criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Playable offline modes

I was wondering if we were going to get to play every multiplayer modes, but offline with a friend. I thought skirmish was brilliant but it only had walker assault and fighter squadron. Multiplayer is fun, but shooting down stormtroopers with a friend is way more fun

Replies

• I don't know why the site didn't just explicitly say what they are. E3 will be all about multiplayer, why are they being so vague?
  • I'm guessing they want to maintain the hype and will reveal small bits of information every month or so
  • SolalC wrote: »
    I'm guessing they want to maintain the hype and will reveal small bits of information every month or so

It reads as if it's vague so not to deliver disappointing news.

I'm not bothered at all as long as the series continues but I understand it's a key feature for others.
  • I don't know why the site didn't just explicitly say what they are. E3 will be all about multiplayer, why are they being so vague?

to get us hyped i geuss

to get us hyped i geuss

Its done the opposite tho, concern people.
  • It mentions we can play co-op offline and (on origins) solo in skirmishes against AI with character customization across all eras. Im willing to bet you can, lik last game, switch from co-op to solo tho. Seems pretty logical to not restrict everything to only when a friend is over.

My guess is people are just trying to find a way to get screwed over and not keeping their chins up due to last time.
    But the things people wanted for that mode mention "offline" "solo and co-op(granted only for consoles)" "customization" and "skirmishes vs AI". Idk about anyone here but it seems more like last games Skirmish mode to me. To me its all right in front of us, just not yet announced.

If your gonna be all down You might as well think "well they didnt reval much on MP...crap MP is probly just a Deathmatch and Team DM mode"