criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to avoid double posting

Blazur
4458 posts Member
edited April 2017
Seeing a lot of people end up with duplicate threads. I've noticed when posting a new thread you'll often get a popup error. Usually the thread still gets saved. By hitting "Post" again you're just submitting a duplicate.

If you get the error, click the X to close the white popup msg, CTRL click "General Discussion" above to open the forum in a new tab and confirm your post got submitted before posting a duplicate.
The greatest teacher, failure is.

Replies

• I don't suppose you know why I can't seem to post my own threads? I assume it's because the forums don't think I own EABF or something (which, unfortunately for me, I do).
  • 2000sGuy
    5823 posts Member
    Might I add, PLEASE use the search feature... I'm seeing a lot of threads with the same topic
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Might I add, PLEASE use the search feature... I'm seeing a lot of threads with the same topic

^^^^^^^
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Blazur
    4458 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Good suggestion. I was about to post a thread asking if skirmish will be in this game.
  • 2000sGuy
    5823 posts Member
    Blazur wrote: »
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Good suggestion. I was about to post a thread asking if skirmish will be in this game.

lol
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Double your posting. Double your fun. Double your pleasure with... :wink:
  • Yea, the double posting thing is being looked into. Forum being weird
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Too Late For Me I Already Screwed Up
  • critcher
    230 posts Member
    Thanks for the tip! Great post
  • critcher
    230 posts Member
  • Blazur
    4458 posts Member
    critcher wrote: »

Rule #6. Don't necro bump threads from people criticizing your unorthodox posting behaviors.
  • critcher
    230 posts Member
    Necro bump? Criticism is welcome homie.. makes for good discussion. Just try to stay on topic instead of criticizing the person who started the topic. That tends to be against community guidelines as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!