criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Officer Class (Empire) Dynamic Skins

Alvonator
2510 posts Member
edited April 2017
Now that we know that Officer is officially a class, the available customizable skins are vast....
Just look at the potenial Officer skins for the Empire:

Standard Imperial Officer:
Admiral_Hart_by_WoodyLWG.jpg

Imperial Officer with Armour:
databank_generalveers_01_169_ed056bbf.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768

Non-Commissioned Officer:
latest?cb=20130318060337

Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Officer:
latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
Stormtrooper Sergeant:
latest?cb=20160122173527

What do you think? Would you like these skins to be available to the Empire Officer Class in Battlefront 2?

Replies

• Something like this could be pretty cool:
    2f1a94c14e5d7e0d1b95f9d482535e32.jpg
    Plus if it comes with those costume options, that would be great too. Particularly fond of the white Krennic-style look.
    rogue-one-director-krennic-187308-640x320.jpg
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • All great ideas !
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    Now that we know that Officer is officially a class, the available customizable skins are vast....

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

What do you think? Would you like these skins to be available to the Empire Officer Class in Battlefront 2?

Or we could just get the Officer with and without the armor, and the Sergeant with colorable pauldrons. That should be cool for us.
  • Seeing the stormtrooper sergeant just made me realize they made a mistake in the trailer. The stormtrooper there had a black pauldron, yet the Inferno Stormtrooper still referred to him as sergeant.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

Or we could just get the Officer with and without the armor, and the Sergeant with colorable pauldrons. That should be cool for us.

Why wouldn't you want variety though?

Many people want to play as an ISB officer, including me. Remember that micro-transactions are most likely coming, so expect to see skins up for sale.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Something like this could be pretty cool:
    Plus if it comes with those costume options, that would be great too. Particularly fond of the white Krennic-style look.

This is good. Perhaps we may be able to promote our officer to a new rank each time level up.

And like you, I am very fond of ISB officer uniforms.

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

Yes. Let's have as much customization as we can.
  • Something like this could be pretty cool:

I think those rank plaques would be good to see on the scoreboard/profiles to signify what level/rank you are, like in battlefield.

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

Many people want to play as an ISB officer, including me. Remember that micro-transactions are most likely coming, so expect to see skins up for sale.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to have variety, I love the idea, but I don't think I would see some of the officers out in the field. XD
    Something like this could be pretty cool:

This is good. Perhaps we may be able to promote our officer to a new rank each time level up.

And like you, I am very fond of ISB officer uniforms.

Not to be nit-picky, but white uniforms weren't just for ISB officers since Krennic is actually from the Engineering Corps. So I think it's more of a personal preference for high ranking Imperial officers as to what colour of outfit they wear.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

Don't get me wrong, it's great to have variety, I love the idea, but I don't think I would see some of the officers out in the field. XD

Same. Only place I'd want to see them is in Death Star maps and Capital Ships.
    Member of the 501st

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

They are already confirmed as a class so they will be out on the battlefield. I think having more costomazation for them is a good idea.

latest?cb=20130318060337

latest?cb=20111104223649

And even...
    Stormtrooper Sergeant:
    latest?cb=20160122173527

Hmmm, here's an interesting thought: what if officer outfits change automatically depending on the map? In other words, if they're out in a big open area like Hoth, Jakku, or Tatooine they will automatically be given their battle armour, but when playing on indoor maps like the Death Star, Vardos, and the Sullust factories, they wear their more formal officers uniforms which can be customised to different colours depending on their rank.
    My Concepts
  • Could someone confirm that clone officers look the same? Or do they have battle armor?
  • different rank plaques and uniform colours would be a nice thing to have for officers and would add even a lot more variety beside selecting gender & head.
  • Could someone confirm that clone officers look the same? Or do they have battle armor?

I assume they'll look something like this, don't quote me on that though:
    latest?cb=20100108083505
    latest?cb=20070501190841
    latest?cb=20160914002535
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • ArchieKE
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    If you look at the bottom left of the battlefront cover art showing a battle on Yavin you can see an imperial design that could be an officer. I have the picture in my profile picture, it's a bit small but it seems to me to be similar armour to that of general Veers in Ep V on Hoth.