criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Watto

We need watto in the new game cmon EA

Replies

• He could have the special haggle ability!
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • He could have the special haggle ability!

Mind tricks don't work on him, only money!
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member
    This is a critical time for BF2 where the devs will be checking the forums for suggestions...
    Please refrain from making joke threads like this in General Discussion
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    This is a critical time for BF2 where the devs will be checking the forums for suggestions...

What r u talking about I actually want watto
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Who doesn't want Watto????
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • He could at least be the voice for buying upgrades or something else. Better than Jabba saying the same four lines.
  • 2000sGuy
    5843 posts Member

ab38e597e4332697f5e1f5b42b9e80e7_mrw-i-see-an-obvious-troll-by-someordinaryguy-meme-center-obvious-troll-meme_500-375.jpeg
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Darkaid
    9643 posts Member
    He could at least be the voice for buying upgrades or something else. Better than Jabba saying the same four lines.

Watto Contracts and Plutt Contracts?
    “Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.”
    Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    He could at least be the voice for buying upgrades or something else. Better than Jabba saying the same four lines.

Watto Contracts and Plutt Contracts?

Never thought of that yeah thatll be cool
  • Darkaid wrote: »

Who doesn't want Watto????

Me
    Member of the 501st