum.
    definitely B
  • SAM4XE wrote: »
    Honestly This is disgusting behavior on this forum and Reddit so negative "We have no confirmation that Arcade has been canned but we will act like it is" dont get me wrong we can be annoyed and even gutted that other content is prioritized but a while back it was said Online first then offline. Sure we have to wait but Dice know and have said they are doing offline.

Yes it sucks EA isn't giving them more resources, yes it sucks content has been pushed back. But Geez If in the end we get it then Thats great, Sure we may have to wait till smegging july or something but If we get it in the end then so be it.

One negative bit of information isn't the end of the world at all you all have life, other games, movies ETC to keep you going until they update it. Now if they announce it's cancelled then yes go crazy but all we were told is certain content comes first which we knew.

I'd say after the new game mode and Anakin and everything else, Arcade content would be a certain or a higher priority that it is now. Sure the waiting sucks and EA should of given DIce more resources and a longer cycle for BF2 and DIce should of prioritized more time to offline. But we cant just become a herd of negative nancys all of a sudden. Things get better in time.

4zgtyrs6n6te.jpg

No much negativity you must live a great life with such perspectives
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1115 posts Member
    edited February 10
    slarlac249 wrote: »
    ^ yep.

group C - those who defend dicea and are ok with what seems like endless waiting and getting no information

IMO, Arcade is still fun in split screen, but would be 100x better with the content we have been asking for. Dice wants to make customers happy but has to work with in the budget set by EA. The team left working on this game is probably the size of an indie studio. I think we will get the content but it may take some time. I wish Dice was better with communication though. EA are anti consumer and can only keep more customers than their competitors by having exclusive rights to a licensed property.
    Post edited by ELIMELECH0401 on
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I think we have to read the writing on the wall/ read between the lines/ see the forest through the trees and whatever cliche you want to say: The large scale mode for arcade is dead in the water. EA refuses to give any manpower towards finishing this mode. Once the large scale mode for online is completed, the developers (of what is remaining) will move onto other EA projects. It will be just like how support died for Skirmish once the last DLC released. EA only cares about MP. I'd like to see how the SWBF2 community would react if EA/DICE cancelled the large scale mode for MP. It would feel how the death of arcade feels to us.

They have a limited amount of developers left. No matter what, they are not going to cater to us, the people that love arcade. At this point I'd take a 20 vs 20 team deathmatch or have them release all phases of the maps as small scale maps. Sadly, that is very unlikely to happen. Case in point: Starfighter Assault never came and the AI has had little to no fixes. Ben even said on reddit how, if they would have built something for arcade, we would not have had the 4 heroes and sometimes those choices will make others unhappy. The last point about being unhappy basically confirms the large scale mode is dead.

We have waited since 2015 for EA to give us decent support for skirmish/arcade. What we have gotten are scraps.
    I will never buy an EA published game again. Sadly, all that speaks now is MP. Call of duty scrapped the SP campaign and still had huge sales. EA has destroyed many of the franchises I loved (Burnout, Dead Space, Sims, Medal of Honor, Need For Speed, Battlefield, Mass Effect, SSX, Crysis.) Officially add SWBF to the list.
  • Oilerfan78 wrote: »
    I think we have to read the writing on the wall/ read between the lines/ see the forest through the trees and whatever cliche you want to say: The large scale mode for arcade is dead in the water. EA refuses to give any manpower towards finishing this mode. Once the large scale mode for online is completed, the developers (of what is remaining) will move onto other EA projects. It will be just like how support died for Skirmish once the last DLC released. EA only cares about MP. I'd like to see how the SWBF2 community would react if EA/DICE cancelled the large scale mode for MP. It would feel how the death of arcade feels to us.

They have a limited amount of developers left. No matter what, they are not going to cater to us, the people that love arcade. At this point I'd take a 20 vs 20 team deathmatch or have them release all phases of the maps as small scale maps. Sadly, that is very unlikely to happen. Case in point: Starfighter Assault never came and the AI has had little to no fixes. Ben even said on reddit how, if they would have built something for arcade, we would not have had the 4 heroes and sometimes those choices will make others unhappy. The last point about being unhappy basically confirms the large scale mode is dead.

