criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

NO ZOMBIES IN STAR WARS!!!!

To all those people out there who want some sort of "zombie mode" in BF2, I have just one thing to say:
oh-heeeell-to-the-no.gif

Seriously though, LEAVE ZOMBIES OUT OF STAR WARS!!!!! I don't care if they used to be in the old canon, or there was a zombie-like storyline in Clone Wars, it's just a ridiculously over-used gimmick that studios include in order to re-invigorate interest in a failing franchise, which is why CoD keeps using it. It's ironic, actually, because the zombie modes somewhat resurrected the CoD franchise but now they've completely sold their soul because all they have left is the zombie mode. Honestly, there was more marketing for that aspect of the last game than there was for the actual campaign or mutliplayer.
So if CoD wants to completely lose focus of what kind of game they're supposed to be and finally transition into being a full-on zombie FPS, then that's their business. But I not stand to see the same thing ruin and trivialise a franchise which has enough universal appeal to last for generations that it will never need this type of shameless and lazy stunt to increase its sales.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Concepts
Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Replies

  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • CJS145
    1073 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.

    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • Agherosh wrote: »
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.

    I did. The purpose of that thread is to put an argument forward as to why there should be a zombie mode and the purpose of this thread is to counter that one by allowing those who feel that this type of mode does not belong in a Star Wars game to make their views more clearly so that EA understands that not everyone wants this type of gimmicky trash in Battlefront.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • bfloo
    14754 posts Member
    What if they replace the zombies with creatures?

    Zombies I can care less, creatures were always fun.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.

    I did. The purpose of that thread is to put an argument forward as to why there should be a zombie mode and the purpose of this thread is to counter that one by allowing those who feel that this type of mode does not belong in a Star Wars game to make their views more clearly so that EA understands that not everyone wants this type of gimmicky trash in Battlefront.

    The purpose a thread is to post and argument about why or why not something should be in the game.
    If you agree with the idea, you post why and whatever you want, on that thread and if you don't agree with the idea, you post your argument there.
    If each person that has a different argument with the idea started a thread we would never finish with thread about the same stuff over and over.

    Take a look at "Possible heroes we'll get" kind of threads, there's like 4-5 different ones talking about the same stuff, it's just a mess and not how forums work. One thread per subject, more isn't needed.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • CJS145
    1073 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    What if they replace the zombies with creatures?

    Zombies I can care less, creatures were always fun.

    Yeah that would be Brilliant! imagine surviving waves of Tusken Raiders on Tatooine or Wampas on Hoth
    May the force be with you Psn:CJS145 ;)
  • bfloo
    14754 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »
    Agherosh wrote: »
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.

    I did. The purpose of that thread is to put an argument forward as to why there should be a zombie mode and the purpose of this thread is to counter that one by allowing those who feel that this type of mode does not belong in a Star Wars game to make their views more clearly so that EA understands that not everyone wants this type of gimmicky trash in Battlefront.

    The purpose a thread is to post and argument about why or why not something should be in the game.
    If you agree with the idea, you post why and whatever you want, on that thread and if you don't agree with the idea, you post your argument there.
    If each person that has a different argument with the idea started a thread we would never finish with thread about the same stuff over and over.

    Take a look at "Possible heroes we'll get" kind of threads, there's like 4-5 different ones talking about the same stuff, it's just a mess and not how forums work. One thread per subject, more isn't needed.

    Only 4 or 5 isn't that bad. We used to get 4 or 5 an hour on the same topic.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Agherosh wrote: »
    There's a thread about zombies, you can say your opinion there.
    Creating a thread to answer another one is useless and makes the forum a mess.

    Who cares?

    I see so many clone threads about everything. Grievous threads or what jedi you want threads. It doesn't matter.
  • CJS145 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    What if they replace the zombies with creatures?

    Zombies I can care less, creatures were always fun.

    Yeah that would be Brilliant! imagine surviving waves of Tusken Raiders on Tatooine or Wampas on Hoth

    I would love to shoot some tusken raiders. I wouldn't mind zombie modes though either. I wouldn't want something quickly put together though but something we'll thought out. I'd like a mode where you survive fighting dangerous creatures or tusken though over zombies. Imagine fighting a rancor.
  • We don't need another thread on this. Just disagree on the main thread
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!