criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Imagine a Battle of Geonosis map/mode

ThatShibaThing
312 posts Member
edited April 2017
I know its highly unrealistic, but imagine how epic it would be to fight as jedi just slashing a bunch of droids to pieces and being able to ride/duel the monsters in there.

Its honestly just a silly idea... just came to my mind and sounded epic.

2c410659c872588d6d5470fb4e93dcf22e5be24f_hq.gif
Much Star Wars.Very forums.

Replies

• I could imagine nute gunray crushing the clones there
  • Clipper wrote: »
    I could imagine nute gunray crushing the clones there

Enough of that dumb character! >:(
  • I know its highly unrealistic, but imagine how epic it would be to fight as jedi just slashing a bunch of droids to pieces and being able to ride/duel the monsters in there.

I could see it for an offline split-screen mode, which is what we need.
    Vroom Vroom!

• I know its highly unrealistic, but imagine how epic it would be to fight as jedi just slashing a bunch of droids to pieces and being able to ride/duel the monsters in there.

I could see it for an offline split-screen mode, which is what we need.

YESS
  • It's not that unrealistic, I mean it's one of a handful of battles we get to see in the prequels

Lmao
  • Alvonator
    2510 posts Member
    Clipper wrote: »

Nice! Don't forget Shmi Skywalker. ;)

I don't know why you were banned....but it definitely was a terrible decision.
  • Too bad I can't do this. :(

Being a transport pilot in Battlefield was by far my favorite thing to do. It'd really be a dream come true to do it with an LAAT.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Too bad I can't do this. :(

Being a transport pilot in Battlefield was by far my favorite thing to do. It'd really be a dream come true to do it with an LAAT.
    Yes and no that isnt a silly idea its perfect and i hope they add in the game

^This is probably why you're banned :D
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Maybe you need at least one Jedi to survive until the Transport arrives.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Thamaga
    192 posts Member

Another person on the thread that wants Dice to put a **** hero in the game.
  • Ryan_GoFett24
    655 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I had this idea a few months back....Imagine it being like operations...You start in the battle arena with Jedi v droids and geonosians...The Jedi gotta hold out till the clones arrive...If the Garrison of Jedi are lost round over .But if you hold out the clones come in and pick up the survivors and transport them to the Battlefield of geonosis..Then the republic gotta push up to the techno union ships and destroy 3 of them..If they fail..They get a AT-TE for a behemoth. I think you get the picture...And at the end of the battle the best two players are selected to have a lightsaber duel .. Yoda v Dooku
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    If they put the arena in the game I hope we'll get the three creatures around the battle, since they confirmed creatures in the maps.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • I had this idea a few months back....Imagine it being like operations...You start in the battle arena with Jedi v droids and geonosians...The Jedi gotta hold out till the clones arrive...If the Garrison of Jedi are lost round over .But if you hold out the clones come in and pick up the survivors and transport them to the Battlefield of geonosis..Then the republic gotta push up to the techno union ships and destroy 3 of them..If they fail..They get a AT-TE for a behemoth. I think you get the picture...And at the end of the battle the best two players are selected to have a lightsaber duel .. Yoda v Dooku
    Not a bad idea i would play it

• Alvonator wrote: »

Nice! Don't forget Shmi Skywalker. ;)

I don't know why you were banned....but it definitely was a terrible decision.

Stop being such a troll.. you're starting to tick me off.
  • I had this idea a few months back....Imagine it being like operations...You start in the battle arena with Jedi v droids and geonosians...The Jedi gotta hold out till the clones arrive...If the Garrison of Jedi are lost round over .But if you hold out the clones come in and pick up the survivors and transport them to the Battlefield of geonosis..Then the republic gotta push up to the techno union ships and destroy 3 of them..If they fail..They get a AT-TE for a behemoth. I think you get the picture...And at the end of the battle the best two players are selected to have a lightsaber duel .. Yoda v Dooku

The AT-TE isn't much of a behemoth. The SPHA-T would fit much better here. latest?cb=20060515020703
    PSN: Bucman55 "The ability to speak does not make you intellegent."
    "[Cross-Era play] would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

The AT-TE isn't much of a behemoth. The SPHA-T would fit much better here. latest?cb=20060515020703

I was gonna say this one...But I wasn't sure of the name....Yea this one would fit the job better.. they had the firepower to take down the techno union ships

I was gonna say this one...But I wasn't sure of the name....Yea this one would fit the job better.. they had the firepower to take down the techno union ships

Yes that would be the behemoth but they would need a large game mode for that sucka
  • i could see this a while ago, but not now since apparently heroes are going to be significantly weaker than the last game
  • i could see this a while ago, but not now since apparently heroes are going to be significantly weaker than the last game

But that doesn't mean they won't be WEAKER than DROIDS ;P
  • I hope we get playable geonosians
    CT-5555 was a traitor
    m1eb5iy9b2uy.gif