criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Prequel Jedi/ Sith Wishlist

ShrekTrooper
325 posts Member
edited April 2017
What about people like Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Grievous, Dooku? I would love to have especially Dooku.

databank_kitfisto_01_169_21517d01.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780

Vroom Vroom!

Replies

• What about people like Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Grievous, Dooku? I would love to have especially Dooku.

databank_kitfisto_01_169_21517d01.jpeg?region=0%2C49%2C1560%2C780

Kit Fisto would be awesome!
    #SoloPlayersMatter: Skirmish was officially confirmed as Arcade Join us on Facebook (870+ members) and on Twitter!

• Grievous.. he'd be so epic to play.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • I think they'd only add more iconic and well-known characters so idk about kit-fisto and ki-adi-mundi and such.
  • I really hope there is a wide selection of prequel heroes to choose from not just four.
  • Appo501st wrote: »
    I really hope there is a wide selection of prequel heroes to choose from not just four.

I know right we got stuck with two saber characters, a penguin, and a few people with guns! What a great STAR WARS GAME! Oh yeah, even better, you had to buy them!
    Vroom Vroom!

• I can think of 14 to 20 significant Jedi heroes within the Prequels canon, doubt all of them will show up but plenty of future content.

CIS have only 7 lightsaber wielders to choose from (Guess they have more if you include those that only got mentions and the Lost Twenty) and most aren't Sith.
  • Prequel Villains:
    General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Asajj Ventress
    Durge
    Jango Fett
    Cad Bane
    Darth Maul
    Zam Wesell
    Aurra Sing
    Admiral Trench
    Embo
    could be more but that's all I can find/think of
  • There are only 4 villains from the prequels excluding Palpatine so just put them all in Dice.
    Can't wait to play as Grievous and Dooku.
  • As many as possible really.
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    There are only 4 villains from the prequels excluding Palpatine so just put them all in Dice.

Wrong. Wrong. You forgot Nute Gunray.
    Malakili.png
  • Qui Gon.
  • Alvonator wrote: »
    There are only 4 villains from the prequels excluding Palpatine so just put them all in Dice.

Wrong. Wrong. You forgot Nute Gunray.
    That's not hard to do.
    Please DICE no more pathetic characters like Nien Nunb or Greedo
  • Just give me Ahsoka (CW or Rebels) and make me and many others happy :) I would pay so much for all the CW heroes.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• We need Ice cream guy or even death stick guy come on guys they're both the most important characters ever!
  • We need Ice cream guy or even death stick guy come on guys they're both the most important characters ever!

What would be their abilities?
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

What would be their abilities?

Hmmm possibly death stick guy would have terrible accuracy since you know smoking cusses Shakey hands haha and for ice cream guy maybe he throws the ice cream machine at you and one shots you. :-P
  • Prequel Villains:
    General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Asajj Ventress
    Durge
    Jango Fett
    Cad Bane
    Darth Maul
    Zam Wesell
    Aurra Sing
    Admiral Trench
    Embo

Uh... I highly doubt we're gonna get all those lesser-known characters. theres like a 2/12 chance that'll happen.
  • Prequel Villains:
    General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Asajj Ventress
    Durge
    Jango Fett
    Cad Bane
    Darth Maul
    Zam Wesell
    Aurra Sing
    Admiral Trench
    Embo

Uh... I highly doubt we're gonna get all those lesser-known characters. theres like a 2/12 chance that'll happen.

I'm just listing all the people I could find/think of, doesn't mean they'll actually be in there.
  • Prequel Villains:
    General Grievous
    Count Dooku
    Asajj Ventress
    Durge
    Jango Fett
    Cad Bane
    Darth Maul
    Zam Wesell
    Aurra Sing
    Admiral Trench
    Embo

Thats what we all thought with Dengar, nien nunb etc.
    Vroom Vroom!

• Thats what we all thought with Dengar, nien nunb etc.

Lack of characters though but I don't understand why they never added Tarkin, he was a pretty obvious fit for the deathstar dlc
  • Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    We need fister

Lack of characters though but I don't understand why they never added Tarkin, he was a pretty obvious fit for the deathstar dlc

Whats so special about an old man in a gray suit? SO EPIC!!!!

Vroom Vroom!

• BrushedBrass
    273 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Thats what we all thought with Dengar, nien nunb etc.

You wouldn't be saying that when he commands, "you may fire when ready" in your direction!
    What's epic about ANY of the characters in battlefront apart from Vader Palps Bobba and Luke?

You wouldn't be saying that when he commands, "you may fire when ready" in your direction!
    What's epic about ANY of the characters in battlefront apart from Vader Palps Bobba and Luke?

Lol you are so right. Oops.

Vroom Vroom!

• Anakin, Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto (TCW version), Aayla Secura, Ahsoka Tano (Rebels version)

General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress, Darth Tyrannus, General Pong Krell (so I can kill him over and over)

Wow the Dark Side is lacking saber wielders.
  • I still think we should get a mynock Jedi
  • Anakin, Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto (TCW version), Aayla Secura, Ahsoka Tano (Rebels version)

General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress, Darth Tyrannus, General Pong Krell (so I can kill him over and over)

I think they would do better than some of those characters. I think that they will just try to add heroes that are distinct from one another and unique, each with their own, I guess play style. I hope we see some variety, and that they will not go to far with that too.
    Vroom Vroom!

You can keep dreaming of them adding Clone Wars show characters.
  • wobo1313 wrote: »
    I still think we should get a mynock Jedi

lmao

tumblr_lg7hcztmTo1qafrh6.gif
    Vroom Vroom!

At launch, probably not. As DLC, why the heck not?

Why wouldn't they? It's not like there's a bunch of content elsewhere for post launch support. The maps and game modes are gonna be free and how much canon cosmetics is there? They'll most likely release character packs, fighter packs and trooper packs.
  • Yes, Kit Fisto the guy that more or less let he emperor kill him
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • DARKBRINGER
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes, Kit Fisto the guy that more or less let he emperor kill him

I said the TCW Version. The cinematic one looks ugly, dumb and yeah that scene was atrocious. In TCW he looks awesome, beats Grievous and he fights in an underwater war and wins.

We'll see. A few told us that CW in BF II would be a dream too ;) Ahsoka and Rex for BF II (2017).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

We'll see. A few told us that CW in BF II would be a dream too ;) Ahsoka and Rex for BF II (2017).

Ashoka and rex would be awesome
    Vroom Vroom!

• With Ventress.

6o09qu.png

• With Ventress.

6o09qu.png

Ventress will be Ahsoka's counterpart, of course.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png