criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Star Wars Battlefront Vehicles

Command AT-ATs, pilot X-wings, TIE fighters, the Millennium Falcon and more of your favorite vehicles in Star Wars Battlefront.

1lq6s3njctzx.jpg

See them all here.
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• Wooley
    14 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    :O Speeder bike. Dayum. I want a go on one of them ;D Shame there is not really any rebel ground vehicles :(
  • Fix the Slave 1.The wings are wrong when flying.Thanks.
  • Edit: It's fixed.They were wrong in the trailer.
  • SL78810
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Slave 1 has the flying wings in the wrong position (vertical) in the squadron trailer and picture (It flyes in landing mode). The wings should be in horizontal position when flying;) Like the picture under from Empire strikes back:)

SlaveI.jpg
    The force is strong with this one!
  • BTW awesome ships and vehicles:) Really look forward to the game:)
    The force is strong with this one!
  • I notice that it says the AT-ST is available in Supremacy, from what I have seen this seems to be a linear tug of war type game mode.

Will the Rebels have a land vehicle of their own to balance against the Imperials apparent ground dominance?
  • I notice that it says the AT-ST is available in Supremacy, from what I have seen this seems to be a linear tug of war type game mode.

Will the Rebels have a land vehicle of their own to balance against the Imperials apparent ground dominance?

Probably not, but they will have the potentially overpowered Ion Torpedo at their disposal in the form of a star card. Just one of those suckers will knock an AT-ST down to half health.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • I got a bad feeling about this, that a lot of these vehicles will only be online & it's stressing me out with it saying "look for it in fighter squadron" I really would like access to Slave 1 (Wings vertical or horizontal), AT-AT gunner and the falcon in a missions mode, (Training scenario or battles mode) and not experience these vehicles in player matches where everyone just blows up the hero in two hits...

I honestly really get it's primarily a multiplayer game and that's it's main entree but show some singleplayer training footage or battles mode and hopefully put my worries to rest. I love multiplayer but I love how a game can have an same enjoyable singleplayer and star wars isn't star wars without the vehicles.
    "You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I Have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own."
  • No darth vaders advanced tie fighter, no luke skywalker in a general xwing (should have different markings that stand out. (Red leader)
  • Why no TIE Shuttle?
    Need a buddy? Check Buddy List.
  • Only "2" grounds vehicles ( TR-TT and motojet ) ? AT-ST is just a mobile turret ... I hope there will be more of them because that's clearly short on depth...
  • If they're going by 'original trilogy only' like everyone keeps reminding those who want Clone Wars stuff, I can't remember seeing the ill equipped Rebel underdogs having much by way of ground attack vehicles. They were well out classed by the dominating Empire in many respects.
  • Slave 1 is obviously wrong with its wings stuck in landing mode, but otherwise they all look great.

I really hope Dice adds way more vehicles. I'd love more land vehicles like tanks, more air vehicles, and especially I would love to see medium-sized, multi-manned vehicles.

Multi-manned might be hard to do due to the current power-up vehicle system though... Maybe the multi-manned vehicles can land after spawning and have teammates get in that way.
  • I just reread the vehicle list Dice. Several vehicles mention the gametypes that vehicle can be found in. Not 1 vehicle mentions the Cargo gametype. Not even the Speederbike.

Dice...........Will Cargo have vehicles at launch? If it does, will it have more than just a speederbike per team?
  • I hope we can use the AT-AT gunner power up in one of the offline missions!
    Atat_29f293_680488.gif
    -A convoluted signature

Atat_29f293_680488.gif

Well, there is a mission where you'll get some really good time inside of an AT-ST.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Quizolio wrote: »
    I hope we can use the AT-AT gunner power up in one of the offline missions!
    Atat_29f293_680488.gif

Well, there is a mission where you'll get some really good time inside of an AT-ST.

and I'm looking forward to that mission too! maybe the AT-AT will be available within that mission too and is you know "Focusing on imperial vehicles in a sense" huh huh?? ;D
    -A convoluted signature

• The CM also confirmed one of my older account's post here regarding the hero vehicle fighter here

@Omega_15 (Formerly me)
    Q.) Will we have access to Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon in the offline missions mode?
    A.) Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon are available within our Fighter Squadron mode.
    -A convoluted signature

• The CM also confirmed one of my older account's post here regarding the hero vehicle fighter here

@Omega_15 (Formerly me)
    Q.) Will we have access to Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon in the offline missions mode?
    A.) Slave 1 and the Millennium Falcon are available within our Fighter Squadron mode.

It's a little out there but I'm assuming its a no on da offlinez for those
    -A convoluted signature

Atat_29f293_680488.gif

Would be cool
  • Enzyoo
    217 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Damn it, thought this was a new update.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!