criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

DICE, please add LEGO skin versions of heroes/villians

ShowOff
113 posts Member
The force unleashed had the clone wars version of Obi-Wan. I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to add lego versions of iconic heroes. It expands the customization as well as being easily recognizable by many fans and even your loyal young fans.

Replies

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Because it's Battlefront and EA has to buy the lego license. Also, I think they would earn a lot of "hate" if they add lego stuff to the game. By the way it's a war game for the age of 16.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Because it's Battlefront and EA has to buy the lego license. Also, I think they would earn a lot of "hate" if they add lego stuff to the game. By the way it's a war game for the age of 16.

No one gives a toss what age audience this game is intended for. People have LEGO collections at age 50. I doubt EA would receive any hate other than yours, but nevertheless purchasing the LEGO licence wouldn't be worthwhile.
  • And also Lego skins would be immensely out of place for a large-scale war/shooter game...?
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • Seeing a bunch of legos running around in an environment that looks photo realistic otherwise would be hilarious lol.

not in a good way though. maybe as a pc mod or something.
  • loss_for_words.gif
    Sorry, I can't take you seriously.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    loss_for_words.gif
    Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

Castle usage at its finest
    All I am surrounded by is fear... and dead men.
  • People complained about Storm Troopers without helmets breaking immersion. I think this is idea will break immersion 1000 times worse than Storm Troopers without helmets.
  • Go play Lego star wars.
  • Please, stop. There are way too many people on these forums trying to turn this game into just another typically gimmicky and trivial shooter game with a bunch of silly, childish suggestions like this.
    Let's leave some things with their dignity intact, eh?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • I'm sorry but know listen to him
  • Please, stop. There are way too many people on these forums trying to turn this game into just another typically gimmicky and trivial shooter game with a bunch of silly, childish suggestions like this.
    Let's leave some things with their dignity intact, eh?

• This is a joke right.
  • I laughed for 5 seconds at the idea then came back to reality.

I'll pass on the idea.
  • 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    Playing as a big blocky Lego Character in battlefront.....
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • ShowOff wrote: »
    The force unleashed had the clone wars version of Obi-Wan. I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to add lego versions of iconic heroes. It expands the customization as well as being easily recognizable by many fans and even your loyal young fans.

Uhhh yeah lets make the people playing go down by 75% and get to be a big, clunky, toy block character in a war game. So awesome and epic!
    Vroom Vroom!

• ShowOff wrote: »

And clone wars, well.. is not lego..
    Vroom Vroom!

• Stalemate wrote: »
    This is a joke right.

• Stalemate wrote: »
    This is a joke right.

I hope so this idea is terrible.
    Much Star Wars.Very forums.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Because it's Battlefront and EA has to buy the lego license. Also, I think they would earn a lot of "hate" if they add lego stuff to the game. By the way it's a war game for the age of 16.

No one gives a toss what age audience this game is intended for. People have LEGO collections at age 50. I doubt EA would receive any hate other than yours, but nevertheless purchasing the LEGO licence wouldn't be worthwhile.

Read the first post, then the second. I never said I hate Lego or something like that. OP mentioned the age. Moreover, EA tries to create a very realistic atmosphere with a strong focus on the graphics. Lego doesn't fit into it. There are already good Star Ware Lego games you can play.
    Just read the other comments.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png