criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Will General Grevious or any of the Clone Wars characters be added?

I want to know if the Clone War's characters, if any, will be added (especially grevious)
Don't forget Nute Gunray.

I want all opinions please!

Replies

• By Clone Wars do you mean the show? If you do, Grievous was in the Movie aswell..
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.

• By Clone Wars do you mean the show? If you do, Grievous was in the Movie aswell..

Yes, I just want to know if there is a possibility of having any of the Clone War's characters, from the show, and the movie.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    why the heck would they even leave out Grievous?.......
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »

Hahah! I know right, I am just anxious to see if there is any possibility of Grevious appearing in Battlefront 2, like he did in the orginal.

Hahah! I know right, I am just anxious to see if there is any possibility of Grevious appearing in Battlefront 2, like he did in the orginal.

He'd be really cool to see with good graphics. He's really one of those characters who needs more content.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    2000sGuy wrote: »

there's no question he's coming in the vanilla game
    What makes you think he wouldn't come?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

He'd be really cool to see with good graphics. He's really one of those characters who needs more content.

Yeah, I would love to see him with updated graphics, that would be a dream come true!

I don't know, I am just quite curious because there are playable droids in the multiplayer, which I think is amazing!

• 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member

I don't know, I am just quite curious because there are playable droids in the multiplayer, which I think is amazing!

rest assured, we just saw the first trailer 6 days ago, we won't know everything immeadiately.
    there's no excuse as to how Grievous wouldn't be in the base game
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    thiago2103 wrote: »

DEATH STAR , CHEWBACCA

you've already said you've only said this because you like to cause Controversey
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg

rest assured, we just saw the first trailer 6 days ago, we won't know everything immeadiately.
    there's no excuse as to how Grievous wouldn't be in the base game

Yeah true, and I am also psyched out to try Kylo Ren, which seems pretty beast. Can't wait for the actual game to come out even though it's in the far future xD.

• Jrob122
    4638 posts Member
    cb725c797bf07ef2e56b2ff4a8dd77696f9a13a9_hq.gif
    They better add him or I won't even bother getting the game
  • Jrob122 wrote: »
    cb725c797bf07ef2e56b2ff4a8dd77696f9a13a9_hq.gif
    They better add him or I won't even bother getting the game

Determination!
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    edited April 2017

DEATH STAR , CHEWBACCA

you've already said you've only said this because you like to cause Controversey

I think Grievous will come , but i wouldn't be so certain of that as you are . we already saw how they left the second most iconic Star Wars character ever out of a game that is solely based on the OT .

NEVER TRUST DICE .

I'm assuming you're referring to Obiwan? (i'd probably say Vader then Yoda are the most iconic amongst casuals) well tbh he wasn't in the OG Battlefronts so not like we can't be too mad at Dice
    They've said this is the fan feedback game, and have already shown multiple improvements. I'm not saying this game will be a 10/10 but it is definitely an improvement. And on EVERY pt character suggestion list is Grievous, so excluding him would be out of the question
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I see grevious being in the game but probably post launch... I'd rather him look good then be another Chewbacca.. That's why chewie came in DLC because he was still in development because the hair physics looked terrible and still do
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    I see grevious being in the game but probably post launch... I'd rather him look good then be another Chewbacca.. That's why chewie came in DLC because he was still in development because the hair physics looked terrible and still do

You do know they've been working on this game for a while now plus they have 7 more months to go...
    If Battledroid models and Yoda (two equally hard-to-create characters) can be made, this excuse is invalid
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    I see grevious being in the game but probably post launch... I'd rather him look good then be another Chewbacca.. That's why chewie came in DLC because he was still in development because the hair physics looked terrible and still do

You do know they've been working on this game for a while now plus they have 7 more months to go...
    If Battledroid models and Yoda (two equally hard-to-create characters) can be made, this excuse is invalid

Yeah, that is true and I do believe that if they made those both characters into the game, why not make Grevious?