criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This game must include something very important.

Duel of Fates. You can't have a game where the prequels don't have this song, it is a must.

Replies

• I hope the music is as prominent as it was in the original Battlefront II. The current battlefronts music is very lacking, and having a composer to make original music seems pretty unnecessary since there is plenty of John Williams' score from all of the 7 films.
  • The music in the og Battlefront II was top notch, we can only hope they bring some of the classic scores or redo them in a different way but still remaining true to the originals like the Imperial March in Rogue One.
  • Nossstrils wrote: »
    Duel of Fates. You can't have a game where the prequels don't have this song, it is a must.

Yes, thousand times this.
    It is one of the most epic pieces of music I have heard, it would be a shame if it was missing.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Nossstrils wrote: »

I hadn't thought of this until now but omg yes! One of the best songs in the entire saga.
  • bfloo
    13637 posts Member
    Duel of Fates is my favorite piece of music from the films.

Not as iconic as the Imperial March, but I like it more.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png