The devs have a lot more content in the pipeline for after Anakin and the new game mode are released. There's still Capital Ship Interiors for the Imperial Star Destroyer and Mon Calamari Cruiser, which will arrive with Original Trilogy maps for the new game mode. The devs have also dropped hints that they might be working on new characters such as Jango Fett and Droidekas... then there's also the large-scale Arcade mode that we've been promised.

But right now, there's some problem with the new game mode for multiplayer that could cause it to be delayed. Everything else is on the backburner until that is fixed. Then we will hear about future Arcade content.

Remember that the large-scale game mode for Arcade has been in the works since February of last year, and Dennis just said in November that it was still in development. They aren't about to can it after they've been working on it for a year, and just because they aren't ready to release it yet doesn't mean it's not coming at all.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
    I think we have to read the writing on the wall/ read between the lines/ see the forest through the trees and whatever cliche you want to say: The large scale mode for arcade is dead in the water. EA refuses to give any manpower towards finishing this mode. Once the large scale mode for online is completed, the developers (of what is remaining) will move onto other EA projects. It will be just like how support died for Skirmish once the last DLC released. EA only cares about MP. I'd like to see how the SWBF2 community would react if EA/DICE cancelled the large scale mode for MP. It would feel how the death of arcade feels to us.

We have waited since 2015 for EA to give us decent support for skirmish/arcade. What we have gotten are scraps.
    I will never buy an EA published game again. Sadly, all that speaks now is MP. Call of duty scrapped the SP campaign and still had huge sales. EA has destroyed many of the franchises I loved (Burnout, Dead Space, Sims, Medal of Honor, Need For Speed, Battlefield, Mass Effect, SSX, Crysis.) Officially add SWBF to the list.

Crysis was amazing but then turned average when it went multiplatform, original was a true benchmark of pc hardware.

The truth is, if the battlefront reboot had been built like the original with sp and mp being basically the same, there wouldn't be anything to complain about and DICEA could've saved themselves 4 years of bad press. The game would've still sold millions, everyone who wanted to play online would and those who didn't wouldn't.

Sadly, those in charge at DICEA are clueless on how to make a quality game, they just think making a game look cinematic is all that matters.
  • Many people are saying they will not get more Arcade content, private matches, and other things, because Ben said they were concentrating on other things ... but folks, that does not mean it will not come! He just said they are CONCENTRATING, he did not say they are not DEVELOPING ... remember they confirmed private matches, more Arcade content, and even new weapons ... I believe all this will come after they finish the new mode must be difficult to develop and so are not concentrating on other things as well) ... think well of us! Do not you think I'm right?
  • I've said for a while now that Arcade wouldn't get the large scale game mode until after it launched in multiplayer. Certainly it makes more sense to establish the mode online then take pieces of it for arcade. We've discussed it here before, and as much as it would pain me to have to wait, I am 100% okay with waiting until the end of the online content lifecycle to get the arcade large scale that we are all craving.

Perfect world, I'd want it now. Arcade is the best part of this game (with the greatest potential) and my personal favorite way to play. I don't think anything that has recently been said nullifies arcade content coming down the pipeline. I think the plan has always been the same: update arcade along the way with smaller updates, then at the end expand on Arcade large scale-wise...
  • The thing is , EA is a money hungry corporate company. Has skirmish/arcade ever been a priority with them? Think of it this way, how long is it going to take to release the large scale mode for mp? We might get clone wars content in March/April for MP. Will the original and sequel trilogy get large scale maps for the mode? If so, we are realistically looking into fall territory. Will we get Clone wars series/Ep. 9 content/maps? Very possible. My point is that all of this takes manpower and developers, which EA has not given DICE enough of through this game's life. With Arcade not being a priority, do you really think that EA will give DICE developers to work on a mode that needs to have 13 large maps (Naboo, Kamino, Kashykk, Geonosis, Yavin, Mos Eisley, Hoth, Endor, Jakku, Death Star 2,Crait, Takodana, and Starkiller Base? We live in a disposable, shiny new things, trend chasing games culture. There is nothing, no incentive, for EA to give us the offline single player mode.

