criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A large crustacean, mysterious and cool. We want Ackbar.

All credit where it's due DICE it looks like there's barely a thing you've missed that the fans have been calling for. Space battles, in-depth progression, clone wars, classes, Mos Eisley, campaign, everything. It's ridiculous, well done.

Now please confirm the greatest fishy Admiral in the galaxy, the crustacean on the battle station, Mr Admiral 'it's a trap!' Ackbar. Because Mon Calamari are people too.

nztiukvhooq3vlcowehe.jpg

Replies

• SAmulticore
    3322 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    thiago2103 wrote: »
    This guy knows whats up

I would be bummed if this isn't a emote tho

admiral-ackbar-dance-o.gif

If I could stand proudly on top of a hut in Mos Eisley spamming that emote, my gleaming fishy body silhouetted by Tattooine's twin suns... I'm getting tearful just thinking about it.
  • Ackbar's fishsticks from the sea
    They cook so tender and flakey
    Cook some up for you and me
    To pass them up is a big mistakey
    YEAH!
  • pumpnight wrote: »
    Ackbar's fishsticks from the sea
    YEAH!

Really? Big mistakey?
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • "Now please confirm the greatest fishy Admiral in the galaxy, the crustacean on the battle station, Mr Admiral 'it's a trap!' Ackbar. Because Mon Calamari are people too."

Greatest fishy Admiral? Greatest? You're forgetting a certain Admiral Raddus, the ultimate badass.

• He'd be amazing to see. I'd love to see him as a support character that can reduce cooldowns on surrounding ally soldiers/heroes including himself. It would be great to see the Home One aswell.
    Member of the 501st
  • #bringbacktheadmiral I'm sure he could raise some hell on land, imagine underwater..
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    +1000 Brannvalls.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    pumpnight wrote: »
    Ackbar's fishsticks from the sea
    YEAH!

Admiral ackbar cereal!
    Colorful marshmallows!
    imitation crab meat!
    Your tongues can't repell flavors of that magnitude!!
  • Cormack wrote: »
    "Now please confirm the greatest fishy Admiral in the galaxy, the crustacean on the battle station, Mr Admiral 'it's a trap!' Ackbar. Because Mon Calamari are people too."

Greatest fishy Admiral? Greatest? You're forgetting a certain Admiral Raddus, the ultimate badass.

7y1K2vM.jpg
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Cormack wrote: »
    "Now please confirm the greatest fishy Admiral in the galaxy, the crustacean on the battle station, Mr Admiral 'it's a trap!' Ackbar. Because Mon Calamari are people too."

7y1K2vM.jpg

:D
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member

That last clip with chewbacca :D
  • SAmulticore
    3322 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think the sole reason they gave for omitting Mon Calamari in BF1 was that they 'run weird.'
  • thiago2103 wrote: »
    I think the sole reason they gave for omitting Mon Calamari in BF1 was that they 'run weird.'

Actually it is because they run funny .(and their model doesn't fit the garbage star card system where every model needs to have the same hitbox)

However with the addition of classes , i'll cry if they don't add mon Calamari skins and more importantly The big and misterious Admiral Ackbar

Honestly, Ackbar, or at the very least Mon Calamari Rebels with an 'it's a trap!' emote confirmation would get my preorder right now.

Actually it is because they run funny .(and their model doesn't fit the garbage star card system where every model needs to have the same hitbox)

However with the addition of classes , i'll cry if they don't add mon Calamari skins and more importantly The big and misterious Admiral Ackbar

Honestly, Ackbar, or at the very least Mon Calamari Rebels with an 'it's a trap!' emote confirmation would get my preorder right now.

What about no Ackbar, but boardable capital ships?
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

That's a really mean question and you're an awful human being.

That's a really mean question and you're an awful human being.

Yeah well... It's my programming.
  • I think the sole reason they gave for omitting Mon Calamari in BF1 was that they 'run weird.'

They said they omitted him because Mon Calamari have to be in their special frigates because they need more moisture in the air or something like that. So he wouldn't fit on the battlefield.

I don't think anyone would care if this actually true.

+1 for Ackbar
  • Give me Nute Gunray and Admiral Ackbar, and I'll pre-order.