criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How do you anticipate the run system to work?

Push/toggle stick, or maybe some sort of realistic double stick up and down pump those legs trooper type of scenario?

Replies

• I expect to melee for no reason and then barrel roll sideways straight over the Millennium Falcon.
  • I expect to melee for no reason and then barrel roll sideways straight over the Millennium Falcon.

Seems legit. You won't be killing anyone with this melee though, I take it?
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    I expect to melee for no reason and then barrel roll sideways straight over the Millennium Falcon.

No it'll just stop you from firing before you launch across the map sideways.
  • ATE_ARMS wrote: »
    I expect to melee for no reason and then barrel roll sideways straight over the Millennium Falcon.

No it'll just stop you from firing before you launch across the map sideways.

Phew that's more like it. Order is brought to the galaxy once again.

• bfloo
    14061 posts Member

I expect to combat roll off a cliff after I try to randomly melee someone 20m away.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Probably similar to how it is now minus the jumping exploit