I'm not being negative, but realistic. We have seen this happen with the last game.
  • I'll just leave this here.

There's a lot of speculation as to what this could mean. Everyone is expecting Droidekas, and unless Some_Info is having us on, that's probably it. It would explain a lot as to why the large-scale game mode might be delayed; obviously trying to get out Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper Customization, the new Large-Scale Mode, AND new Reinforcements- especially something as challenging to animate and balance as the Droideka- then to say DICE has their hands full would be an understatement.

Call of Duty does not have a campaign but it does have 4 player local. I haven't played the game so I can't be sure; however, I think there are bots in that. if so that means it offers an experience closer to what we want in Arcade. If that is the case the better sales are a help to our cause.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Yes, Call of Duty Blackops 4 has offline bots. Gameplay is limited to team deathmatch, deathmatch, domination, heist, Zombies and a few standard modes. DLC maps are supported for those that purchase the season pass. No vehicles on the maps. The BR mode is only online. Yes, BLOPS4 is more customisable than arcade on SWBF2.

I will say the bot mode/offline is for the 5-10% offline players (possibly less) than what BLOPS is mainly played for (online).

Yes, if we do get the reinforcements added to the large scale mode, DICE is busy, which proves my theory. The developers that are left are taxed to the max and the longer this happens, the less likely we are to get the large scale mode. EA will justify cancelling whatever work has been done for arcade so that the developers can move to another project.

• Honestly With the new game mode and reinforcements dice would have more time for other things. hero wise were golden after Anakin, Reinforcements well if we get them with the new game mode were also golden. Maps wise if they have a good chunk of maps on release and possibly the addition of more I think Dice would clear most of there plate and just have bugs fixes, arcade and possible a few more heroes.
  • I think arcade will get the reinforcements. I wish we could get the ai to use them (both friendly and enemy). I think I heard that the maps that were launching with the large scale mode for online were Naboo, Geonosis and possibly Mos Eisley. I could be wrong about Mos Eisley.
    I think arcade will get the reinforcements. I wish we could get the ai to use them (both friendly and enemy). I think I heard that the maps that were launching with the large scale mode for online were Naboo, Geonosis and possibly Mos Eisley. I could be wrong about Mos Eisley.

Where did you hear that?

• Been a while since I posted. I really do hope we see a large scale game mode for Arcade. I will spend a season pass equilvent in cosmetics if it comes. Until then I have not supported the game besides the discounted price I bought the game for. Been waiting for a proper Instant Action since 2015, and many times they have come so close and yet we still cannot play on some of the most iconic parts of the maps. I am very disappointed, with little to no info. I expressed my support in the beginning, but I do have my doubts now. If it comes it will be a shock, but I hope it does.

I know that DICE, EA, and Disney Star Wars movies took a big hit this last year, but it is in those times I feel they should rally and show that SWBF is still a franchise worth supporting. I still think with the right marketing they could garner APEX Legends attention.

If I were EA/Dice I would make this game free to play. Put a huge emphasis on costumes. and bring nostalgic locations that could be ported over such as Rogue One, Sullust, and the Carbon Freezing Chamber. Then tote that they have a game that can be played from Tatooine to Crait with all the iconic locations of the entire 10 movie Star Wars franchise. Then I would make sure they have A large scale skirmish mode or at this point tlarge team death match that could be played in single player or online co op.

Advertising would be as follows play Star Wars Battlefront 2 The entire Star Wars Saga now free to play. Play it any way you want with a Star Wars sandbox that includes multiplayer, co op, and single player. Every vehicle, star card, weapon, location, here at your fingertips.

It is a no brainer at this point. Look at the attention Apex is getting right now, and with the Star Wars game brand, and you add what I just talked about. This game could still see a huge turnaround.

• slarlac249
    130 posts Member
    edited February 11
    Oilerfan78 wrote: »
    Yes, Call of Duty Blackops 4 has offline bots. Gameplay is limited to team deathmatch, deathmatch, domination, heist, Zombies and a few standard modes. DLC maps are supported for those that purchase the season pass. No vehicles on the maps. The BR mode is only online. Yes, BLOPS4 is more customisable than arcade on SWBF2.

