criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Particular maps you want to see?

There are a lot of iconic places and planets in the galaxy of Star Wars... Which in particular would you be excited about them adding?
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Tatooine.

Jk. I want to see Coruscant or Cato Nemoidia.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Eadu.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Alvonator wrote: »
    Tatooine.

Jk. I want to see Coruscant or Cato Nemoidia.
    Cato Neimodia would be cool
  • Coruscant defidently.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • Felucia would be super cool with modern technology. Super thick alien jungle, low visibility...
  • Felucia would be super cool with modern technology. Super thick alien jungle, low visibility...

Anddd scary af Acklay coming at you from out of no where, mhmmm sign me up.

If they plan on adding environmental things like that, this game will be awesome and it'll almost make up for the lack of destruction.

Things like acklays/sand people/etc, depending on the map.
  • Utapau Sinkhole is all I ask for.
    But if I were to be honest, I'd just wait for 2000sGuy and Jrob122 to write them on this thread :p
    Member of the 501st
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Chandrila, first capital of the New Republic sound interesting?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • There are a lot of planets in the prequels that'd be awesome as maps, but in the base game at least I'll be satisfied if we get Coruscant and Geonosis in addition to Naboo and Kamino. If they add any more like Kashyyyk, Utapau, Mustafar, and/or Felucia to the base game, it'll be icing on the cake. If not, you could bundle all those worlds together in a DLC pack. Still hoping they go the Titanfall 2 route and give out the maps for free since there might not be a Season Pass and DICE has said they don't want to fragment the player base again.
  • Laser921 wrote: »

Ooooh that'd be cool, I wasn't even thinking of new trilogy maps. I definitely want to see some urban planets though. Vardos is confirmed so we know there's one but I'd love to see some others too. Coruscant, Muunilinst, Chandrila (Hanna City), maybe Corellia (Coronet)?
  • Laser921
    1782 posts Member
    Laser921 wrote: »

Ooooh that'd be cool, I wasn't even thinking of new trilogy maps. I definitely want to see some urban planets though. Vardos is confirmed so we know there's one but I'd love to see some others too. Coruscant, Muunilinst, Chandrila (Hanna City), maybe Corellia (Coronet)?

Definitely. I was just thinking Chandrila to see some of the New Republic(I was not a fan of how they turned to NR into wimps per se so to see them somehow in the game would be nice)
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • I'd like to see a downtown Coruscant map for cqc smaller modes and a big open city map for whatever large mode(s) they have planned.

A big Geonosis map would be great for large modes. A modified Geonosis Arena map for whatever Hero mode (HvV, Hero Blast) they have in store.
  • I would love to see some lesser used planets:
    Alderaan
    Umbara
    Mandalore
    Dathomir
    Christophis
    Devaron
    Moraband
    Ryloth
    Muunilinst

If any of those show up, they would make for some interesting variation in the types of maps that appear.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    The original battlefront 2 had all planets from the movies I believe. If they managed to get all the planets from the 9 movies (+various) that would be very challenging because that would include small ones like Hosnian Prime and wobani.
  • GivenumDaBiznes
    1044 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Felucia would be super cool with modern technology. Super thick alien jungle, low visibility...

If they plan on adding environmental things like that, this game will be awesome and it'll almost make up for the lack of destruction.

Things like acklays/sand people/etc, depending on the map.

For sure! I really hope they go buck wild with adding in random SW creatures and species to mess with us while we battle against each other. I already laugh thinking about all the trolling I could do by ticking off sand people then running away and luring them straight to the enemy team, pure bedlam xD
  • Polis massa
  • mb_free
    169 posts Member
    Obscure planets like Dantooine, Umbara, Cato Neimodia, Muunilist would be pretty neato
  • The Dagobah System!!!
  • Whishywashy
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Jeddha! And Scarif. Really hoping for some Rogue One content.