criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is it likely they'll add Qui-Gon?

Since he died in Phantom Menace and didn't get to live on much longer... I don't think it's a 100% guarantee like other characters like obi-wan. A lot of people like him, so.. what do YOU think?
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• I think he won't be in the release version, but added later to buy.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    13750 posts Member
    Maul died, the 1st time anyway, in TPM as well yet he is coming.

If not for Qui Gon, Anakin would still be on Tatooine.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

Why would they bother doing so with characters? I think that's really annoying and basically a tiny DLC
    of its own, which will grow to be its own ROSTER of characters! I don't like the idea of them making buyable characters.
  • bfloo
    13750 posts Member
    I think he won't be in the release version, but added later to buy.

Why would they bother doing so with characters? I think that's really annoying and basically a tiny DLC
    of its own, which will grow to be its own ROSTER of characters! I don't like the idea of them making buyable characters.

Depends on how it works.

h846398gb27k.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7330 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Well, at least the playlist will go with it. On the other side, I am sure, if the season pass and the core game/play had a better qualitiy in BF (2015) with a conncetion to the vanilla game then the DLCs would still work without a "playlist".
    It depends on how expensive a hero will be. I would love to spent money for my favorite characters.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• I'd love to see qui-gon added at least later on. Even though a small edition it would be great to see him on the field.
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member

If they do it like Ubisoft does with Rainbow Six:Siege its fine.
    All depends on how DICE/EA does it..
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2

Well, at least the playlist will go with it. On the other side, I am sure, if the season pass and the core game/play had a better qualitiy in BF (2015) with a conncetion to the vanilla game then the DLCs would still work without a "playlist".
    It depends on how expensive a hero will be. I would love to spent money for my favorite characters.

Then that makes the saying "You can't spell steal without ea" true.
  • What would be special about him than anyone else?

He didn't show anything special in the movies, so I think they will have to get really creative if they do add this guy.
    I love Qui - Gon, He is on my wishlist of characters, but i think they have plenty more room to add more liked and more unique characters.
    So I can see him being a DLC for sure.
    Vroom Vroom!

• 2000sGuy
    5834 posts Member
    What would be special about him than anyone else?

He didn't show anything special in the movies, so I think they will have to get really creative if they do add this guy.
    I love Qui - Gon, He is on my wishlist of characters, but i think they have plenty more room to add more liked and more unique characters.

QuiGon is certainly more important than someone like Plo Koon.
    He was a maverick jedi, he didn't follow the code, is played by Liam freaking Neeson, figured out how to retain one's identity after death.

Plus the heroes will have customizable abilities so uniquenesss shouldn't be a problem
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Since he died in Phantom Menace and didn't get to live on much longer... I don't think it's a 100% guarantee like other characters like obi-wan. A lot of people like him, so.. what do YOU think?

Hopefully they will add him. I always believed he should of been in battlefront 2 all them years ago. So to add him would get a lot of approval from me.
  • bfloo
    13750 posts Member
    He was the 1st Jedi in 1000 years to fight a Sith.

h846398gb27k.png

• 2000sGuy wrote: »
    What would be special about him than anyone else?

QuiGon is certainly more important than someone like Plo Koon.
    He was a maverick jedi, he didn't follow the code, is played by Liam freaking Neeson, figured out how to retain one's identity after death.

Plus the heroes will have customizable abilities so uniquenesss shouldn't be a problem

Yeah he's awesome, one of my favs
    Vroom Vroom!