I will say the bot mode/offline is for the 5-10% offline players (possibly less) than what BLOPS is mainly played for (online).

Yes, if we do get the reinforcements added to the large scale mode, DICE is busy, which proves my theory. The developers that are left are taxed to the max and the longer this happens, the less likely we are to get the large scale mode. EA will justify cancelling whatever work has been done for arcade so that the developers can move to another project.

True modern CoD has had bots for a while but it's horrible to play with the bloody screen nonsense and fast gameplay, worse when you play it online. I hate twitch finger gameplay, it's just too fast, they've done that to battlefield since bf3 and it's got worse with each new game where the ttk is lower and lower, just feels like spawn > die > spawn die

i prefer slower gameplay where you can at least get in a few shots and run around for a few minutes before being killed and spawned back in.

been having some fun on rainbow six siege lately, granted it's very easy to die alot but the gameplay just seems more relaxed as you have to sneak around and plan your moves.

i've also been playing wildlands which is very satisfying to play, good mixture of tactical gunplay and all out action.

i tried battlefield 1 a few months back after buying it for a fiver and it sucked, mp was horrible, very low ttk and as usual most players were snipers, camping and not ptfo. sp was awful too.

if conquest finally arrives in this game, i might just have to try it as it's my favourite mode.
  • I wouldn't be in the least surprised if EA continue stalling and making excuses regarding offline content until the "singleplayer focused" Jedi fallen order arrives in late 2019.
  • has it been confirmed to be full single player or mmo that can be played solo like the crappy division games?
  • SAM4XE
    255 posts Member
    edited February 11
    has it been confirmed to be full single player or mmo that can be played solo like the crappy division games?

All that's known is that it will be a singleplayer based action/adventure game. Who knows they may even tack on Multiplayer at a later date then refuse to support it with significant future content, wouldn't that be deliciously ironic?
    Post edited by SAM4XE on
  • The question I want to know is, is it always online.
  • Been a while since I posted. I really do hope we see a large scale game mode for Arcade. I will spend a season pass equilvent in cosmetics if it comes. Until then I have not supported the game besides the discounted price I bought the game for. Been waiting for a proper Instant Action since 2015, and many times they have come so close and yet we still cannot play on some of the most iconic parts of the maps. I am very disappointed, with little to no info. I expressed my support in the beginning, but I do have my doubts now. If it comes it will be a shock, but I hope it does.

I know that DICE, EA, and Disney Star Wars movies took a big hit this last year, but it is in those times I feel they should rally and show that SWBF is still a franchise worth supporting. I still think with the right marketing they could garner APEX Legends attention.

If I were EA/Dice I would make this game free to play. Put a huge emphasis on costumes. and bring nostalgic locations that could be ported over such as Rogue One, Sullust, and the Carbon Freezing Chamber. Then tote that they have a game that can be played from Tatooine to Crait with all the iconic locations of the entire 10 movie Star Wars franchise. Then I would make sure they have A large scale skirmish mode or at this point tlarge team death match that could be played in single player or online co op.

Advertising would be as follows play Star Wars Battlefront 2 The entire Star Wars Saga now free to play. Play it any way you want with a Star Wars sandbox that includes multiplayer, co op, and single player. Every vehicle, star card, weapon, location, here at your fingertips.

It is a no brainer at this point. Look at the attention Apex is getting right now, and with the Star Wars game brand, and you add what I just talked about. This game could still see a huge turnaround.

I want the large scale Skirmish mode to work with split screen as well. Other than that I agree you.
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1115 posts Member
    edited February 11
    SAM4XE wrote: »
    has it been confirmed to be full single player or mmo that can be played solo like the crappy division games?

All that's known is that it will be a singleplayer based action/adventure game. Who knows they may even tack on Multiplayer at a later date then refuse to support it with significant future content, wouldn't that be deliciously ironic?

I REALLY hope Jedi: Fallen Order offers split screen co-op.
  • I'd rather have a sandbox type game where I can play any side I want on most of the movie's planets with vehicles in any era.

