criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Planetary Engagements Game Mode?

"In planetary engagements, you'll be transported to some of Star Wars' most iconic battlegrounds: Theed, Takodana, Starkiller Base, Yavin, Mos Eisley, Endor, Hoth, and more. You will also cooperate against AI foes in skirmishes that span the cinematic eras, and engage enemies in entirely new modes."

So I'm not sure if this topic was already discussed, but planetary engagements sounds like a game mode from the way they phrase the sentence. If so then maybe this could be the replacement for Galactic Conquest? Otherwise maybe I'm just reading the sentence wrong and they just mean we will be engaging on the selected maps via other game modes?

Replies

• I said the same thing about this....I feel like it is their version of Galactic Conquest
  • I haven't played conquest since I was 12.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • Yeah vs ai and going around planets in major battle areas seems very "galactic conquest"-y to me
  • Please, please, please let it be like that, and let it be offline too.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good forum post kid.
  • I said the same thing about this....I feel like it is their version of Galactic Conquest

Hopefully it is but the wording seems like it's referencing multiple different game modes.

Hopefully it is but the wording seems like it's referencing multiple different game modes.

Yeah i think its just skirmish
    giphy.gif
  • I think it might be the solo version of the "offline co-op" vs ai mode, maybe. after all its in a separate paragraph from the MP content and in the same one as vs ai....if it was related to the campaign or MP, it wouldn't be in a totally separate paragraph...just my 2 cents
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    I think it might be the solo version of the "offline co-op" vs ai mode, maybe. after all its in a separate paragraph from the MP content and in the same one as vs ai....if it was related to the campaign or MP, it wouldn't be in a totally separate paragraph...just my 2 cents

Yeah instant action in some matter
    giphy.gif