criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any info on new GUI or menu style?

The last game's menus was really boring. White background. Pictures. What do you think they'll do to hopefully spice it up? Is there even info on this?

Will they keep the same type of User interface, or change it up. I think I saw on some video of the devs showing a brief scene of a really unfinished section of gameplay. The UI looked similar as far as I can remember but not sure it's a final thing.
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• I'd like a new hud
  • wobo1313 wrote: »
    I'd like a new hud

Same here
  • wobo1313 wrote: »
    I'd like a new hud

Same here

TFA-10.7.gif
  • The menu will look more holographic and less restraining on the eyes...As far as his goes...Well we know star cards are gone so idk what it will look like
  • Arnotts_Biscuits
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    None of the Battlefront games have ever had a decent user interface/heads up display. The first Battlefront (2004) did an okay job, I guess. For the character selection, I would like something similar to that of Assassin's Creed IV's Multiplayer.

http://i.imgur.com/E1VmapC.jpg

• None of the Battlefront games have ever had a decent user interface/heads up display. The first Battlefront (2004) did an okay job, I guess.

Doesn't mean they can't fix that!
  • The menu will look more holographic and less restraining on the eyes...As far as his goes...Well we know star cards are gone so idk what it will look like

I'm not really sure that's official for the menu... I think that's just a cool way of advertisement :p

I'm not really sure that's official for the menu... I think that's just a cool way of advertisement :p

It's official...Confirmed by Dice

Proof?

Can you tell me when and where they said so?
  • I don't know exactly where...But Battlefront updates and star wars HQ mentioned it along with other you tubers that attended the behind the scenes panel at celebration
  • holographic interface would be cool.
    Vroom Vroom!

• I don't know exactly where...But Battlefront updates and star wars HQ mentioned it along with other you tubers that attended the behind the scenes panel at celebration

You really trust them..? I highly doubt it's literally CONFIRMED. Most likely just hinted at and the youtubers say it's confirmed like they have done other times.
  • holographic interface would be cool.

It would. But I doubt it's official.

You really trust them..? I highly doubt it's literally CONFIRMED. Most likely just hinted at and the youtubers say it's confirmed like they have done other times.

Battlefrontupdates is partnered with EA...He has direct contact with Dennis Braanvell...What he says on his channel is true because his info comes from the developers

Battlefrontupdates is partnered with EA...He has direct contact with Dennis Braanvell...What he says on his channel is true because his info comes from the developers

Whatever you say, still not counting on it.
  • bluebluw
    115 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    This brief clip seems to be the closest thing we have to seeing what the user interface will look like. Obviously it's pretty early in development. (3:16)

• bluebluw wrote: »
    This brief clip seems to be the closest thing we have to seeing what the user interface will look like. Obviously it's pretty early in development. (3:16)

Yeah that's the video I was talking about.
  • Lol ok...I'll send a link when I find a confirmation from dice or EA themselves
  • Lol ok...I'll send a link when I find a confirmation from dice or EA themselves

Thanks.
  • Is supposedly "more star warsey"
    rWnfFLl.gif
  • Just look at the forums they normally replicate the game
    rWnfFLl.gif