Oh wait....
  • This game has near everything it needs to be legendary... Except heroes movies skins and few content from battlefront 2015 that we're still missing so much... And mostly the way they allow us to play it... SFA/GA online only... 😵 Custom arcade unavailable online... No coop, no vs... 😭 Only Split screen... No private matches at all... So sad.
  • And with this online new mode delayed, I don't think offline content will come soon, again... I should not specular on this before an Arcade CT, but there is no answer about arcade/offline contents from the devs team anywhere since a long time.

It's terrible how EA missed the opportunity to make this game incredible instead to start since many months a new game.
  • If this new mode isnt offline as well thwn im 100% done with this game and dice, theyre never getting another cent.
  • ryanjk wrote: »
    If this new mode isnt offline as well thwn im 100% done with this game and dice, theyre never getting another cent.

Mode will not be available for offline (at least not directly)... I do not know where, but I guess it was even in this thread a few pages earlier, where ben or the new Community Manager have pointed out, that they have not touched offline content til now
  • Loyaavod wrote: »
    F8rge on reddit today:
    "Arcade Content: As with a lot of things, we've had to focus on other areas with the team that we've got."

here you go...
    If this new mode isnt offline as well thwn im 100% done with this game and dice, theyre never getting another cent.

Mode will not be available for offline (at least not directly)... I do not know where, but I guess it was even in this thread a few pages earlier, where ben or the new Community Manager have pointed out, that they have not touched offline content til now

They not touched now...but they will
  • Sim wrote: »
    And with this online new mode delayed, I don't think offline content will come soon, again... I should not specular on this before an Arcade CT, but there is no answer about arcade/offline contents from the devs team anywhere since a long time.

It's terrible how EA missed the opportunity to make this game incredible instead to start since many months a new game.

I think we will have to wait longer; however, I think we will get it.

Possibly not at first but if the leak about the new game mode having AI in it to make it feel better is true then that would be a clear sign that offline is coming/ plausible
  • OH and I believe today Combat arms for BFV releases a bot mode with objectives on 5 maps. if they work well who knows if BF2 can do similar
  • The longer we wait, the less likely we get the large scale mode for arcade.

Combined arms has squad play (4 in a squad) against ai with a variety of objectives on 4 mp maps. If you are offline, it's you solo against bots with no friendly ai squad
  • slarlac249
    130 posts Member
    edited February 13
    OH and I believe today Combat arms for BFV releases a bot mode with objectives on 5 maps. if they work well who knows if BF2 can do similar

sadly not a type of mp with bots but mission based coop, says you can play solo though, no conquest though so who cares.

i also laughed at the fact they released the game without rush and have only just added it in an update, typcial dice taking stuff out and then adding it back later to create fake hype.
  • Maytheforcebewithyou
    985 posts Member
    edited February 13
    can you confirm whether or not the new reinforcements are coming to Arcade? Completely understand not putting them in other online modes if balance is a concern, but it feels unfair to not put them offline.

EA_Charlemagne 20h
    I have no reason to believe why they wouldn't be in Arcade unless there was some sort of technical issue. I'll ask the team, but I'm fairly certainly they'll be there. We're also working to make them viable/functional in all relevant modes, so stay tune for the results of that in a future CT.

Could be the future Arcade community transmission he is talking about and hopefully the new reinforcements to. :)
  • Sim
    25 posts Member
    edited February 13
    I especially note the « I’ll ask the team »

I think he is speaking about all online modes, even if on the new roadmap it is just mentionned for Assault and the new game mode.

Hope I’ m wrong
  • can you confirm whether or not the new reinforcements are coming to Arcade? Completely understand not putting them in other online modes if balance is a concern, but it feels unfair to not put them offline.

EA_Charlemagne 20h
    I have no reason to believe why they wouldn't be in Arcade unless there was some sort of technical issue. I'll ask the team, but I'm fairly certainly they'll be there. We're also working to make them viable/functional in all relevant modes, so stay tune for the results of that in a future CT.

Could be the future Arcade community transmission he is talking about and hopefully the new reinforcements to. :)

I believe they will be yes ... all the maps, reinforcements and characters are in the Arcade, I hope that reinforcements are not different ... As for the community broadcast focused on the Arcade, I hope it arrives soon! I want to know soon everything that is coming to the Arcade ... Sometimes, I get the feeling that they will one day (soon after Arcade CT) an update to Arcade, imagine how epic it would be!

I completly agree with you. Having the new mode offline, Mace Windu and Coruscant added to the game is a must for me.
  • F8rge on reddit today:
    "Arcade Content: As with a lot of things, we've had to focus on other areas with the team that we've got."

Always end like this.... EA/DICE pretend to hear offline player's voice but there is nothing we get.
    It was same in battlefront 2015 and it will be same in battlefront 2 2017.
    Today i uninstalled battlefront 2 2017 and never buy another EA/DICE game...
  • doomster wrote: »
    F8rge on reddit today:

Always end like this.... EA/DICE pretend to hear offline player's voice but there is nothing we get.

Thats great. Once Offline arcade expands we will be sure to give you a call
  • Llunots
    324 posts Member
    edited February 17
    doomster wrote: »
    F8rge on reddit today:

What did you expect? That they would say in a CT "we are excited to announce that the new large non linear scale mode will be coming also to Arcade, including some tweaks on Starfighter Arcade, now becoming Starfighter Assault"?

We will get nothing people, because they dont care about Offline, simple reason: Offline=No Money for them.

• Unfortunately I agree, after the large scale MP mode rolls out, the team will become smaller due to being pulled to other projects. There will be a skeleton team that will be used for bug fixes and the support will die off with nothing more for arcade. EA will justify the last of interest due to offline data collection. It's a sad circle: Offline is basic, so lower numbers are playing it, leading EA to believe there is no interest/not putting the work in to flesh out arcade, leading people to move onto other games, lower people playing arcade because it is basic
  • ChadSquadron
    60 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Llunots wrote: »
    doomster wrote: »
    F8rge on reddit today:

What did you expect? That they would say in a CT "we are excited to announce that the new large non linear scale mode will be coming also to Arcade, including some tweaks on Starfighter Arcade, now becoming Starfighter Assault"?

We will get nothing people, because they dont care about Offline, simple reason: Offline=No Money for them.

Yes we're all expecting this kind of stuff, some Day before the game developpement ends.
    With online custom arcade update, 1 to 4 people coop or vs and skins selection.

I preordered the most expansive version of the game as i did for battlefront 2015', i will buy a season pass equivalent in crystals to support the game if those dreams come true. I hope they'll simply extend the movies heroes skins available.

I'm still sad that battlefront 2015's dlcs are not playable in skirmish... Hope the content will be ported in some time.

I just think they're sit on a gold mine... But hands and feets are tied...
    Post edited by ChadSquadron on
  • I'd love to play SWBF 2015's DLC's in Skirmish as well. Sadly, they pulled support for that game. Unless we play online, the DLC maps are as dead to us as Jundland Wastes/Jawa Refuge, Goazoan Badlands, Swamp Crash Site and Sulphur Fields among others. This is why I fear, the longer we go without a large scale arcade mode, the less likely it is to happen
  • We say this yet the make the maps for arcade larger and objective base will not be a huge task at all. The AI is there, the maps are there. I can see them expanding arcade at the very end to maximise replayability like BF 2015. I'm still hoping for something
  • I am hoping too, but it is dwindling each day that passes. SWBF5 was released in Nov. 2015 and we got Skirmish in July of 2016. SWBF2 is over a year old and there is no promises for a large scale mode, instead just reminders that the team has to focus on other things.
  • Sim
    25 posts Member

I just think they're sit on a gold mine... But hands and feets are tied...

Oh yeaaaaah !

Imagine this game, with 1year more development before the launch, just arrived at Christmas 2018 with all the actual contents and modes inline and offline, and with a conquest mode offline with 4 or 5 stories....AI heroes....
    It will be a massive explosion in the video game area ! The game of this decade !

But not... We are maybe waiting for this who knows, wait and see.